Dior Addict Lipstick

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have the Ultra-shine and I LOVE it!!! Its creamy and just the right amount of glitter!! They have so many pretty colours and though the staying power is not really there, I love to re-apply it b'cos the packaging is really so pretty :)

I dont really notice a scent and I do agree that the glitter tends to stick around LONG after the colour has faded.. but thats fine with me, cos I just look like I have a clear lipgloss with glitter on. It is also very moisturizing. I can still feel the effects long after the colour has faded with lunch :)

Oops, sorry, I somehow managed to delete instead of edit my old review, so this is the same one... again. These are the kind of lipsticks I imagined in my pre-teens all the lipsticks of this world to be. Well-pigmented and creamy, but not too heavy. Scented and with the right amount of shimmer to create the illusion of fuller lips. This lipstick won't bleed or dry my lips out. The coat should last you through your coffee but not through your meals. While the packaging is rather pompous, as you'd expect from Dior (think miniature Addict bottle), I find it quite handy.

Any downsides? First, a shimmery residue will remain even after all the color is gone - and there's just a loooot of shimmer (in some formulas). Second, the rose scent is strong. While it's not as potent as with Chanel classics, it still bothers me a bit. And the colors could do with some improvement, too. Nonetheless, a really good buy.

Edit: The new Ultrashines are sheer and a bit lighter, but similar. They also retain much of the creaminess and the moisturizing factor. Just in case someone is having trouble deciding between the two :). continued >>

I am deffinitely an ADDICT Fan! Wow! This is probably the most luxurious lipstick that I have ever owned. I discover it accidentally while browsing in Sephora & trying on different brands.

I got the #484 Lunar Brown; Which is a great Pinky-brown lipstick, complements my light Asian skin tone ( most pinks wash me out) but this one looks beautiful & natural, goes with everything.

The texture of this lipstick is really great: comfortable& creamy, light, great pigment, & the perfect amount of gloss!

The packaging is so eye catching & spells luxurious all over it. Will deffinitely buy these again, I am thinking of getting these in different colors. A MUST HAVE!

Having been a lipgloss gal all along and gradually trying (and loving) Armani lipsticks, I have to say that Christian Dior's Addict lipsticks come a very close second! The texture is just awesome, goes on really light and slightly glossy - it also moisturises lips (as much as I love MAC lipglasses, they are too sticky for dry, unexfoliated lips). I actually prefer the texture of the Addict lipsticks to the (also much hyped) Chanel Aqualumiere lipsticks. Addict lipsticks also offer the right amount of pigmentation, not too sheer either and that glossy look is just eyecatching in a subtle way. However, I really dislike the scent (tearose, I think?) as one reviewer mentioned, reminds me of my mom's lipsticks in the 80s. The packaging is futuristic and definitely an attention grabber but I prefer sleeker ones (again, Armani!). Would gladly repurchase and look forward to trying out more of the colors.

LOVE IT! Dior has done it again! this time with a BEAUTIFUL lipstick. Not only dose this lipstick last for quite awhile, have a gourgous shimmer no matter what shade,have a very nice suble sent, the packageing is BEAUTIFUL! i love how it says,"DIOR" along the side of the tube! I own many of these and my mother simply loves click coral! love this BUY IT !! very cheap only $22

While I was shopping at the Dior counter, I originally wanted to buy just my newly adored J'adore perfume in order to receive the free gift package. When I was about to pay for J'adore, I could not resist the Dior Addict packaging. The gentleman at the counter picked out #454 Rose Projecteur for me and told me I would look gorgeous in it. I was a bit hesistant about plunking $22 for a lipstick even though I had bought a tube a Chanel lipstick before. I gave in and right away put it on. I fell in love with it not only because of the color but because of how smoothly it goes on and wears really well (and almost smells like candy). It is the best tube of lipstick I own so far, even better than my Chanel lipstick in my opinion. Heads turn when I wear the color. I love it!!!

Love the texture of these lipsticks! Its very creamy, goes on smoothly, and moisturizes. I have this in #434 which is a light coffee brown WITHOUT (very important for me) any shimmer. It looks like my lips but deeper in colour. The lasting power is pretty good athough I wish it last longer but I don't wear lip liner anyways. One thing I really dislike about this is the nasty lipsticky smell that I get a once in a while but at least I don't always smell it. A very good product and I plan on getting more shades. Not bad for about $27 CDN. 4 lipsticks.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is absolutely one of the BEST lipsticks EVER! Before I tried this, I thought that Lancome's Rouge Sensation was the best because it was perfectly pigmented, slightly glossy, decadently creamy, and it lasted well, but after I decided to splurge on this lipstick, I don't think that I'll be looking back (especially not at the awkward packaging that Rouge Sensation comes in). Dior Addict lipstick makes my lips look like they're plumped! It has a very creamy feel and a slightly glossy finish much just like Lancome's Rouge Sensation, but this one comes in such an adorable and chic case! If you're willing to shell out $27 CDN for lipstick, this one won't let you down, girls!

I have this lipstick in numerical red and it is the truest red I've ever owned-- the reason I was willing to shell out the $$$ for this lipstick! This was also my first high end make-up purchase and unfortunately (or fortunately?) only the beginning! This lipstick is creamy and it shines and it stays on for quite awhile. I love it!

I love these lipsticks- I have about ten of them. Fantastic formula- glossy with just the right amount of pigment. The packaging is so divine too.

Recommended for Medium Skin