Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Sunkissed

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (w/w 5.6%), Octinoxate (w/w 3%), Avobenzone (w/w 1%) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Talc, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearic Acid, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Laureth-4 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Triethanolamine, Xantham Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am usually a fan of Hard Candy’s Hint Tint but needed a darker color because of my summer tan. Being impatient and not wanting to wait for shipping I ran to the local drugstore and picked up a bottle this. For the price, $4.00, why not give it a try.
Big huge rave to W& W tinted moisturizer in Sunkissed! I cannot believe how great this product works. It has excellent coverage for a TM but not quite enough moisturizer. I would classify this as more of an extra sheer foundation than TM. It smoothes on easily using fingers only and the results are even. No sponge needed. The formula gives you enough time to blend before drying. My skin tone was instantly evened and looked so natural it would be tough to tell I was wearing anything on my skin. I was shocked that it lasted through a busy 12 hour day and looked nearly as fresh as it had that morning. No complaints here. This may be my new HG.

Even though I strayed and tried about 5 other TM's since first discovering this, I am back with it full time. Love it. 8/21/09.

I am shocked to say that I absolutely adore this product. And here is additional blasphemy. It's very similar to my beloved, discontinued PX Unmakeup. Usually IME drugstore products are crappy, contain inferior pigments and foul smells and worse colors- especially when you get to bottom-tier brands like WNW. However, this is the exception to my experience with ds brands!!! This blends into my skintone (MAC NC35) perfectly, hides my enormous pores, smooths out my sad little lines and assorted imperfections, supplies SPF 15, and acts as a fabulous base for powder. All I need to do is dab a bit of KA SSE on any spots and I'm good to go- for hours on end, which is shocking. I realize some people complain that this isn't really a TM but as someone who has tried 100s of foundations, I feel qualified to say that the coverage is in fact not like a "real" foundation. Real foundation has much more pigment, for one thing. It's nice and matte too, but gives you enough time to work it in. No breakouts and I'm very acne prone. PS, mineral oil doesn't cause breakouts... check out zerozits.com. Of course, YMMV. It's fabulously cheap, and the packaging is okay (squirty tube with narrow opening.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I loved the product's sheer coverage and color, but the mineral oil made me break out inside of a week. I should have known better, but I thought it was worth a shot! I will not repurchase due to the breakout.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have dry skin but oily in t-zone. I'm NC40 and bought this in Sunkissed. I find it a bit dark for me and it shifts my undertone. I have yellowish undertone and this makes me look very warm - kinda orangey too. I can see the difference in coloring between the face and the neck. But this is not why I give it two lippies - this TM is greasy for me, it makes me uncomfortable wearing it. It also is very sheer for me - it evens out the redness but not darker pigmentation (i have a bit darker shades around the chin area). I don't know, maybe I was hoping too much. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Nice, light, sheer color but good lasting power. Evens out complexion; pretty warm and yellow (not pink) based. Not exactly my skin tone (a tad darker) but now that it's summer it goes on well. I get more coverage with powder on top; not a bad substitute for foundation at all.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

After reading the reviews on here, i decided to head to brooke's and pick one up.
I'm glad i did! this product is wonderful for me. i have "normal" skin, combo in the summer (we'll see if it works as well then, i think it will), i believe i'm a NC40-42.

I don't think this shade will work as well on cool toned girls, they're very yellow based. Nor will it work for darker skinned girls, this is the second darkest shade (out of 4 shades). Also if you're looking to use this as your primary moisterizer, this probably isn't the product for you. it has more coverage than your average tinted moisterizer, and bit less moisture (?), imo.

That being said, it's nice and light on your face, it covers flaws well, and it looks natural. I just put some on my face and blend it in, easy as pie. If i want a bit more coverage i use some loose powder over top.

I've had this on all day, and it looks the same as it did this morning. For $3.99, you just can't go wrong.

I'll definitely be repurchasing.

EDITED

This is a very nice foundation, I wouldn't call it a TM. Coverage is almost medium, and while it has the consistency of a moisturizer it is much drier than one - its sets very quickly and it not very blendable. I always mix this with another moisturizer, or sunscreen, since its a bit thick IMO to use alone.

I like that it has 5.6% titanium dioxide. Zinc oxide is a better sunscreen IMO but TD isn't bad. What I'm confused about is the 2 other sunscreen ingredients in the inactives list...including avobezone which isn't allowed to be in a formulation with TD in teh first place.

With a light tan, Sunkissed is nice. Other times, when I'm about NC30, Natural works very well.

Finally I looooove that it comes in a squeeze tube and is only $3!!!!!!!!!

ME: Asian, yellow-toned, light/medium, C3/NC30ish, Revlon Sand Beige, maybelline Light 2/4

UPDATE: I do think it breaks me out. Also, lasting power is not wonderful. Still, this is a great product!

Based on the reviews...I bought this and it COMPLETELY lives up to the expectations! I've tried other minerals, moisturizers, foundations on my rosacea but all most left my skin greasy, shiny, and/or with not enough coverage. This offers excellent coverage without the heavy feeling. Love this stuff and do I even need to mention what a bargain it is! At 3.99 a tube at Rite-aid you can't go wrong. It's my new HG. Thanks MUA!

Finally something that is working with my insane skin. Ever since my old favorite was taken off the market I haven't been able to find a foundation that provides and nice, non-masky coverage and doesn't rub off or melt by noon. I actually went all day without a touch up on this stuff. Downside is that the color selection is slim, but luckily I am pale and the nude works pretty well with a dusting of pale toned powder over the top. This is a keeper!
UPDATE: I don't think this is going to be a good summer foundation. Seems like with the warmer, more humid weather it's breaking me out. Too bad since I just got a buy one get one at Walgreens! Hopefully it will keep well til fall.

I tried this in both sunkissed and tan. WOw, being a LLL-MMM, both these shades work on me (and 4 is the darkest so dark gals are out of luck). The best drugstore foundation for me by far (alonw with mark face xpert). Stays matte, covers well, looks somewhat natural. Not holy grail though (Vincent Longo water canvas is that: makes you look glowy and covers but natural no makeup look) but that is $52.50.