September 20, 2014 | 981 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Ribbonties

At first I didn't see the hype, but now I love it.

It has this beautiful golden sheen and acts kind of like a blush/highlighter duo!

Totally recommend it, especially for darker skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Glitterachi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first blush i ever bought when i was 17 and 8 years later its still one of my favorites. Whats weird is its the only blush ive ever owned from MAC i just dont like their other blushes. From Margin i moved on to NARS blushes and love those, but margin is just one of those unique colors that looks great on my skintone. Im C40 and have olive skin and this looks amazing on me, and everyone else i know thats about my color. Its the prettiest peachy pink gold color and looks great for summer or winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by hyperning

I'm tan, a really warm tan so peach usually looks good. so i jumped on the bandwagon and bought nars orgasm, after a while i admitted that i was too dark and you could barely see it on my skin so I gave it to my fairer skinned cousin—perfect on her. Thank God I bought this just for comparison, because it turned out to give me that glow i was hoping to find with orgasm. You may have to learn to use a light hand especially if you're used to piling on light blushes (like me! who would force the issue!), because this blush is great with pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by ricerice

This blush shows up as a mix between peach and bronze with a very slight hint of pink on my skin (even though it looks like a plain bronze in the pan), i havnt actually come across a similar colour to this, imo it's one of a kind! I love the 'frost' because it leaves me with a slight golden glow, nothing overwhelming. I use a duo-fiber brush for application because this is very pigmented. When applied properly, it'll look very natural and wont leave you with a dirty/over blushed look. I would buy this again if i ever finish using mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 1:17:00 AM More reviews by makeuploca

Me loves this blush!!! First off the color looked a little weird to me when i first saw it,but it's a perfect "I just went went and got a tan and then woke up"type blush. Dramatic, but not dramtic(if that makes sense). It's looks very good with my NC40 skin (holla) and def is going to be one of my main used up blushes(i'm just starting a collection). Also, this blush reminds me so much of a blush i used to get from Revlon along time ago. Soooo pretty and def worth the price. One con about this blush(it may just be my particular blush),is that the mac plastic top covering the blush keeps falling off. So the packaging is blaah, but the product is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MAC Margin is one of my main blush colors that I've kept repurchasing over and over for years. It's a soft orangeish/peach with golden shimmer that is very flattering on the cheeks. There is no pink at all in this blush. Reminds me of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish because of the reflective quality of this blush. Very pretty and unique color. Lasts forever as you don't want to be too heavy handed with this as it's got a lot of pigment to it. Great blush for anytime.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

This is a pretty good peachy blush. If you like peaches, then this is probably a must-have. It's a bronzey-peach in the pan, and has a nice golden sheen to it. I think it can also be used as a highlighter if you have mid-tone to darker skin. I am NC20-25, and this gives a nice, luminous glow.

I did take off one lippie because, like all MAC blushes, the texture is not as finely milled as NARS, and it also doesn't last as long on the cheeks. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by weefi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This look gorgeous in the pan however once applied it looks dirty and articial. It is quite bitty which means it sits on your face. For reference I am NC30 or NC37 when tan. didn't like when tan either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Margin is a gorgeous peachy color on me that has a hint of frost in it. It can easily be built up to a much more intense color, but I perfer a subtle look. For a subtle look I use my 109 to tap into the margin pan twice then I lightly tap in on the apples of my cheeks and blend upwards towards my hairline with my 129. For reference I am NC 43.
Update 4-18-09***** Margin and Cantaloupe (pro) are my favorite blushes. This is my everyday go to natural looking blush. I also increased my lippy to 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by swimmingjuxteyes

Margin is one of my HG PEACH blushes. I am into peach blushes right now. :) I have discovered that it adds the nicest peach glow to my skin. It is different from other peach toned blushes because it adds some dimension, almost like an MSF. It is a frost, so this explains the sheen. :)

It looks quite different on the skin compared to the pan. The pan almost looks like a dusty peach color, but once the pigment mixes with your skin it is a nice subtle peach with some very light gold sheen. Definitely in my top 5 blushes. I would purchase again.