Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Treatment

4.1

Water,Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Linum Usitastissimum (Linseed) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearalkonium chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Qauternium-80, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed Oil, Limanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Phellodendron AmurenseBark Extract, Tocopherol, Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, BehenamidopropyltrimoniumMethosulfate, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Dimethiconol Meadowfoamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconante, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

OK. Be warned that if you have unprocessed African-American hair, this conditioner will mess you up. I bought it and it worked really well the first 4 times I used it. I wash my hair 2x a week. So I used it once a week or every other week. I used it with the Damage control shampoo. Since my hair was ultra dry I combined the conditoner with the beautifying oil. My hair was soft and manageable. Then one day BAM, I washed my hair and it felt like steel wool! I discontinued using it for 2 weeks and tried everything under the sun to make my hair soft again. I used the product again last night, not wanting to believe that it was the product and my hair is dehydrated to the max. I think that it may take a month of super moisturizing before it will come back to being soft again. Also I noticed that it was breaking off. What I thing happens with this conditioner that if you over use it, it will have the opposite effect on your hair and damage it. BEWARE. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BLACK HAIR. AVEDA PRODUCTS ARE NOT MADE FOR US.

Well, I adore a lot of Aveda products (blue malva, shampure, elixir...) but this is really disappointing!!!!!! And costs a fortune. Did nothing for my hair. Waste of money

My colorist RAVED about this product, so I bought it. My hair is fine, but I've got lots of it, it's color treated from brown to medium tone blonde. My hair is about 4 inches past shoulder, so as you might imagine the ends are not pristine, plus I straight-iron it just about every day. The conditioner worked, but it was no better than Pantene (sp?) that I've used previously, and the Pantene costs a fraction of the price. I paid $32 for the Aveda. I wasn't expecting a miracle from something that you wash out, but this was still a disappointment. Save your money, buy a cheap conditioner and just leave it on a bit longer. I'm only giving it 2 lippies, for being too expensive and not that effective.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a rather pricey deep treatment for my dry, damaged hair...but SO worth it:) I have chemically processed, naturally curly hair that I blow dry straight pretty much everyday, and this treatment leaves my hair so soft and healthy feeling/looking. I'm not as crazy about the damage rememdy shampoo and daily conditioner, but the treatment is awesome! I do have thick hair and the texture is a mix of fine and coarse strands, but this never makes my hair feel coated or weighed down..like so many deep conditioners do. My hair soaks this stuff up, and it really does make a difference. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry/damaged hair.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I spent a lot of money on this treatment thinking it would be perfect for my hair. I loved Curessence and was very dissapointed to see it discontinued, so I purchased this instead. This unfortunately left my hair a tangled birds nest; it left my hair snappy when trying to comb/detangle, it didn't moisturize and when dried it was frizzy and felt coated. Why oh why did Aveda have to go and screw up a good thing?!!

The worst smelling code-ladden paste that left my hair so frizzy and tangled when I rinsed, I finally have given up with it 3/4 of a way through the tube. I just hated it, hated it, hated it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is the best deep conditioner I have ever used!! My hair is tortured quite a bit.. highlighted from dark brown to ash blonde.. but this treatment really works to make my hair silky, shiny and healthy once again. It does a good job of detangling and doesn't weigh your hair down at all. The price is high, but you only need to use a tiny bit of product each time. I have very long hair and I can make the regular-sized, 125 ml tube last for a few months. This is a great product that everyone with damaged, dry hair should try.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only product in the Damage Remedy line that I actually felt deserved a 5-lippie rating. The poo/conditioner stink, but this reconstructor for some reason is one of the best I've ever used. I left this on overnight and could def. tell a difference in my hair before I even washed it out the next morning. It left my hair feeling a lot healthier and stronger and it even looked healthier. That is really important to me right now, since I'm suffering with some damage and breakage in result from my last chemical treatment. I'm sure some of you can relate how upsetting it is to have breakage and damage. I'm going to start using this 2x a week until my hair recovers from the damage. I highly recommend this and would def. buy again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This entire line is fabulous for my dry, damaged hair. I love how soft and shiny it leaves my hair, and it never makes it feel weighed down or coated. In combination with the damage remedy shampoo, this treatment has really helped improve the condition of my hair. This line is pricey, but very much worth it!

I have not been a huge Aveda fan in the past.. But I LOVE this treatment. It made my hair feel SO healthy again. In addition to feeling healthy again, it looks healthy. It is light weight, super soft, shiney, and just looks GREAT. If this didn't work as well as it does the price would be way to high. However. I feel it works well enough to justify the price!