TiGi Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

2.8

Aqua (Water) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polyquaternium-10, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Limonene, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

This did nothing for my dry, fine, wavy hair. I have to agree with the previous reviewers. This seemed to make my hair even more unmanageable - I had to load up on conditioner after using this! Maybe this would be O.K. for normal to greasy hair. Guess the results depend on your hair texture. At best, I would say this was average. This went straight back to Ulta.

on 6/5/2003 12:18:00 PM

I am in cosmetology school and I use this shampoo on my mannequins. It is so great for moisture. The mannequin heads have dry brittle hair and this works great on them! Smells good too!

on 5/23/2003 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is one of the best shampoos that i have ever used. i have naturally curly hair that tends to be dry, and this keeps moisture in it really well. also, the smell is wonderful!

on 5/19/2003 7:29:00 PM

This is a great shampoo to me. What's going on with the bad rap? It leaves my hair in MUCH BETTER condition than the self absorbed, which is for damaged hair, does. It smells great, lathers great and leaves my hair soft-and my hair is DAMAGED!

on 5/19/2003 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

well I got this free when i bought manipulator. I think its good, but i really dont think its a good shampoo for very dry or damaged hair. My hair is a little dry and it left my hair soft and shinny. The smell is nice, but 17$ is too much for this shampoo.

on 5/16/2003 11:43:00 AM

This product is totally average. I don't hate it but can get the same results from drug store shampoos. I used this for 3 years, just switched, and don't even notice a difference except I now have more money. It also doesn't lather well.

on 5/14/2003 2:49:00 PM

Is it just me, or would TiGi go out of business if it weren't for the scents they use? I do love their scents, and I am not fond of smelly stuff, but I have never been happy with any of these products. This shampoo seemed to suck all the life out of my hair. Honestly, I'd be happier with a bottle of Loreals nutrivive, and that stuff is only 3 bucks. This bottle was I think 10 or 15.

on 4/22/2003 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Does this says moisturizing????
not at all.and my hair was not soft and without shine. This is supposed to be a proffessionnal formula since it is sold in salons. Well this is the last time I buy shampoo there.
Keep your money and buy L'oreal curl vive, the best moisturizing shampoo, a knock off of kerastase bain satin.Cheap and effective.

on 1/24/2003 10:44:00 PM

I found nothing great about the shampoo. Scent too was mediocre to say the least. Not worth the money. Try Vidal Sasson Moisture Therapy. Less expensive & way better results if you have dry hair.

on 1/19/2003 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Before I got a body wave and double processed my hair, I loved the shampoo and conditioner. It left my hair feeling soft and with lots of body. Since then, my hair feels really dry when using them.

Popular Shampoos