Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 5/7/2007 2:42:00 PM

Truly an amazing breakthrough product of its type. Perfect blendable consistancy, it conceals imperfections and brightens all around the my seriously shadowed eye area like nothing else I've ever tried. Well named "high precision", the tiny skinny little brush is for precise targeted dabbing of the product into place; then you use your finger or another brush to blend it. Unfortunately, this contains some ingredient highly irritating to the skin around my eyes, something I don't think I've experienced before, hence the less-than-perfect score. If I blend it out very quickly I can almost avoid the burning and sensitivity, but if left to sit for more than 1 second, it's almost unbearable. Hard luck for me because I could certainly use this every day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Has light consistency, easy to blend and dries non-greasy or dry, so you won't be seeing it 'melting' like other creamier formulas or increasing the look of fine lines. The colours are quite yellowy though...may not suit everyone as this may accentuate the green under the eyes. Don't know if it will work for those with very dark circles. Overall, it does the job, but you can probably get better, like the YSL Touche Eclat.

on 3/26/2007 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a fantastic concealer! Easy to apply; love the little brush. This goes on easily and lasts well. I like the amount of shine it has, too--just perfect. The color 3 is a great match for my foundation. Love it! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

on 3/23/2007 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I totally agree with (almost all) the previous reviewers, this dispenser is better than Dior Luminizer or YSL Touche Eclat....same great idea - using one product to conceal and highlight, but this one's mechanism is better (no click and turn) and easier to use. I got this in two colors so I can mix them depending on how tan I am. TIP I just got from a makeup artist: For spots or eye corners, blend any concealer or highlighter using a lip brush. It's easier to manage than a large concealer brush so doesn't end up blending the product off the small area you're trying to cover.

on 3/11/2007 11:00:00 PM

Holy Grail! Doesn't crease into lines under the eyes,covers dark circles,makes me look rested and is a perfect match in #3.I wear LSF 4, and SDF in 5.5. Best high end concealer.

on 3/2/2007 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I find it very difficult to find a HG concealer. My skin is a bit dry, I have fine lines, but my circles aren't too dark. Anyways, they all seem to emphasize the lines!! I tried this concealer, and am very satisfied with it. It covers, doesn't settle, and looks very natural!! Easy to use, and you don't waste product like the pen-clicking types!! I would definitely recommend it!!

on 2/13/2007 1:43:00 AM

I am always on the hunt for the best concealor on the market. I've tried so many but there are only two that I can actually say works. The first one is Lancome Photogenic and the other one is GA high precision. I prefer the GA over the Lancome only because of the packaging (since GA has a brush applicator and the Lancome is in a pot) but both have superb quality. I was matched a 3.5, which has just enough neutral and yellow tones to tone down my dark circles. As of now, I have been putting my LSF, blush 8 and GA concealor to daily use. GA has excellent quality; you get what you pay for.

on 2/12/2007 2:01:00 PM

Someone recommended this to me on mua and what a great recommendation it was! I dont really have any darkness under my eyes but when I dont get enough sleep the area can look a little blah and could use a bit of touch up. not to mention when Im wearing fdtn I dont want to leave my under eye area without anything. I've used this a few times already (i'm a 3) and it evens out and brightens up my whole under eye area as it contains light reflecting particles. Its much like YSL touche eclat but an improved version because it conceals darkness under the eye which YSL does not do a good job of. It also does not crease at all, an HG for now! I used cle de peau before which I really like also but its better for the face to cover blemishes, acne scars, etc, G/A is better for the under eye area. I'm however dissapointed in the amount that comes in it. I paid 34 dollars for this at Saks and its sooooooo small, its not just enough product for the price. :(

on 1/1/2007 5:30:00 PM

Highly recommend. I definitely think this is the best concealer on the market to date. Only one that covers but does not seem to make thoes crusty wrinkles under your eyes. It's not cheap but it really does seem to be the only thing out there that actually works.

on 11/19/2006 5:48:00 AM

I LOVE this concealor and WILL NOT leave home without it on ever again. I have fair skin with pink undertones (very pinky actually), and I bought this in the #3. This is yellow based concealor and since I have pinkish skin, I also wear the armani foundation, but with yellow undertones to counteract the pink, and I found the yellow disguises the dark circles and veins much better than white or pink.
It is so light that you don't feel it and it DOES not sink into fine lines and cause creasing. My concealor before this was Bobbi Brown and it was average in comparison. I love the texture and easy application of this product, but most of all I love the results - I love looking fresh and awake every day and again when I go out at night. I don't even retouch my foundation often, just this concealor under my eyes if I am going out, since these show the effects of stress and tiredness more than anywhere else. I have tried YSL touch eclat, and dior off the top of my head, but nothing has compared to this - like a perfect blend of under eye concealor and highlighter all in one. I have also used it around my nose (when I put too much on once), and it was also very good - but also very light for areas such as pimples that you need a heavier coverage for sometimes.
I can't rave enough about it, and I try and reserve my 5 ratings for exceptional products only - those that I will repurchase over and over again and THIS IS IT.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Prolongwear vs Armani High Precision Concealer. WHICH IS YOURS? by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products