October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Mascara - Yves Saint Laurent - Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by vanichic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!it makes my lashes long, thick ,and curly.It stay for all day without fall or dring my lashes.it's just a little bit hard to take off without a oily remover

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by junglegirl004

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Please beware. I used to love this product but it has been found to be highly toxic, sorry. Please read the excellent research on this link before deciding. (The website is also good for checking out the safety of all products and ingredients.)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by jhamya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This used to be my HG mascara, until Lancomes Doll Lashes came along. Sorry YSL. The great thing about Faux Cils is that it gives dark, lustrous, volumised lashes. The bad thing is, Doll Lashes can do the same without breaking the bank too much. I loved Faux Cils, but removal was always a problem, and eventually, my lashes actually started falling out while removing it. I could only get it off with an oil based product, and endless rubbing, and even then I would wake up in the morning with it under my eyes! It was a good run though, i went through two tubes, and each lasted a sinfully long time. It smells beautiful, though, fresh roses.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by perfumedlife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all this mascara wear off after a couple of hours in the upper lid of the eye also it dries out very fast after twenty days is dry as the desert inside the tube.
It does deliver and it can give false lash effect but in my opnion it doesn't worth it.
It has more cons than pros.
There are much cheaper mascaras out there that do the same job and they don't dry as fast as a nail polish in your nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by babystardancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara does its job! The lashes won't get hard and stiff like they do with cheaper mascaras and also there are noooooo mascara chunks!
I am really pleased with this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great! But it did smudge a bit under my eyes at the end of the day. It can be layered without getting spider lashes. My lashes didnt get enough volume but its a great everyday mascara..
It dried out fast so I wont purchase again, its not worth the price

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by moth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Flakes like mad. I've read about mascara flaking before, but I'd never actually seen it. First few times I wore this, I couldn't figure out why my eyes itched so badly. Then I took a closer look at my face at the end of a work day, and it was literally COVERED in black dust. Extremely irritating.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by elfodimontagna

I own two of this in my life and I am going to buy another one! I like it a lot, it makes my lashes become MEGA lashes! I love it in bourgandy ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by fullmoonlv7

Gorgeous packaging but wasn't a great product for me. The extra lippie is honestly for the tube only, very weighty and luxurious.
I accidentally got this right after I got my stick straight Asian lashes permed and I got excited about trying different mascaras. My lashes looked amazing with it, very much like false lashes. However, after the perm wore off I noticed this mascara wouldn't hold up my lashes, even after a good curling with my Shiseido curler. Also, there was a slight chemical smell that was alright at first but gradually got worse as it dried, and my eyes were watering from the fumes. I'm glad it works for a lot of people but if you're Asian and picky about mascaras keeping a curl I wouldn't recommend this. Saves your lashes, eyes and wallet.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by iamandaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

price: $30

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

it gives great volume without the hard hold, you can go from a natural look to a "false lashes" type of look with this mascara.

holds a great curl