April 23, 2014 | 1829 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by weefi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This look gorgeous in the pan however once applied it looks dirty and articial. It is quite bitty which means it sits on your face. For reference I am NC30 or NC37 when tan. didn't like when tan either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Margin is a gorgeous peachy color on me that has a hint of frost in it. It can easily be built up to a much more intense color, but I perfer a subtle look. For a subtle look I use my 109 to tap into the margin pan twice then I lightly tap in on the apples of my cheeks and blend upwards towards my hairline with my 129. For reference I am NC 43.
Update 4-18-09***** Margin and Cantaloupe (pro) are my favorite blushes. This is my everyday go to natural looking blush. I also increased my lippy to 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by swimmingjuxteyes

Margin is one of my HG PEACH blushes. I am into peach blushes right now. :) I have discovered that it adds the nicest peach glow to my skin. It is different from other peach toned blushes because it adds some dimension, almost like an MSF. It is a frost, so this explains the sheen. :)

It looks quite different on the skin compared to the pan. The pan almost looks like a dusty peach color, but once the pigment mixes with your skin it is a nice subtle peach with some very light gold sheen. Definitely in my top 5 blushes. I would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by dremay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC blush thanks to a MAC SA. I was like "I need a blush." And she said, "Margin would look great on you." I took her word for it. Back then (late 90s) I wasn't appreciative enough of peachy/coral blushes..I was more into the normal pink or magenta ones. I did use it but never really liked it then. I managed to hit the pan and decided to throw the rest away (I sadly didn't know about B2M then either). Ten years later I had to buy this during the Friends and Family sale (got it for $13.50 USD). It's a tad like Springsheen with NO pink. It is a frost so there's more noticeable sparkle than sheertone shimmer blushes. I really like wearing Margin if I'm wearing purples or pinks on my eyes. I'm glad I bought it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by akhan21

tried this for the first time today and i LOVED IT! only problem it didnt stay on long! had 2 re apply twice in the day which was quiet surprising as MAC products stay on quiet a long time... still loving the colour !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by martaalexandrino

This was my first mac blush. The MA recommends me this one. In my skin is like a prinkish color with some glow. I love this with a smokey eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by shaymprince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the 2 products I have ever hit pan on. Its a pretty glowy, bronzy, peachy color. On my warm skintone nc45, it can be used as a subtle blush, or the way i love to use it is as a highlighter, around eyes and cheekbones. Formula, packaging, and price is also great! Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 1:24:00 AM More reviews by LaBellaLisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Margin is a must have for any NC20/25's out there. This blush makes my face glow, it's the perfect warm/bronzy/peachy blush. Doesn't look muddy on me at all, and looks gorgeous with Soft and Gentle MSF as a cheek highlight. HG status for sure!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by topnotch_babydoll

Margin is amazing! I thought sunbasque was my new fave,but this may top that spot! Im nw15,and used to wear plum foolery,pinks,etc.bc I found too many bronzers were harsh or muddied up on my skin.I love the warmth + glow these 2 blushes give me.It gives me a pop of color but still looks healthy and a nice bronzy glow.Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by JeanetteLynn

This is my all-time favorite powder blush. I bought it a little over a year ago and use it nearly every day but have barely made a dent in it. I had intended to purchase a more peachy-coral color and was totally unimpressed with the way it looked until the MAC lady put it on my face. It's the only blush I've ever found that can double as a bronzer. When I'm feeling really pale and blah, I just dust a little all over my face and it looks fantastic. Also, I always wear it if I'm going to be photographed--the color is very photogenic! If I ever actually use it up, I will definitely buy again.