Redken Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

4.2

Water/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-23, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xylose, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Oleth-10, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Disodium Cocamphodipropionate, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Polyquaternium-10 (D6260/5)

on 9/26/2007 9:16:00 PM

Love it! Have only used it once but in conjunction with the body full conditioner and shampoo it left my hair soft bouncy and so full of body.

Wasnt sticky, didnt weigh my hair down ... brilliant!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff paired w/ my All Soft poo & conditioner is the bomb! My hair looks and feels amazing! Soft & shiny. Definate staple! No frizz either.

on 8/26/2007 12:46:00 PM

This lotion left my fine, color treated hair super silky and super soft!!! And it didn't weigh it down one bit. I just wish I'd tried this sooner. It only takes a little bit to work so don't use too much or it will overload your hair. 5 lippys all the way!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can't believe that i hadn't written a review for this yet!!! :) i use it every time i blow-dry my hair and it leaves it smelling good and looking awesome :) my hair is bouncy and shiny thanx to this. A Holy Grail i forgot to write a review about, how awful.....:( shame on me.But anywayz this stuff is great! and it never weighs my hair down. LOVE IT :)

on 7/20/2007 11:28:00 AM

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now. At first, I really didn't like it, I felt that it really weighed my fine hair down, but for the past week I've decreased the amount to just a pea size and that works much better. My hair feels smooth but not heavy.

on 7/19/2007 5:30:00 PM

Hate to break up the party, but this stuff was AWFUL. Swapped for a travel size and tried this morning for the first time. It makes my hair feel so nasty, as if I'd used a texturizing mud type of product. I have long wavy hair that I blow straight.

Products I do like, for reference, are Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide, PM SSS and Redken Glass Drops.

on 7/5/2007 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff!! I use it now in replacement of Frizz Ease along with my straightner(phytodefrisant) and it makes my curly/frizzy hair very soft and shiney without weighing it down.

on 6/11/2007 3:38:00 PM

I like this product even though i don't use it very often. i haven't really experimented much with it in terms of styling but everything i use it, it makes my hair so shiny and bouncy.. i believe it's a very versatile styling product too.. good for those of you who enjoy trying new hairstyles..

on 4/25/2007 12:00:00 PM

Now that's what I'm talking about! This stuff actually does what it says it will. My hair is soft and and gorgeous!

on 4/9/2007 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. I have fine/thin hair thats very wavy and frizzes very easily. I use a tiny bit of this on wet hair and then blow dry and flat iron. My hair has nver looked better! It is soft and smooth all day long. I've had the same bottle for over a year but I will definitely re-buy when it runs out.

Popular Styling Products