October 23, 2014 | 1952 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Nail Enamel

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by maggsmakeup

i love this nail polish. the colors are so pretty and the packaging is so sleek and cute. i have revlon red, a touch of mauve, iced spice, and really rosy. my favorites are really rosy and a touch of mauve. they're very nice. the polish slides on really easily and the color payoff is beautiful. it looks even better with a clear top coat.
con:chipped on me a lot, or maybe it's just me! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by girlinabox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just had to buy this colour when I saw it (570 Vixen from the new Autumn range) and for just over 6 I thought "bargain". However, I am quite disappointed so far. After using Sally Hansen Double Duty I applied one coat of this, then let it dry. The brush in my opinion is actually quite good but once my first coat had dried it looked very streaky. After applying my second coat I thought it looked fab...until it dried completely...there are air bubbles all over my nails!!! I will probably take this off tonight and use my Chanel Rouge Noir. Okay, it doesn't last *that* long for what you pay for it but if it means I can go out tomorrow evening with perfect looking nails then I'm not complaining! I cannot comment on the longevity of this as I will be removing it but I will try it another time and update this review then.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 4:23:00 AM More reviews by VintageAmbition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely decent nail polishes but of course not my favorite due to the fact that they dry and become thick rather fast. Other than that they do have some nice shades. I'd recommend OPI & Essie or Orly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

just bought totally toffee,perfect color for fall/winter,rich milk chocolate color,sexy and elegant at the same time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkcl0uds

This is my favorite brand of nailpolish! THey go on really smoothly and evenly and the shorter brush handle gives me a lot of control which makes it so much easier for me to do french tips! Sheer nude is my favorite color!
i also dont have to worry because they are dbp free, toulene free and formaldehyde free!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 8:28:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ehhh, I'm sort of between a 2 and 3 on this one. I've tried many Revlon nail shades over the years, probably 10 to 15 over several years, and I've always liked the shades but been unimpressed with the formula. It used to form air bubbles no matter how I applied it; that problem has been formulated out of the product, but it still takes longer than average to dry and isn't particularly shiny. Wear is a bit below average, too. If you want good drugstore polish, I'd recommend Sinful Colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by kams64

My daughter and I both spotted this LE polish color at the same time and we had to have it. Guava Glam. It's a gorgeous pinky peach with shimmer. It may be the prettiest color polish I've ever purchased. My daughter is sporting it on her toes already. I had just done my pedicure a couple days ago, but I can't wait to change to this polish now! Revlon polishes are always a good bet.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by byourself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Great great nail enamel! Many colours to choose from all as good as the other! This nail polish lasts surprisingly long on me: 3-5 days WITHOUT top coat, and about a week with a top coat. I have this is "Cherries in the snow" (a reddish fuchsia) and in "Plum Attraction" (a gorgeous dark shimmering purple). They are easy to apply last quite long and you get a lot of product for the price (14,7mL for 4,99$ and sometimes 2,99$ on sale)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by thePinkcess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My mom always had a stash of these in her drawer, and as a little girl I would go through the various colours! Back then, I never appreciated how amazing their nail polish is. Now that I'm obsessed with colouring my nails, I realize that Revlon's works the best for me. It goes on so smooth and evenly, and it lasts long as well. However, I did try their ColorStay polishes and they are NOTHING compared to the original. I love this also because there is a good amount of product as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by gimmieshoes

I love Revlon nail polishes. I though OPI was the way to go and yes, they have more colors than Revlon, but for less money you can get an almost identical product.

Revlon didn't chip at all when I washed dishes, did laundry, or whatever......

Definitely HG.