L'Occitane Amande Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil

4.4

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Sorbitan Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

for pampering and when you want your skin to be SILKY smooth asap!

~absolutely LOooVE the smell!!
~expensive but you don't need that much each time; i rub it in my palms then apply, massage for a while then rinse. bottle cap allows you to control amount very easily too.
~i try to use it once a week and a day or two after intensive exfoliation ~amaaaaaaazing!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried this as a luxury splurge on the recommendation of a friend who swears by it for dry skin. It's almost everything I expected--the most moisturizing body cleanser I've used, wonderful smell, and really makes me feel pampered. The only drawback is that I notice after using it for a couple of days in a row that I start to break out on my chest, upper back, and neck. For this reason, I only use it once in a while. This actually works out well, because I couldn't afford to use this daily! A great pick-me-up on a bleak winter day.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It always amazes me how they figured out a way to get oil to foam - so cool! You better have money like Jed Clampett if you get addicted to this stuff because it is expensive. I love it. I can buy generic groceries or something and work out the budget, ha ha. Kidding aside, it lasts a long time, is very moisturizing and LOVE LOVE LOVE this smell--please, L'occitane, could you make a perfume of this???
This is simply a wonderful product, worth every penny.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Despite the cost, I will continue to purchase this again and again. I was at first sceptical that something called shower oil would be cleansing enough, but it is a perfect balance b/w cleansing and moisturizing with a wonderful soft almond scent.

This is liquid gold to my poor dry legs and arms. I suffer red bumps when shaving and after one shave I already notice a difference. Love the sweet scent, which is really not all that almond-y, but love it anyway. Since I am generally too lazy to moisturize after bathing, this product does double-duty. But if I get energetic and apply some L'O Almond Milk Concentrate, my skin feels like absolute silk. Pricey but I consider this a necessary purchase and don't think I will ever go back to soap.

I love this oil! My skin tends to get dry but not since using this. It contains a lot of natural, good ingredients for skin -Sweet almond is good for purifying purposes, Grape seed oil, Rosemary leaf extract, Sunflower seed oil + its BRILLIANT when shaving! Skin is soft as a baby.The scent is ok..not my favorite of all but nice. Highly recommend!

I really don't like this oil. The scent is off and I just can't get past it. The oily texture doesn't do a thing for me either. Just not my favorite product.

excellent like everybody said. but so expensive . i will repurchase if i have money. T T

Love this stuff the most out of the almond products I've tried. The scent is too strong, but this oil/soap whatever the heck it is, its just amazing! My skin feels like it belongs to someone else after I use this stuff. I save most L'occitane products as special indulgences because of the price, but I would buy this again (or the grapeseed shower oil, which I want to try in case the scent is better). I'm not crazy about the scent of any of these products - not offensive, just strong and I get tired of them easily. Packaging isn't as good for this, gets slippery and I use too much at once.

I bought this because of the rave reviews here, and I have to say I'm not dissappointed. It's called shower oil, but it's not at all like an oil, more like a regular shower gel. It rinses clean, but I do feel like I have a light coating of oil on my skin after rinsing. The scent is described as almond, but I don't get almond at all, it smells more like honey to me. A bit expensive, but I would probably repurchase.