October 1, 2014 | 1910 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by loveohnine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dried up very quickly in the pot. Can't use it anymore. Don't like it at all. Waste of $$

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eye liner. It's the best one I've tried so far. It's pigmented, it stays on and doesn't smear and smudge as much as other products which is excellent. I love the packaging as well, easy to travel with. Will purchase over and over again :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros:
Nice packaging
Easy to apply in the lash line
Sets fast.
Pigmented color

Cons:
Not as black as I would like
Dries out fast in the jar
Smudges on me after a few hours
CANNOT put in the lower lash line as it disappears within hours
Kind of pricey

HOnestly if you want a good gel liner go for the Maybelline Eye studio gel liner in the color blackest black. Its a thousand times darker. The MAC one almost looks grey compared to the Maybelline one. It's a lot cheaper, doesn't dry out as fast and is just as easy to apply.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by faceofvn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wasted so much money on eyeliners that gave me raccoon eyes. Finally I bought Mac blacktract fluidline and I absolutely love it. I just wished I had bought it much sooner. It is expensive here in Australia ($32) but to me it was worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect in every way. Super easy to apply (I use a MAC slim eyeliner brush). The only product I have tried that stays put ALL day. It may seem expensive, but it will literally last you at least a year.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What can I say that already hasn't been said? Great product. When I'm looking to do super dramatic brows, I use Blacktrack. This stuff wears like iron on my oil slick of a face. My brows have lasted through rain, sweat and smudges. I also love this as an eyeliner, of course. Lasts and lasts and I haven't had problems with it drying out and becoming unusable (although, it does dry out to a degree). This can get a little flakey on my water line and irritate my eyes, so I have to be careful with how I apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lizhorrible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using mac's fluidline for a few years now and i love it. a pot of it can last me easily a year. The staying power is great too. It lasts 12 hours or more on my eyes and through a nap if i prime my oily lids with UDPP. Its not runny or hard to work with so you can get perfect cat eyes. Two swipes with my eyeliner brush and i have a dark black.

The only problems i can see with it is that if you leave the lid open at all it will start to dry up fast. DO NOT FORGET TO SCREW ON THE CAP TIGHTLY. i accidentally forgot one day as i left for work and the texture is a little tougher. when it comes to the wear of it its perfect except i have a nasty habit of rubbing the inner corner of my eyes which 1, it comes of because of that or 2 it just fades from my eyes being teary or something.

i love the fluidline but not necessarily the price. Wet n wild makes a gel liner that isnt very pricy and is very comparable but the package is plastic and it tends to dry out very very fast even when the cap is on tightly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I certainly did NOT expect this to stay on like it did. OMG! Over 24 hours! Not a lie! I stayed over at my boyfriend's after putting this on the first time and didn't take my makeup off that night (bad, I know.) This stayed on until I went back to my house late the next day! Even after sleeping in it! I winged it out, and I have noticed that the wing is always the first part of the eyeliner to come off with other brands, and the wing was still as strong as ever! Doesn't smudge, and dries perfectly! I didn't think I would like it this much, but I most certainly do! I recommend this to everyone! Worth it, and will keep repurchasing! PS, I applied this with my Small Angle Liner brush from Coastal Scents. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Chidders

I have been using this for a couple of months now, it is my first and only gel eyeliner so I do not have anything to really compare it too. I love this product, for me the main thing is the staying power. I do get oily lids and wear UD Primer potion but would still struggle with transfer from eyeliner pencils. I have hAd no such issues since using this gel liner, also the intensity of the black is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Mush728

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Stays on all day. I use a artists brush from craft store to apply nice thin line. Less expensive than macs brush!