Annick Goutal Petite Cherie

3.4

on 1/8/2008 7:24:00 AM

Very expensive fragrance that didn't last at all. The fragrance is nothing remarqable, rather sweet but not offencive. To me, complete forgetable and certainly not worth buying. Unfortunately, I already bought the 100ml bottle. Suits me for buying online without having tested it before.

on 11/24/2007 10:19:00 PM

Reminds me of walking through an orchard. Smells, in words of dear so, just like spring.

on 11/6/2007 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Why oh why???? I totally agree with a previous poster who reviewed this as pears and B.O.
Which is really so very sad. Because without that awful b.o. background, it would be the first fruity fragrance that I could see myself wearing and loving! The fruits are just so light and airy, almost ethereal! Which is strange to me! I am so used to heavy, headache inducing sugary fruity fragrances!
Most end up smelling like another BBW or VS scent to me.
This one was different! I LOVED the fruit in this! If only it was alone and without whatever scary note some AG fragrances seem to have!
I actually detected this odd B.O. note in Songes and that Ce Soir Jamis one. Which is terrible, because I adore both of those otherwise! Thankfully my Quel Amour did not have this note. What on earth IS it?
I could never wear these fragrances because of it!
So sad.......

To me, this smells like pears dripping in pear syrup. It was way to sweet for me, and I had to take it back. If you can deal with the sweetness it seems like it would be an uplifting fragrance.

on 8/12/2007 4:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Pears and body odor. The only reason I rated it a 2 and not a 1 was b/c the pear note was lovely (when I could smell it underneath the b.o., that is).

on 8/12/2007 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really really love this scent. There's only a few fragrances that smell that great on my skin. Unfortunately it does not have lasting power-but almost all fragrances have no lasting power on me so I'm not surprised.

This is such a pretty fragrance! It opens up very peach/pear like on me. The sales associate told me it has pear in it though I thought I read on here that it is peach. Anyway, it smells very fresh and fruity. Then it stays just sweet and floral. Now after wearing it for about 5-6 hours, it has started to smell more vanilla like on me combined with the floral. I am having no problem with it fading too quickly. I quite like it and hope to own a full bottle soon.

on 7/26/2007 12:30:00 PM

Very beautiful scent; a combo of apple and pear. It actually smells like an expensive version of Victoria Secret Secret Crush to me. The main problem is that it has absolutely no staying power on me!

on 7/4/2007 8:46:00 PM

This is the best of the Goutal line. Very fleeting, though. It is light, fresh pear scent. Wonderful for a casual date or daytime summer wear. Lasts about 1 hour before it begins to fade...the EDT and EDP are identical both in wear and scent. Not just for the very young....smells great on women over 40 as well!

So torn about Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie, a soft, breezy pear without foody, cloying sweetness. Unfortunately, it dries down into an unrecognizable, plain floral on my skin. I love the freshness, but the poor lasting power hardly justifies the price.

Popular Fragrances