November 25, 2014 | 1731 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an extremely elegant, feminine, sexy scent. I think it's perfect for a night out, like a date or something. My Mom owns this and it smells amazing on her. I sometimes steal it for a special occasion. Lol. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sukhada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This review is for the eau de parfum.
I received j'adore as a gift. The packaging is very stylish and attractive. It has a sophisticated floral scent and is not as heavy as Chanel No 5 and hence can be used in the daytime. The perfume is one of those rare kinds which made me feel utterly feminine and classy. According to my husband, it's scent is also quite seductive ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

At first spray it is a little too strong once it dies a beautiful mature floral scent after that the dry down is a sweet fruit scent. Very complex and I love that! I was really surprised when I went to sleep n smelled something so good from my arm I can't believe it lasted that long? From only one single spray. This is how all fragrances should last!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by KristaSelene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the fragrance that I wore all throughout high school and into my freshman year of college. Smelling it brings back so many wonderful memories. I will definitely come back to this perfume later in life but as a keepsake, I keep a bottle on my tray with just a few drops left. This is a sexy, radiant, feminine perfume that is perfect for the girl who knows what she wants, when she wants it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really mature fragrance. I don't wear it everyday because it's a little bit too heavy but when i feel "feminine" this is just perfect. Really nice floral scent

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by greenlima

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it doesnt smell sweet on me. it smells so boring. i like to smell it on others, but not on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by linnalikescats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

J'adore by Dior is my favourite perfume in the world.
It smells very heavy and flowery and the flacon with its gold and cristal embrace that. The flacon feels heavy and has an unusual yet classy design which also supports the high-class feel of J'adore.
The eau de parfum smells flowery but in a sophisticated way. It's seductive in a very classy way, something you would expect a young crown princess to wear on her day of coronation.

I have repurchased and definitely will repurchase again. Recommendation!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

I borrowed this from my mom since I got a bit tired with my own perfumes. This is one of the best perfumes that I have ever smelled or put on myself!!! It smells really sweet yet sophisticated and not too overwhelming. And the bottle is soooooo gorgeous! My mom has had it for over 2 years now and it still smells the same as when she got it. Will probably purchase one for myself in the near future. :))

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by sweetlily2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not a person who regularly gets headaches from perfumes or anything scented. I used to work at a perfume counter and never had a problem. THIS, however, never fails to give me a headache. There was a drugstore fragrance a few years ago called Longing that had the same effect and now that I think of it, may have had some of the same notes. I like this fragrance on others, from a distance, but on me, no.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Arik26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Man-repellent hairspray fragrance. Avoid at all costs!