August 2, 2014 | 1003 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I certainly did NOT expect this to stay on like it did. OMG! Over 24 hours! Not a lie! I stayed over at my boyfriend's after putting this on the first time and didn't take my makeup off that night (bad, I know.) This stayed on until I went back to my house late the next day! Even after sleeping in it! I winged it out, and I have noticed that the wing is always the first part of the eyeliner to come off with other brands, and the wing was still as strong as ever! Doesn't smudge, and dries perfectly! I didn't think I would like it this much, but I most certainly do! I recommend this to everyone! Worth it, and will keep repurchasing! PS, I applied this with my Small Angle Liner brush from Coastal Scents. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Chidders

I have been using this for a couple of months now, it is my first and only gel eyeliner so I do not have anything to really compare it too. I love this product, for me the main thing is the staying power. I do get oily lids and wear UD Primer potion but would still struggle with transfer from eyeliner pencils. I have hAd no such issues since using this gel liner, also the intensity of the black is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Mush728

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Stays on all day. I use a artists brush from craft store to apply nice thin line. Less expensive than macs brush!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sarahj0hnston

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail eyeliner! I always find myself repurchasing this. I use this on my top lash line as well as in my waterline on occasion. This eyeliner lasts ALL day with or without a primer or an eye shadow base. This eyeliner goes on fairly dark, but it is soft and not too much. I apply this with a Mac angle brush and it works magnificently. Although this is somewhat pricey ($20), it is worth it. This eyeliner lasts all day and there is a lot of product in the pot. I love the packaging, it's simple and convenient. The only problem I have with this is that it only lasts a few months and it dries out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Cracktasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The price is a bit expensive... about 20, but for a good eyeliner that lasts along time it's not so bad. The little container sucks a bit because it looks like it's a bit dried out but... there's a bunch of product!

Now for the real review... it's a nice eyeliner. It's really versatile, it looks good. I only gave it 4 lippies because after awhile... I find the liner seems to smudge. But it's not the liners fault because I am even using urban decay primer which makes anything stay! It doesn't matter what liner I use, they ALL come off on me for some reason. But this one seems to work the best for me. I find it doesn't come of really though if I put on a bunch of black eyeshadow and stuff for when I go out. But if you are debating to buy this or not, go for it! I would definately buy this one again then any other.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by lilyeffigy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG. I am flabbergasted that Estee Lauder manufactures MAC fluidlines and Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners, yet there is such a difference in quality.
If you want barely visible coverage, or a more grey tone, try Bobbi Brown. Or, save your cash, buy MAC Blacktrack, and use less of it.
I have sensitive eyes (I can't even use paint pots without another base under them or I get a terrible allergic reaction) but I wear this on my waterline daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by opus79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this gel eyeliner! I apply it with a MAC angled brush 266. I prefer gel and liquid eyeliner over pencil. I also find it easier to use as well. $16 seemed really pricey for a small container, but a little goes a long way! I never get raccoon eyes or any smudging!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by jsche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner!! It glides on so smoothly and it stays on ALL DAY. It doesn't flake or smudge at all and is very long wearing. A little pricey at $15, but it's an amazing eyeliner so I won't complain! It may dry out if you do not close the cap tightly or leave it open for extended periods of time, so just make sure you cap it tightly after you use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty good eyeliner, cheaper than Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner. Blacktrack has a much more gel/liquidy consistency than Bobbi brown's, as a result I find that it smudges much more easily. I have oily and hooded lids so everything ends up transferring but Blacktrack is worse than BB. I do love how easy it is to apply, but it tends to transfer onto my contacts which is annoying. The color and finish are nice, starts very black then dries so it's not too shiny. I just am not thrilled with this liner so I will probably not repurchase. If you don't have oily/hooded eyes I would definitely look into it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by elena6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liquid eye-liner is fantastic! It's very easy to use as long as you have the proper brush. Amazing results!