November 25, 2014 | 1780 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Satinwear 02 ultimate blow-dry lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by JLuv84

This lotion left my fine, color treated hair super silky and super soft!!! And it didn't weigh it down one bit. I just wish I'd tried this sooner. It only takes a little bit to work so don't use too much or it will overload your hair. 5 lippys all the way!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 9:49:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that i hadn't written a review for this yet!!! :) i use it every time i blow-dry my hair and it leaves it smelling good and looking awesome :) my hair is bouncy and shiny thanx to this. A Holy Grail i forgot to write a review about, how awful.....:( shame on me.But anywayz this stuff is great! and it never weighs my hair down. LOVE IT :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by lurkerlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now. At first, I really didn't like it, I felt that it really weighed my fine hair down, but for the past week I've decreased the amount to just a pea size and that works much better. My hair feels smooth but not heavy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by princessami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hate to break up the party, but this stuff was AWFUL. Swapped for a travel size and tried this morning for the first time. It makes my hair feel so nasty, as if I'd used a texturizing mud type of product. I have long wavy hair that I blow straight.

Products I do like, for reference, are Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide, PM SSS and Redken Glass Drops.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by geanie11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff!! I use it now in replacement of Frizz Ease along with my straightner(phytodefrisant) and it makes my curly/frizzy hair very soft and shiney without weighing it down.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by jamandbutter

I like this product even though i don't use it very often. i haven't really experimented much with it in terms of styling but everything i use it, it makes my hair so shiny and bouncy.. i believe it's a very versatile styling product too.. good for those of you who enjoy trying new hairstyles..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 12:00:00 PM More reviews by elat33179

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Now that's what I'm talking about! This stuff actually does what it says it will. My hair is soft and and gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ljavy8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have fine/thin hair thats very wavy and frizzes very easily. I use a tiny bit of this on wet hair and then blow dry and flat iron. My hair has nver looked better! It is soft and smooth all day long. I've had the same bottle for over a year but I will definitely re-buy when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2007 1:10:00 PM More reviews by themarshmalo

I just used this today and my hair is SO silky. I have also used Paul Mitchell Quick Slip and this makes my hair just a bit more silky. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 7:59:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried this out and my blowout never looked better. Very lightweight lotion. The style lasted 5 days. However, by the 3rd day, my roots were oily.