Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

HEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea Rose
BASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

on 6/2/2008 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

When I first smelled this, it seems as if I would hate it. I usually don't go for cistrus fragrances. I have to say that this fragrance has the best dry down ever. I am loving moschino fragrances. It may be like DC Light Blue at first, but it defintaly dries down to something different. I love this for summer. I agree. I can defintaly smell the oranges at firs.
Love it.:)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only perfume I've ever liked on me and that doesn't give me a headache. I tried Light Blue and couldn't find a similarity between the two.

I find this fragrance to be very pleasent and different,

my favorite perfume ever... it smells so delicious and seems to change from a citrus-y scent to a more woody scent over the day. unfortunately, no one sells it anymore! so I have to purchase it online. oh, and the bottle is frickin cute.

on 4/27/2008 8:22:00 PM

Great fragrance. Not too heavy and draws you in rather than smothering you. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear it. It's fresh, happy, & a real mood booster. I wear it almost daily as it makes me happy!

on 4/20/2008 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

One of my favorite perfumes, suprisingly. I get alot of compliments when I wear it. It is a crisp fragrance, not at all like the typical oriental ones I like. Smells very springy, not too sweet, not too spicy. Makes me feel just 'happy'. Not too flowery at all. Wears well, however the staying power isn't wonderful...not horrible either, but on me it wore off within a couple hours. Versatile, day to night scent. The bottle is very cute as well. I would repurchase.

on 4/20/2008 10:23:00 AM

I love this fragrance! I get asked often what I'm wearing. BF loves it. Will definitely buy again!

on 4/20/2008 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I received a bottle of I Love Love for my birthday back in November and I've been wearing it ever since. I find the scent very vibrant and young. I haven't particularly noticed the citrusy smells, but there is a hint of something orangey (kinda like orange soda---in a good way!) about it. It smells more minty and breezy in winter, whereas the sweet and citrusy notes really come out under the warmer weather.
And yes, I've had several people ask me if it was Light Blue...

Overall I really like the scent, it last relatively long, nothing too cloying and is distinctive enough.

on 4/14/2008 10:33:00 AM

I really like this for a summer scent. It does smell similar to D&G Light Blue but the initial burst is more orangey and dries down into a softer sweeter floral. Thats why I like this better than Light Blue. The bottle is okay, I hated it at first but its starting to grow on me because it is so unique. I will be repurchasing again when I run out as I puchased a bottle for $22 at ross. definitely worth it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The first time i sprayed this i thought it was nearly identical to Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana, but when the scent settled down i could smell the orange/passionfruity smell in it. Light Blue is more lemon/citrus so they are quiet different.

on 3/30/2008 1:50:00 PM

I tried a sample of this and agree with other users that it is remarkably close to Light Blue...but a cheaper, more synthetic version with an intense fake orange smell. It was a very common and one dimensional scent on me.

Popular Fragrances