July 31, 2014 | 1647 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

gorgeous corally pink. my everyday lipstick. its a little drying, but doesnt accentuate fine lines or flakes. nothing a little lip balm cant fix. not a mute color but not intense one either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

I really love this shade! Usually I don't go for pinks that are very light but this product has a lot of warmth to it to keep it from making my skin look flat next to it. The formula is extremely pigmented (again, pretty rare in light pinks) and has a MASSIVE amount of coverage to it. I've had my tube for awhile now and its still moist and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Rassberry88

I don't usually stick to pink lipstick but this is perfect for my complexion, happy I bought this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

MAC lipsticks are by far my favorite. They smell divine and apply so smoothly. I love this shade, it is a pretty matte muted pink that allows you to build up a strong colour or just leave it as a light tint.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:10:00 AM More reviews by TheBexExpress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the second MAC lipstick I've bought, and the second matte. I infinitely prefer the mattes- in pretty much all cases with lipsticks, but especially with MAC, which make my favourites. Great colour payoff, really creamy, and very long lasting. The colour is a really lovely pale pink, warmer and a little bit peachy in comparison with Pink Plaid, the other matte pink I've seen. They are a TAD drying, this I admit, but not in a way that bothers me, and most other mattes I've tried are WAY more drying than this. Would buy again a million times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

Again another very beautiful colour from MAC, just a nice nude pink. I find the MAC Matte lipstick does make your lips look a bit dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by 176163

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I call this MAC pink lipstick the warm/yellow version of Snob. If you love Snob, but its a little to blue/cool toned, try Please Me! It's a great pink thats not too bright, but warm toned. I just love it. I also love Snob, but this looks alot better on me because I'm more yellow toned than cool toned. I also like the matte finish. My go to pink everyday lipstick!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Please Me is quickly becoming my favorite pink lipstick. The color is very gorgeous: A bright rosy pink. It's a perfect color to use to soften a makeup look and to really brighten up my complexion. It's one of the bolder colors I own, yet it's a soft color as well. I like to pair this up with a neutral eye since the lip color seems to pop nicely with that look without being overdone.

This is the first MAC matte lipstick I've ever tried, and I'm not disappointed. Most matte lipsticks feel a drying on the lips. MAC is no exception to this, so I recommend using a lip balm prior to applying the lipstick. Also, exfoliation will help smooth out the lips and prevent the lipstick from exposing rough spots.

There are two huge things that separate MAC's matte lipsticks over the rest I've tried though: It's smooth application and it's duration. These two qualities make me adore MAC's matte lippies.

The scent of the lipstick is the same vanilla scent that we've all come to expect. It's a very pleasant smell. Also, there is not disgusting taste, which is always a good thing.

Overall, I think that this particular color works really well with my pale complexion. I'm also very pleased with the performance of this matte lipstick. Once again, MAC gets a thumbs-up for their lip products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

hard to find a matte lisptick in this shade of pink.. but this is a great matte pink lipstick.

you might not enjoy it for spring/summer -- but I can bet you will fall in love with it in the fall.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Amieem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lipstick
In the pictures on MUA it looks like a super light pink, but on my it's more of a rosey pink.
Its very very very pigmented, which is great and i do not need concealer to get the true color of this lipstick.
This lipstick can be drying if you have dry lips, i do not have dry lips so it works great for me... but my friend does, and it dried her lips out pretty bad, because it's not moisturizing at all.