April 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2003 11:55:00 PM More reviews by lipglassaddict

This did nothing for my dry, fine, wavy hair. I have to agree with the previous reviewers. This seemed to make my hair even more unmanageable - I had to load up on conditioner after using this! Maybe this would be O.K. for normal to greasy hair. Guess the results depend on your hair texture. At best, I would say this was average. This went straight back to Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2003 12:18:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in cosmetology school and I use this shampoo on my mannequins. It is so great for moisture. The mannequin heads have dry brittle hair and this works great on them! Smells good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 5:50:00 PM More reviews by nessac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is one of the best shampoos that i have ever used. i have naturally curly hair that tends to be dry, and this keeps moisture in it really well. also, the smell is wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 7:29:00 PM More reviews by seangel3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great shampoo to me. What's going on with the bad rap? It leaves my hair in MUCH BETTER condition than the self absorbed, which is for damaged hair, does. It smells great, lathers great and leaves my hair soft-and my hair is DAMAGED!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2003 1:36:00 PM More reviews by audrey122

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

well I got this free when i bought manipulator. I think its good, but i really dont think its a good shampoo for very dry or damaged hair. My hair is a little dry and it left my hair soft and shinny. The smell is nice, but 17$ is too much for this shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2003 11:43:00 AM More reviews by melmcm

This product is totally average. I don't hate it but can get the same results from drug store shampoos. I used this for 3 years, just switched, and don't even notice a difference except I now have more money. It also doesn't lather well.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2003 2:49:00 PM More reviews by luvangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Is it just me, or would TiGi go out of business if it weren't for the scents they use? I do love their scents, and I am not fond of smelly stuff, but I have never been happy with any of these products. This shampoo seemed to suck all the life out of my hair. Honestly, I'd be happier with a bottle of Loreals nutrivive, and that stuff is only 3 bucks. This bottle was I think 10 or 15.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2003 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does this says moisturizing????
not at all.and my hair was not soft and without shine. This is supposed to be a proffessionnal formula since it is sold in salons. Well this is the last time I buy shampoo there.
Keep your money and buy L'oreal curl vive, the best moisturizing shampoo, a knock off of kerastase bain satin.Cheap and effective.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Cougster

I found nothing great about the shampoo. Scent too was mediocre to say the least. Not worth the money. Try Vidal Sasson Moisture Therapy. Less expensive & way better results if you have dry hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by anotherme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Before I got a body wave and double processed my hair, I loved the shampoo and conditioner. It left my hair feeling soft and with lots of body. Since then, my hair feels really dry when using them.