October 21, 2014 | 2020 users online

Lip Gloss - The Body Shop - born lippy - strawberry

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2005 3:39:00 AM More reviews by wubblybubbly

This has zero staying power and didn't moisturise at all. They should have called it a gloss rather than a balm because it didn't help my lips. Smells nice and is not expensive but there are better alternatives such as Philosophy kiss me in "red". Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2005 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Rainbow_Dim

This is great lip balm. It tastes like strawberry bubblicious bubble gum, but not overly so and it looks great. YLBB and it's only $5. Cute packaging also!

I knocked off a lippy because it comes in a little pot and I hate that kind of packaging. Stick form is best.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by SeptemberGurl

WOW! This is THE lip balm. I've been wearing it for years. It has a yummy, though not overwhelming, smell and taste... it moisturizes, and it makes my lips look totally amazing. It blends in perfectly with my normal lip color... Quite a few of my friends have tried it (and loved it!!) and they've had the same experience. It goes great with all skin tones. The consistency is great, too. It looks nice and shiney but not tacky. I've had tons strangers come up to me and ask me what lip gloss I'm wearing. And a little goes a long way. I think it was about $6 for one, and it's so good I'd happily pay more. I can't live without it... I never wear lipstick now, because Born Lippy looks and feels so light and fresh and doesn't result in those annoying lip lines (ugh!). I recommend "Last Strawberry" but I've heard the other flavors are great, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Erica2u

I am on my second Born Lippy in Strawberry (and I've also tried it in watermelon). I love this stuff - it has practically replaced all my lipsticks (no small feat). This is very moisturizing, long lasting, and smells great. I will keep buying. And I use a lip brush to apply so I don't worry about the hygeine aspect.