MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

on 1/24/2010 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Absolutely gorgeous blush! It's hard to describe exactly, but it leaves a gorgeous peach with a touch of pink glow from within. I think of Nicole Scherzinger everytime I put it on....it looks really great with 'Tete-a-tint' eyeshadow in the crease, another great MAC product I cannot ever live without!

on 1/14/2010 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

never gets old ive been using it for almost 4 years haha

on 12/18/2009 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ok so, I've never really been a blush junkie. I have started to collect a few here and there and let me just say that Margin is freakin FANTASTIC! I absolutely love the color, love the slightest bit of shimmer (not much) and I love how silky smooth it is. It's GORGEOUS! You must get it =)

on 11/28/2009 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I saw the great reviews on this and wanted a peach blush that would work for me, and this one certainly does the trick. Thanks, ladies!
I am NW20, and even though I tend to shy away from frosty blushes at my age, this one gives me more of a "glow" than a frosty-glittery look. Before this, my fave MAC peachy blush was Fleurry- which was LE- and I find Margin to be a close match. Thank goodness, because I bought a handful of duds for me (Peachykeen, Springsheen, Harmony, etc.) before finally stumbling upon this one. So, thank you to MUA and all of the marvelous reviewers who steered me in the right direction!

on 11/28/2009 8:23:00 PM

I love this blush so so so much. I own so many and I keep coming back to this. It makes me glow. Simple as that. I am NC20 and I ll repurchase it over and over again. I can't stop looking at myself in the pictures that I have this in. I rememer losing this for 2 weeks and I didn't feel good anymore. It gvies you a warm/peachy/bronzy look.

on 11/10/2009 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

HG HG HG!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS BLUSH. Totally made me forget about my nars torrid! This looks amaziing on my nc40. Brownish orange with shimmer. I can't rave enough about this blush!

on 11/3/2009 12:53:00 AM

aah finally i got something to write about
this is my FIRST Mac blush and i bought this after recommended by christine of www.temptalia.com she is awesome and i trust her suggestions so much that i went straight away to mac counter and bought this only because she had never let me down with any colour recommendations
this was looking awesome on my nc40 skin and my hubby also liked it so much that he said yeah u can go and buy few more blushes if u want hahaha it happened for the first time
bottomline is u must buy this if not sure then go and check www.temptalia.com

on 9/13/2009 12:19:00 PM

I've always used sheer light blushes. But I came across this blush and it looks so good on me (NC25/asian/black hair/brown eyes).

It's a mid-tone peach with gold sheen. I hate shimmery or glittery blushes, but the Frost finish gives a glowy sheen, not shimmery at all! LOVE IT!!!!! Color-wise, it's perfect for a lazy day, even without any other makeup, this blush alone brightens up my whole face. Margin blush + a lipbalm = good to go!!!!

Highly recommended. I think this would look even better on those with darker and more golden skintones than I do.

on 8/18/2009 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This was the first mac blush i've purchased. I wasn't all that impressed by it either.. I was expecting to really like it. maybe i'm just used to the VERY light touch and super pigments of Nars. This mac blush I felt like i was putting it on with a very heavy hand and I still couldn't see it! Once i put it on the density that i like, the color is quite pretty. Perhaps its the frostiness... Wouldn't buy this color again but maybeee would buy Mac blush again..

I was recommended Margin by one of the makeup artists at my local Mac store about 4 years ago.. For reference im an NC40. I was buying makeup for a wedding I was going to be in. I wanted something light and fresh looking for the spring season. When she applied the blush I fell in love.. Its a light peach with a frost finish that is buildable. When your skin looks dull or tired just put this on and you will look more awake and fresh. It looks great when paired with other matte blushes as a highlighter. I like to pair it with Mac Blushbaby which is one of my other faves..

Top Rated MAC Products