July 29, 2014 | 1963 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2005 12:10:00 PM More reviews by rose8199

I typically use a wide variety of expensive and not-so expensive shampoos. I bought this product after seeing it mentioned on Good Morning America. I love this shampoo! I have the type of hair that gets very frizzy in humidity and this help so much. I recommend using a clarifying shampoo once a week or so, just so it doesn't end up weighing your hair down.

Incredible results for the money!

Update: After using this shampoo for several months, my hair started to look very weighed down. I finally had to switch.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2005 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Boogedy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo is AMAZING! I bought it because I loved Matrix's Sleek Look line and I didn't have the cash to burn at the time. It smells identical to Matrix(which I love, it's nice and fresh). It also works as well or better than the $16 a bottle stuff. I got this for $1.48! At that price, you have to try it since you've got nothing to lose but three bucks. :)

I have long color treated, highlighted, THICK, wavy hair that is very dry due to all the processing. This made my hair so easy to manage. It's very soft and sleek, so much so that I don't need my hair straightener anymore. I top it off with Matrix's Sleek Look Water Lock-Out Spray, but the shampoo and conditioner alone are great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2005 2:40:00 AM More reviews by KittySkyfish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have short, wavy, poufy hair with a tendency for an oily scalp. After shampooing twice, my hair feels clean but not squeaky-clean or stripped. This seems to be as effective as shampoos that I've been spending $14+ per bottle, though the fragrance is definitely in the STRONG category. When I pair this with the Sleek conditioner, I find my hair is softer and lays flatter. My hair is smooth, easy to blow-dry and has nice shine. The overall effectiveness would normally rate a 4, but because of the price I'll gladly bump the review up to a 5. UPDATE: The scent finally got to me. Now it reeks so much that I don't want to use it again! Too bad, because it is a pretty good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2005 12:43:00 AM More reviews by moneybunny

This stuff is great! Thought that it would be cheap and yucky feeling in my hair, but i was really wrong! the smell is also fresh and clean and lingers forever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2005 4:40:00 AM More reviews by CreamyLotion

At first i didn't want to try this product because i never heard of a simple brand like suave being very good, especially comparing it to salon brand shampoo and conditioner, but my mother insisted i try it because she got sick of paying 15 dollars for shampoo. So i tried it and I LOVED IT!!! I couldn't even tell the difference from Matrix sleek look shampoo. It cleanses, smoothes and keeps my hair straight. I would definately pick this product over Matrix because you can't even tell the difference and Suave is A LOT cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2005 7:05:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This much cheaper version is just about the same as the Matrix Sleek Look version. It cleanses very well and smells nearly identical to the real thing. Leaves my hair smooth and sleek and really helps with tangles too! Great stuff indeed with silk amino acids to help with sleekening!