October 24, 2014 | 1562 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I must admit, I was super skeptical at first, I generally purchase just high end make up because I never really liked drugstore ones, but at the moment I'm living in Australia and here make up is insanely expensive,cannot and don't want to pay 45dollars for an high end liner, so I went to one of the multiple chemists that are here,and give this eyeliner a try,I must admit, this is a great one, unless I go back to Europe soon,I'll buy this item over and over!! I also must say that this eyeliner isn't extremely cheap here, i paid it 12,50and it was on sale, 30%off!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Finally...an eyeliner that stays put in heat and humidity! I've tried many many eyeliners that just didn't stay put on my oily eyelids. i live in FL and use eyedrops throughout the day. When I use eyedrops, other eyeliners disappear right away, but only a little of this comes off.

My only complaint is that the tip breaks off very easily.

I got it in Pewter for $5. Very satisfied!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I was really surprised by this eyeliner. I put it on and by the end of the work day, it was still there. I did have a little transfer to the upper part of my lids, but it was very faint. It didn't stay as well underneath my eyes. However, to be fair, I did rub them a bit. Considering the fact that I paid about $3 for the pencil, I think it's well worth the money.

Edit: I find it very interesting that different colors have different results. I have this in Espresso and Jade. I like both colors. However, the Espresso is pretty long wearing. The Jade color seemed to fade a lot more. Strange, right?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by xiheartgothsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner! My eye area tends to be quite oily and it does not smear! It stays ALLL day! And i LOVE how black it is. I would recommend everyone get this ;) Its not too expensive and last a good amount of time, esp considering Im into the whole "dark" thing so i use quite a bit X)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by WarmSocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not good for the waterline, you get panda eyes in less than an hour.
It is very creamy and pigmented and will probably work well in other ways, just not what I need it for.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by WarmSocks

Not good for the waterline, you get panda eyes in less than an hour.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by 143iLoveYou143

This is my overall favorite eyeliner. This is the only eyeliner that will actually stay on my lower water line for almost all day! Sometimes the tip will just break off a little while using, but i can bear that. Its really well pigmented too! i have it in onyx waterproof and it works wonders! Although I would not ecoment using this on the upper lid..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by x3marionette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in onyx. It's alright. I bought it on a bit of a whim because it was on sale and I needed an eyeliner.

It was working pretty well the first time I tried it, very pigmented and glided on smoothly. But then the tip of it (the small part in the very beginning that was pointy) just FELL OFF.

So now I have just a stick, no pointed end, and it's more difficult to get a precise line.

But I still like the packaging, the pigmentation, etc. I think it was worth it for the price. I won't be repurchasing, however.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Didn't work for me. I have Asian monolid eyes that get oily quick so any liner is a tough challenge, but this was super messy after just 1 hour. It was easy enough to apply on my lashline and to tightline, but within an hour, it smeared underneath my eyes and on the lashline. Acted more like a kohl liner than a waterproof, smudgeproof liner it claims to be. I do not recommend if you have monolids or oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Aidge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never even tried expensive department store eye liners because I have no reason to switch. I love this product. It is easy to use, provides a bold line (not for the au naturale liner fans), and stays on all day and (yes, I'm guilty of going to bed without washing my face sometimes...) even through the night!

Not be be confused with Maybelline's "Define-A-Line"... the package is similAr but that product is AWFUL & SMUDGY, and coagulates in the corners of my eyes... yuck.