L'Occitane Amande Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil

4.4

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Sorbitan Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

on 10/28/2007 9:20:00 PM

This is liquid gold to my poor dry legs and arms. I suffer red bumps when shaving and after one shave I already notice a difference. Love the sweet scent, which is really not all that almond-y, but love it anyway. Since I am generally too lazy to moisturize after bathing, this product does double-duty. But if I get energetic and apply some L'O Almond Milk Concentrate, my skin feels like absolute silk. Pricey but I consider this a necessary purchase and don't think I will ever go back to soap.

on 10/20/2007 10:25:00 AM

I love this oil! My skin tends to get dry but not since using this. It contains a lot of natural, good ingredients for skin -Sweet almond is good for purifying purposes, Grape seed oil, Rosemary leaf extract, Sunflower seed oil + its BRILLIANT when shaving! Skin is soft as a baby.The scent is ok..not my favorite of all but nice. Highly recommend!

on 8/29/2007 10:52:00 PM

I really don't like this oil. The scent is off and I just can't get past it. The oily texture doesn't do a thing for me either. Just not my favorite product.

on 7/1/2007 8:33:00 AM

excellent like everybody said. but so expensive . i will repurchase if i have money. T T

on 6/6/2007 1:48:00 PM

Love this stuff the most out of the almond products I've tried. The scent is too strong, but this oil/soap whatever the heck it is, its just amazing! My skin feels like it belongs to someone else after I use this stuff. I save most L'occitane products as special indulgences because of the price, but I would buy this again (or the grapeseed shower oil, which I want to try in case the scent is better). I'm not crazy about the scent of any of these products - not offensive, just strong and I get tired of them easily. Packaging isn't as good for this, gets slippery and I use too much at once.

on 5/20/2007 11:11:00 AM

I bought this because of the rave reviews here, and I have to say I'm not dissappointed. It's called shower oil, but it's not at all like an oil, more like a regular shower gel. It rinses clean, but I do feel like I have a light coating of oil on my skin after rinsing. The scent is described as almond, but I don't get almond at all, it smells more like honey to me. A bit expensive, but I would probably repurchase.

on 5/13/2007 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I sort of work at L'Occitane so the price is right ;) I LOVE this stuff. First thing that's going with me into my suitcase when I go back to college; I was skeptical when the girls at work told me to use it to shave with...let me say I'll NEVER go back. This stuff is divine. I use it for the 'pits too. I never get any knicks! Plus the smell is DELISH and the packaging looks SO cute in your shower, the kind of chic packaging that makes you look totall chichi and wordly. Love it!

on 4/29/2007 3:15:00 AM

I tried this oil on the reccomendation of beauty bloggers.. I was expecting a lot from it, and it totally delivered!

The first thing I noticed when I showered with it was the fragrance.. though its not just almondy it IS lovely. Almost flowery, but not cloying at all. And it left me slightly scented which I sometimes don't like, but I really enjoyed it with this. I found different perfumes to layer with. Aside from the fragrance, i LOVE the way this feels on my skin in the shower.. just feels luxurious to rub it in. And to my surprise, it completely rinses clean, no oily residue in the shower.

At $22 it is expensive, but to me well worth the money.

on 4/28/2007 5:01:00 AM

Nothing out of the ordinary. It did not leave my skin feeling particular smooth/soft. It did absolutely nothing to soothe my dry itchy witer skin. Scent is warm/ok though not very authentically almond-y.

on 4/15/2007 10:06:00 PM

This shower oil is nice, but nothing special. It didn't dry my skin, yet it didn't feel any more moisturized than before I stepped into the shower. The scent is nice and makes the bathroom smell good for a while after showering. This is not a bad product, but overall, I feel that this shower oil is too expensive for what it is. Will not repurchase.