NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this product! I Mainly use the blush side but occasionally on days where I'm feeling pastey I may throw some laguna on. This looks beautiful on so many skin types! Perfect amount of shimmer (for me) and the color really looks nice on my skin. I'd def reccomend this to anyone. Will repurchase when I run out! Also, I've had this going on a year now and I'm just now starting to hit the pan. So I would definetly says its worth the price! Love it :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I put that I wouldn't buy this product again... but to clarify I wouldn't buy the blush part of it again. I really love the color of the blush but it just doesn't stay on as well as I would like it to. The laguna bronzer however stays on and gives a beautiful tan to my face. I will defiantly be purchasing the bronzer again. I also love the way NARS packages there products... the case feels for durable and the mirror is nice and big so I can actually see what I'm putting on. <3

UPDATE: I actually decided that I think the Laguna bronzer isn't as great as I thought it was the first week I bought it. I keep finding myself wanting to use my old "Faux Tan" by bare escentuals more, which actually breaks me out, but gives me a better bronzed look. I think I will continue my search for a better bronzer.

I finally caved and bought this due. I needed a good bronzer and had heard such good things about this one. I have been using Benfit's Hoola but ut is slightly too dark for me and had to applied with a very light hand. I was looking for something a tad lighter but still nicely pigmented. I had them try this one me at Sephora and was in love. The bronzer is nicely pigmented but I don't have to be sooo careful or it will look fake. The blush is a beautiful shade that would look good on almost anyone. Together they make me look young a refreshed and tan! I am in love. The packaging is beautiful and it is nicely sized. This will likely last me years!

Great duo! The colors compliment themselves so nicely. Plus, you could NEVER go wrong with Laguna!!

I like it a lot.

Although I said I would repurchase, I probably won't need to because I just reordered laguna on its own and doubt I will ever need to purchase more orgasm. While orgasm is a fine color - here are many other blushes I like as well or better BUT laguna is beyond compare for me as a contour/bronzer. It is not glittery - gives me just the right depth to my makeup and is worth the money. However, I will say the two together enticed me to try laguna so - that's great.

I really enjoyed the bronzer in this product more than the blush! And I bought it for the blush! The bronzer is really pretty! I like the blush too, but I think it's a bit peach for my skin tone I would buy it again if i ran out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Though Orgasm is a gorgeous blush, Laguna makes me not like this duo so much. It looks too orange for my skin(nw10-15), so it's not of much use. It's also a bit expensive :( I'll be keeping this for the Orgasm blush but won't be using Laguna much anymore.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

...doesnt elf have the same thing for $3? I promise. It's an exact dupe, just about the same amount of product (I think), and the packaging is even the same.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I would only purchase this again if it were from Ebay...it's definitely pricey for me, but I'm so glad that I got it. Laguna is just dark enough for me where it won't look dirty for my contour and Orgasm...wowzers. Just the name says it all! The pink is juuuust right for me with a light hand. Too much is quite too hot for my taste. I definitely recommend this and am glad that I saw it so highly recommended here first.

Great Blush and Bronzer Duo. Orgasm was a nice pinky color with some shimmer. You could put it on lightly or add on to make it more intense. I liked that it was a Duo and came with the Laguna Bronzer, it was extremely versatile i didnt have to go searching for a bronzer to use. It was a bit pricey i believe $35+ i think that was the only Con.

Although this product was great i did end up returning it because i didnt use it that much (i had another pink blush) so it ended up just sitting in my makeup drawer collecting dust. So i thought i would return it and get something i that i could use more :)

Top Rated NARS Products