August 20, 2014 | 1952 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by WarmSocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not good for the waterline, you get panda eyes in less than an hour.
It is very creamy and pigmented and will probably work well in other ways, just not what I need it for.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by WarmSocks

Not good for the waterline, you get panda eyes in less than an hour.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by 143iLoveYou143

This is my overall favorite eyeliner. This is the only eyeliner that will actually stay on my lower water line for almost all day! Sometimes the tip will just break off a little while using, but i can bear that. Its really well pigmented too! i have it in onyx waterproof and it works wonders! Although I would not ecoment using this on the upper lid..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by x3marionette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in onyx. It's alright. I bought it on a bit of a whim because it was on sale and I needed an eyeliner.

It was working pretty well the first time I tried it, very pigmented and glided on smoothly. But then the tip of it (the small part in the very beginning that was pointy) just FELL OFF.

So now I have just a stick, no pointed end, and it's more difficult to get a precise line.

But I still like the packaging, the pigmentation, etc. I think it was worth it for the price. I won't be repurchasing, however.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Didn't work for me. I have Asian monolid eyes that get oily quick so any liner is a tough challenge, but this was super messy after just 1 hour. It was easy enough to apply on my lashline and to tightline, but within an hour, it smeared underneath my eyes and on the lashline. Acted more like a kohl liner than a waterproof, smudgeproof liner it claims to be. I do not recommend if you have monolids or oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Aidge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never even tried expensive department store eye liners because I have no reason to switch. I love this product. It is easy to use, provides a bold line (not for the au naturale liner fans), and stays on all day and (yes, I'm guilty of going to bed without washing my face sometimes...) even through the night!

Not be be confused with Maybelline's "Define-A-Line"... the package is similAr but that product is AWFUL & SMUDGY, and coagulates in the corners of my eyes... yuck.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by yajuwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This eyeliner migrates and smudges like crazy and I never had situation like this before. Only 15 minutes later, I got perfect smoky look around lower lash line without even intended! I don't know what will happen if I set this eyeliner very carefully, but I was so sad to see how poor a waterproof eyeliner could possibly be. Also, because the eyeliner is soft and almost glide on when apply, I feel $7 for so little amount of product is not a reasonable price. One thing good about this is pigmentation. Only one application I got a saturated, intensive result.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Omgmusic4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a life long goal of finding an eyeliner that stays on my incredibly annoying watery waterline. My eyes water like crazy! This eyeliner is a goob price. And is quite long lasting. My eyes are not that big so I usually put my eyeliner on my bottom lashes and tightline my upper. But if I ever do put it on my waterline it does stay. Im on my 3rd repurchase. I really do like this eye liner. The pigment is nice too. I have Onyx and espresso. But my Espresso one has a defect. This liner broke at the very bottom of the eyeliner and slides if I ever hold it upside down. Bottom line is: I love it. Buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Gothkenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is easily the worst eyeliner I've ever used. I was hopeful when I got it, as it had the same general price and appereance of my other eyeliners, but I ended up regretting even buying it.
The formula is VERY dry, and the stick of eyeliner is brittle, and breaks when any force is behind it. But the Catch 22 is that if you DON'T put force behind it, it doesn't show up on my skin, but if you press down to get color, it snaps right off. There's no way to use this, whether it's on my waterline, my eye lid, or just simply being swatched on the back of my hand. I don't even bother pulling it out of my makeup drawer anymore, and will probably just end up giving it to one of my friends that will take it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Aquaduck97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't know why this gets so many negative reviews, but i was in love when i got this. it was SO black, and i had no trouble applying it to my eyes. works great for the waterline, unlike 99% of the eyeliners i've tried. it lasts for a long time, too(:

i haven't bought this in while, because wal-mart raised the price, and i've found a new love for two dollars less anyways :]