July 25, 2014 | 1893 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by iqrakhan3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this product!! I have extremely thick wavy hair which is honestly too much to handle on a good day. I have been using this product in my regular regimen for honestly as long as I can remember. I have also been dying my hair for as long as I can remember. This product manages to make my hair look and feel healthy and smooth. Helps calm the frizz and keeps it looking like I take super good care of my hair (when I'll admit, I don't). Adore.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by MAC96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absoloutely love this! My mum bought it when she was beginning to go through menopause and her hair was going crazy wild and frizzy. This product made both of our hair soft, silky and straight! We're nearly out of it!
Weirdly enough, ''Bio oil'' does not make my hair oily!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Junwwu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I found this in my drawer somewhere, I don't remember how much it cost. I've seen it at Costco however and it's fairly expensive, about $20 for a small bottle. I dyed my hair recently, and it's become very dry and brittle with split ends. This product really helps to return shine and repair my hair! My hair texture is like I've never dyed it, thick and slick since I have Asian hair. I use this after I wash my hair and when it's still damp. Then I blow dry my hair and this product makes my hair soft and shiny. I don't use it very often, maybe once or twice a week to keep my hair looking nice and glowing. It's thick and needs to be shaken before use, or else you get this thin liquidy stuff. I've never used it on dry hair, but I imagine it could easily make it extremely greasy if too much is used. The smell is rather strong, but not unpleasant. It smells a bit like rose and gardenia. I will repurchase when this bottle runs out because it's perfect for keeping my hair beautiful.

Edit: I didn't realize how much I treasure this stuff until I went on vacation and used the hotel shampoos that turned my hair into literal straw. I've never had my hair that dry or disgusting before. I used this product immediately when I returned home and it returned my hair to its beautiful state; soft, silky, and shiny. I'll never go without this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by SoundMouse

I have frizzy curly hair and I always have to put some kind of styling product in my hair to look somewhat nice.I love to blow dry and straighten my hair but it always no matter what I use still looks crazy even after flat irons.I used biosilk therapy for the first time about a month ago (it was sugested by a friend whom Iv always been envyous of her hair)and it was amazing.if I wanted to ware my hair curly I put a little of the product in my wet hair and when it was done drying my curls looked soft yet well put together,and for the ultimite test .... straightening. I was so happy when I got done using the flat iron and put a small amount of the product in my hair it looked silky as if I had natural stright beautiful healthy hair and the more I use the product the better my hair looks. thank you soooo much

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by thegirlonfire11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this yesterday and I'm already in love with it. I got the 5.64 fl. oz. at Costco for about $15. I used it on dry hair and it seriously made my hair look so healthy and shiny and it stayed like that until I washed it. It didn't make my hair oily at all which I love. The packaging is ok, but I think it would be better if it had a pump. It does leave your hands greasy after you use but its not that bad. The smell is ok. Overall I really like it, I used to use the moroccan argan oil from Organix but I think this one is a lot better. Will I buy this again? yes and I def recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by suzanne123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first started using this I loved it, it made my hair feel amazing, but as time passed my hair started to feel drier and started to break off, I researched it and figured this was the cause, I cut it out of my hair routine and my hair slowly started to become less frizzy, good for once in a whole not everyday, I would not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

This is the first leave-in conditioner I've ever tried and I'm not sure if I want to try others.
Price: ~$30 CAD
Pkg: squeeze bottle
Texture: oil-like; non-greasy
It has a baby oil scent (to me at least) but sweeter and better.
I run this through my hair before I use flat iron or curl my hair. My hair looks noticeably shinier and softer upon application.
Don't use too much else it'll get too shiny and risk looking greasy.
Since you only need a dime-size dollop per application, the price isn't that bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Makeuplovie

am 21 and i've been using this product since 14 yrs. am very pleased with the results. i have long color treated hair that is dry and have split ends. i use it after my shower on towel dry hair(still damp) i have never use dit on soaking wet hair.i only use a quarter size or less sometimes and start bottom up on my hair. it eliminates frizz pretty well and leaves my hair soft and silky. seriously!!! it works really good. i let my hair air dry 95% of the time and sometimes i dont even have to straight it(my hair is already straight i just straight a little on the top to smooth out frizz) overall i love it. and you should try it.:) ps. you should check out ross/marshalls for it they have it sometimes for really cheap. i bougth my current bottle the biggest on at ross for 19.99!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by mesloan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If I use the exact "right" amount this works better than anything I've ever used to get rid of the frizz. I am always rushing and sometimes I forget to "shake well" or I use too much and my hair is gross-hard to explain but I can't wait to wash it out. Other times, I don't use enough and it doesn't do anything. So, I don't know what to make of this product. I'm going to keep experimenting with it. I think it may work better for me if I I let my hair dry a little before applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by goldiebunny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product keeps my color treated hair soft. Has a clean smell to it. Use a very small amount of the product. Or you will end up looking like grease is in your hair. It says its for skin also. I have not ever used it for that purpose.