Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Just recently have I started to wear cream blush and I'm loving the BB pot rouges! I especially love blushed rose- it's such a flattering pinky brown shade. I love to layer this over summer tan, or mix with other pot rouge shades! This definitely gives me the dewiness I've been looking for! Highly recommend!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this blush, in the pot it looks kinda brown & muddy but this transforms into a beautiful soft rosy look on my cheeks. It makes me look like I have been out in the sun. This also gives such a nice natural glow to my skin. Plus it lasts all day.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Nice one-size-fits-all colour. Unfortunately it turns out kinda muddy on my skin because I'm *really* pale (here I would like to thank my sisters for pointing out that my cheeks look brown with this on).

A pretty neutral medium rose color with no shimmers or anything like that, but since it's a cream blush, adds a nice satiny glow to your cheeks. The texture is firmer than typical cream blushes, which is fine with me since this stuff is incredibly pigmented and one need only press her fingertips to (or lightly swirl her brush over) the surface to get enough for one application. Lasting power is incredible for a non-powder formula--through an entire workday. It also works well on lips, which is something that is usually not true of most multi-use products (you know, it'll look cute on your cheeks but will be ugly and bright on your lips, or it'll look nice on your lips but clownlike on yur cheeks). The stuff dries to a non-sticky finish, but not exactly powdery-dry either. It's more comfortable than that.

The price is high, but this stuff is worth it, in my opinion. The packaging is sleek and understated and grown-up without needless waste. I am in love with these pot rouges :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* Gorgeous blush. Tawny pinky brown colour. The quality is fantastic, not oily at ALL and so easy to apply and blend (i use MAC 187 brush) Gives cheeks a beautiful healthy colour. I actually like this colour when i'm lighter on skin, as it shows up more, but i still wear it even when i'm tanned. I'm wearing it here with Shiseido's TM in medium, and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder in Medium. Also dusted abit of MAC apripeach highlighter on upper cheeks AND (as if that wasn't enough!) Chanel Sahara bronzer sparingly Will definitely purchase the full size (have a generous sample)

continued >>

Bought this shade unseen from the Bobbi counter here in town, due to all the positive reviews on MUA. Since I didn't even look at it in the store, and the boxe is opaque, I wasn't quite sure what I'd gotten my hands on when I finally did open the box and peered inside. I was quite surprised by the colour, a really muted, almost brown very earthy colour. Where was the rose? Where was the blush? I do admit to checking the label on the box because I was convinced I had the wrong colour. Do keep in mind that I'm used to bright blushes, so really muted is not really up my alley at all. My most muted shade is Bobbi Sand Pink, and even that doesn't look as dull in the pot as Blushed Rose does. I guess this is a good lesson in not just looking at the actual colour in the pot, but rather on the skin, because this shade is just gorgeous. Looks like a really pretty healthy flush. I personally like applying this colour with a sponge, I find it much easier to get on properly and blend out, not that I can't do it with my fingers, but my fingers seen to sheer the product out too much. A sponge deposits a really nice amount of colour on the cheek and requires minimal blending.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I just got this as a sample with purchase, what a great color! Very believable on my slightly tan skin-like a natural flush. I really like the creaminess, and like someone else said, it reminds me of a young child's cheeks when they run outside! Will buy for sure when the little pot runs out, but that will be awhile, since I hardly have to use any at all.

I love this blush. The texture is so creamy and easy to blend, and the color is so natural. This looks good on the lips as well. For the price, you get quite a bit. I look forward to buying this in more colors.

I agree with all the reviews below. This product is amazing and nothing else on the market compares to it! It's so easy to use (I just blend with my fingers) and the colors and textures are amazing. I reach for my blushed rose the most and find that it's great on my lips as well! Can't say enough about this blush! It's PERFECT! I'm hooked.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this as a free sample from a recent, online, BB purchase... and I think this is a GREAT creme blush! Now I KNOW I'm going to be checking out the BB counter the next time I visit the mall to check out the other Pot Rouge colors! :o)This Pot Rouge is not as slick as MAC's Blushcremes, so it is a little harder for me to blend. Harder- though not impossible. Once I had it the way I like my blush, this was a very natural color on me (MAC NW20), it was matte (no sparkles), and it lasted ALL day! Lovely!This product is unlike the MAC creme blushes (which I do love also, BTW), becuz I didn't need to powder over it to minimize the greasy shine. (Sometimes the shine bothers me.) I would definitely buy this one again, and maybe pick up another color to try, too! Bravo, Bobbi Brown, on another great product! continued >>