Redken Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

4.2

Water/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-23, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xylose, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Oleth-10, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Disodium Cocamphodipropionate, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Polyquaternium-10 (D6260/5)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a nice product...gosh I have to rave about the smell...it's delicious! I use this on my damp hair and blow dry straight and it delivers a nice smooth shiny result and helps tame frizz. This is a must!

To me, this product is similar to Aveda Hang Straight. It's a very nice product. I used it before blowdrying, but I also tried a small bit on dry hair length before flat ironing (my hair needs this extra step if I want it to be really smooth). It's not too heavy on my fine and thin hair, and it doesn't make my hair feel goopy, greasy, or coated. I only use a little bit, so I can see this lasting a long time as well.

Although the Redken is probably cheaper, I like the Aveda more because it gives my hair a bit more slip and silkiness. I don't really like the smell of Satinwear --- it's too perfume-y and strong. But otherwise it's a very nice product for smoothing hair. I really like that Redken sells small versions of their products so you can try it out before buying the full size.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm in love with this blow-out lotion. I put on two pumps on my shoulder-length wet hair and blow-dry. It leaves my hair super soft, and doesn't weigh it down, which is a miracle, considering I have oily hair. The only issue is that you need to experiment with it a bit first; too much can make your hair matte and greasy, too little and it feels like you put nothing on it. You can also mix it with other balms or lotions, I put Align in it when I want my hair super straight.

Love it! Have only used it once but in conjunction with the body full conditioner and shampoo it left my hair soft bouncy and so full of body.

Wasnt sticky, didnt weigh my hair down ... brilliant!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff paired w/ my All Soft poo & conditioner is the bomb! My hair looks and feels amazing! Soft & shiny. Definate staple! No frizz either.

This lotion left my fine, color treated hair super silky and super soft!!! And it didn't weigh it down one bit. I just wish I'd tried this sooner. It only takes a little bit to work so don't use too much or it will overload your hair. 5 lippys all the way!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can't believe that i hadn't written a review for this yet!!! :) i use it every time i blow-dry my hair and it leaves it smelling good and looking awesome :) my hair is bouncy and shiny thanx to this. A Holy Grail i forgot to write a review about, how awful.....:( shame on me.But anywayz this stuff is great! and it never weighs my hair down. LOVE IT :)

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now. At first, I really didn't like it, I felt that it really weighed my fine hair down, but for the past week I've decreased the amount to just a pea size and that works much better. My hair feels smooth but not heavy.

Hate to break up the party, but this stuff was AWFUL. Swapped for a travel size and tried this morning for the first time. It makes my hair feel so nasty, as if I'd used a texturizing mud type of product. I have long wavy hair that I blow straight.

Products I do like, for reference, are Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide, PM SSS and Redken Glass Drops.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff!! I use it now in replacement of Frizz Ease along with my straightner(phytodefrisant) and it makes my curly/frizzy hair very soft and shiney without weighing it down.

Popular Styling Products