MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

on 11/28/2009 8:23:00 PM

I love this blush so so so much. I own so many and I keep coming back to this. It makes me glow. Simple as that. I am NC20 and I ll repurchase it over and over again. I can't stop looking at myself in the pictures that I have this in. I rememer losing this for 2 weeks and I didn't feel good anymore. It gvies you a warm/peachy/bronzy look.

on 11/10/2009 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

HG HG HG!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS BLUSH. Totally made me forget about my nars torrid! This looks amaziing on my nc40. Brownish orange with shimmer. I can't rave enough about this blush!

on 11/3/2009 12:53:00 AM

aah finally i got something to write about
this is my FIRST Mac blush and i bought this after recommended by christine of www.temptalia.com she is awesome and i trust her suggestions so much that i went straight away to mac counter and bought this only because she had never let me down with any colour recommendations
this was looking awesome on my nc40 skin and my hubby also liked it so much that he said yeah u can go and buy few more blushes if u want hahaha it happened for the first time
bottomline is u must buy this if not sure then go and check www.temptalia.com

on 9/13/2009 12:19:00 PM

I've always used sheer light blushes. But I came across this blush and it looks so good on me (NC25/asian/black hair/brown eyes).

It's a mid-tone peach with gold sheen. I hate shimmery or glittery blushes, but the Frost finish gives a glowy sheen, not shimmery at all! LOVE IT!!!!! Color-wise, it's perfect for a lazy day, even without any other makeup, this blush alone brightens up my whole face. Margin blush + a lipbalm = good to go!!!!

Highly recommended. I think this would look even better on those with darker and more golden skintones than I do.

on 8/18/2009 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This was the first mac blush i've purchased. I wasn't all that impressed by it either.. I was expecting to really like it. maybe i'm just used to the VERY light touch and super pigments of Nars. This mac blush I felt like i was putting it on with a very heavy hand and I still couldn't see it! Once i put it on the density that i like, the color is quite pretty. Perhaps its the frostiness... Wouldn't buy this color again but maybeee would buy Mac blush again..

I was recommended Margin by one of the makeup artists at my local Mac store about 4 years ago.. For reference im an NC40. I was buying makeup for a wedding I was going to be in. I wanted something light and fresh looking for the spring season. When she applied the blush I fell in love.. Its a light peach with a frost finish that is buildable. When your skin looks dull or tired just put this on and you will look more awake and fresh. It looks great when paired with other matte blushes as a highlighter. I like to pair it with Mac Blushbaby which is one of my other faves..

on 7/12/2009 4:07:00 AM

At first I didn't see the hype, but now I love it.

It has this beautiful golden sheen and acts kind of like a blush/highlighter duo!

Totally recommend it, especially for darker skintones.

on 7/11/2009 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This is the first blush i ever bought when i was 17 and 8 years later its still one of my favorites. Whats weird is its the only blush ive ever owned from MAC i just dont like their other blushes. From Margin i moved on to NARS blushes and love those, but margin is just one of those unique colors that looks great on my skintone. Im C40 and have olive skin and this looks amazing on me, and everyone else i know thats about my color. Its the prettiest peachy pink gold color and looks great for summer or winter.

on 4/22/2009 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm tan, a really warm tan so peach usually looks good. so i jumped on the bandwagon and bought nars orgasm, after a while i admitted that i was too dark and you could barely see it on my skin so I gave it to my fairer skinned cousin—perfect on her. Thank God I bought this just for comparison, because it turned out to give me that glow i was hoping to find with orgasm. You may have to learn to use a light hand especially if you're used to piling on light blushes (like me! who would force the issue!), because this blush is great with pigmentation.

on 4/18/2009 9:56:00 AM

This blush shows up as a mix between peach and bronze with a very slight hint of pink on my skin (even though it looks like a plain bronze in the pan), i havnt actually come across a similar colour to this, imo it's one of a kind! I love the 'frost' because it leaves me with a slight golden glow, nothing overwhelming. I use a duo-fiber brush for application because this is very pigmented. When applied properly, it'll look very natural and wont leave you with a dirty/over blushed look. I would buy this again if i ever finish using mine.

Popular Blush Products