December 20, 2014 | 975 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by amariethompson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my favorite perfume ever... it smells so delicious and seems to change from a citrus-y scent to a more woody scent over the day. unfortunately, no one sells it anymore! so I have to purchase it online. oh, and the bottle is frickin cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by tammy2001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great fragrance. Not too heavy and draws you in rather than smothering you. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear it. It's fresh, happy, & a real mood booster. I wear it almost daily as it makes me happy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 10:30:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite perfumes, suprisingly. I get alot of compliments when I wear it. It is a crisp fragrance, not at all like the typical oriental ones I like. Smells very springy, not too sweet, not too spicy. Makes me feel just 'happy'. Not too flowery at all. Wears well, however the staying power isn't wonderful...not horrible either, but on me it wore off within a couple hours. Versatile, day to night scent. The bottle is very cute as well. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by texasflamingo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this fragrance! I get asked often what I'm wearing. BF loves it. Will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by book_worm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a bottle of I Love Love for my birthday back in November and I've been wearing it ever since. I find the scent very vibrant and young. I haven't particularly noticed the citrusy smells, but there is a hint of something orangey (kinda like orange soda---in a good way!) about it. It smells more minty and breezy in winter, whereas the sweet and citrusy notes really come out under the warmer weather.
And yes, I've had several people ask me if it was Light Blue...

Overall I really like the scent, it last relatively long, nothing too cloying and is distinctive enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2008 10:33:00 AM More reviews by marquita19

I really like this for a summer scent. It does smell similar to D&G Light Blue but the initial burst is more orangey and dries down into a softer sweeter floral. Thats why I like this better than Light Blue. The bottle is okay, I hated it at first but its starting to grow on me because it is so unique. I will be repurchasing again when I run out as I puchased a bottle for $22 at ross. definitely worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2008 4:45:00 AM More reviews by hillybilly78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The first time i sprayed this i thought it was nearly identical to Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana, but when the scent settled down i could smell the orange/passionfruity smell in it. Light Blue is more lemon/citrus so they are quiet different.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by esoterica7

I tried a sample of this and agree with other users that it is remarkably close to Light Blue...but a cheaper, more synthetic version with an intense fake orange smell. It was a very common and one dimensional scent on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ivette420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this was like orange soda. WRONG! at first this smells like a very heavy blast of orange and grapefruit.. then calms downs and evolves into oranges and some flower but not that heavy, you can smell hints of woods and musk... This isn't that bad if you like citrus fragrances (which I don't). I prefer light gourmand, some florals, and orientals. I like the bottle.. it transmit happiness and the lasting power is good.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by tayenka