November 29, 2014 | 1128 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I was not impressed at all with this eyeliner. I had it for about two weeks and then it started to dry out. I heard very good reviews and it was highly recommended so I will not buy again. I think I may try mac's fluid line next. I did have their liquid eyeliner and wasn't impressed but I have heard the gel liner is better so I look forward to trying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by azuresky11

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner is the best gel eyeliner I've tried so far.

The application is easy and it won's budge until you decide to take it off.

I do not give this a five star because of the price and the fact that I have not tried MAC's fluidline.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Lakkert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in balck and use it every day, its fantastic! It has an amazing satying power and is easy to apply (I use an angeled brush from Kiko). It does not smudge or fade and is easy to remove with make up remover. No cons! Really the ultimate eyeliner for me, no need to search anymore, I will definitively repurchase :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Racheal319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would this liner is much more like a cream liner. It is very easy to apply , very smooth and suitable to be apply on waterline. But unfortunately, it SMUDGE like hell, my eyes were like raccoon few hours later after I applied this, even though I'm not sweating neither Under high temperature. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone but I think it works well for those who wanted to create a very smokey eye look.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by glopa

Very disappointed with this product. Smeared 1 hour after applying. Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jaybird2405

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited for this eyeliner. I thought would have to scrub it off... Nope it comes off all on its own. How sweet right? No. I will admit I have this problem with all eyeliners, but for paying this much I expect wizard tears in the formula that make it stay.... Not the exact same formula as L'Oreal. Bobbi Brown... You let me down.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:00:00 AM More reviews by skypine

I have very oily eyelids, so this product does not really stay on. Usually around 3:00 p.m. the eyeliner starts smudging and I will turn into a panda. Quite embarrassng. Instead, I discover something called a gel eyeliner pen produced by a Taiwanese brand, Solone. Cost only 10% of BB gel liner, Solone one really stays on for 10 hours and more! No smudge, no fuss. Since I discover that, sorry Bobbi, won't buy yours again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lovewithoutlimits

It is so creamy! I love the wide colour selection and the uniqueness of every colour. The lasting power isn't the absolute best, there's a little bit of smuging throughout the day but if you put a good primer underneath it stays all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by connieconnie

I know a lot of people says this will last for a long time, but it does smudge a little bit on my eyes....
This is the very first eyeline I bought and I still loving it (even it smudges just a little bit...) I use the BB eyeline brush and it is easy to use and really makes my eyes stand out!
Not very pricy since you could use this for a very long time, I will recommand using an angle eyeliner brush if you want to create a sharp line, I found it is hard to do that using the BB eyeliner brush...

I would recommand this and keep buying~

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by buffydoggy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have two of these little pots; one in espresso and the other in violet. I've had both for a year now! I absolutely LOVE the espresso ink pot. It's a lovely rich colour and it lasts all day. I pretty much use this every day and I still have half a pot left. The gel in the pot is still totally useable and the same consitency as when I purchased it.

The violet ink, on the other hand, is not so great. It, too, is the same consistency as when I bought it and that's not a good thing (I bought both at the Bobbi Brown counter at Nordstrom's at the same time). It has never gone on smooth and feels dry. It has a little bit of sparkle and bits of sparkle and purple always land in my eye or below my bottom lashes. The line is always faded and I have to waste a lot of product getting it right. It pretty much is a horrible product and it has never worked as well as the espresso. My theory is that the sparkles dry it out. I am pretty careful to make sure the lids are on so it doesn't dry out. I even put the lid on when I am lining my eyes and the open it to get more liner for my next eye, if needed.

If I had only bought the violet I would never have purchased the espresso. If I ever decide to buy another colour, I'm buying it from Sephora so I can take it back if I'm not happy. The product is way too expensive to only work one time. So, yes, I would buy the unsparkly brown in a heartbeat, but I would say no to anything that has a bit of sparkle in it.