January 30, 2015 | 1997 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by aurkene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect, gorgeous warm toned pink. Looks great on my NC15-20 skin. I've tried other pinks but so far I hadn't found one that wasn't too purple, too light or too dramatic. This is a just right kind of shade. The formula might be a drawback for some people, since the word "matte" might make you think that it's drying, but really, I find that satin lipsticks are more drying on my lips, and matte looks more natural and wearable than say, frost (I'm looking at you, Angel). All in all, a very good lipstick. Recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by LilMizz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find this to be a bolder version of Angel on my lips. On me, it's beautiful pale pink colour. Not as cool toned as the Gaga one, and more wearable than the YSL Lingerie Pink which I soo wanted to work on me. I have a medium deep olive complexion (C40) and this really compliments my skintone as it does brighten up my face a lot. Its quite bold - you can layer it for a more dramatic look, but I actually think it looks so much better when it's blended into my natural lipcolour with some chapstick. It is still vibrant, but just more softer and not too garish. I don't find this warm toned at all on me, and it looks pretty similar to the 2nd/3rd pic there. I think if you are medium-dark this would come off more of a pale baby pink colour. I don't think it looks the same on fairer skintones. It's wayy more long lasting than Angel which was a little too sheer (almost invisible on me). I don't find the dryness a problem as I like to mix it with my chapstick anyway for that softer look. I wore it for the first time yesterday at work and receiveda few of compliments. So far so good!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love me a pale pink lip, but this just ain't cuttin' it for me. This shows up on my lips the same colour as the swatch in the first picture. It's like a muted rose with a very slight hint of brown. Kinda meh for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this greyish pink lipstick would look good on me. However, it makes my light olive skin look dull and sallow. It's not cool toned, but I don't know why it looks so bad. Ugh ... $18.50 down the toilet. Lastly, I prefer the Revlon Matte finish better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by TPAIN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Was Chatterbox lipstick too bold for you? Well Please Me is a wearable version of it! I swear it's the same color, just more muted! Please me is a medium peachy pink, not too bright, not too dull. Good for everyday.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 7:39:00 AM More reviews by sunnyisland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

MAC describes this as a muted rosy tinted pink. Indeed it's a lovely neutral true pink with warm undertones but no brown, beige or mauve undertones. Appears as a true light pink in all lightings. Absolutely gorgeous and lights up my face without being over the top although it can appear a bit too obvious in daylight. Very pretty indeed for both spring and summer so although the matte formula can be quite drying, I still love this colour very much. Gives excellent coverage. Yes, I'll buy this again anytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by cremednude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many different pink lipsticks from vibrant pinks to baby pinks and i have finally found my HG pink! its so subtle yet colourful.. I wasnt sure about buying this as it is a matte colour and matte lipsticks really dry my lips to the extreme.. I thought with a gloss it should be fine but very wet sticky glosses are a huge no go for me, (i really hate that look).. I put please me on and then put Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm on over it and BOOM! it looked amazing! i dont reccommend vaseline as it is to wet.. but any other lip balm will do wonders for this lipstick =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

gorgeous corally pink. my everyday lipstick. its a little drying, but doesnt accentuate fine lines or flakes. nothing a little lip balm cant fix. not a mute color but not intense one either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

I really love this shade! Usually I don't go for pinks that are very light but this product has a lot of warmth to it to keep it from making my skin look flat next to it. The formula is extremely pigmented (again, pretty rare in light pinks) and has a MASSIVE amount of coverage to it. I've had my tube for awhile now and its still moist and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Rassberry88

I don't usually stick to pink lipstick but this is perfect for my complexion, happy I bought this!