Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 5/19/2007 8:38:00 AM

Great concealer-possibly the best I've tried on myself so far. My concerns:fine lines under eyes which have always creased with concealer and with some foundations (unless sheer) Always regularly having to smooth concealer in order to remove lines forming during wear (a pain). This concealer has a very high pigment content-only the smallest amount is needed to get even coverage with good opacity covering minor dark circles. This really helps me as anything too creamy seems to crease on me. I am using 3 which is a perfect match for my lightish skin tones and it doesn't feel drying either(limited shades).My verdict is that this is an outstanding concealer-instead of checking and smoothing out several times a day-I might just have to pat lightly once for very minor smoothing. How this performs on heavier lines-not sure but for fine lines-HG

on 5/14/2007 12:29:00 AM

like many others have said, this seems to be the one concealer that miraculously does NOT settle into the fine lines within 1 hour like so many others do - it seems to last a bit longer. I was totally amazed at this fact, as 99% of concealers i try end up creeping into those fine lines after an hour! this is a highly pigmented liquid (thinner than mark cealer by Shu Uemura, another great pro-cealer), that blends perfectly without cakiness, thick residue, or creasing. It seems to have a light diffuser that makes the fine lines less visible, or at least a less whitening alternative to TiO2 which makes it look so natural. This concealer is so much more ultralightweight than any other concealers, like no filler at all, and doesn't have to resort to the silicone trick which only ends up smooshing, feeling "thick" and making it hard for skin to breathe. Really, really impressed this jaded makeup maven. The only drawback is the limited shade range. you may have to buy two and mix, which is a pain but worth it for the formula.

on 5/7/2007 2:42:00 PM

Truly an amazing breakthrough product of its type. Perfect blendable consistancy, it conceals imperfections and brightens all around the my seriously shadowed eye area like nothing else I've ever tried. Well named "high precision", the tiny skinny little brush is for precise targeted dabbing of the product into place; then you use your finger or another brush to blend it. Unfortunately, this contains some ingredient highly irritating to the skin around my eyes, something I don't think I've experienced before, hence the less-than-perfect score. If I blend it out very quickly I can almost avoid the burning and sensitivity, but if left to sit for more than 1 second, it's almost unbearable. Hard luck for me because I could certainly use this every day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Has light consistency, easy to blend and dries non-greasy or dry, so you won't be seeing it 'melting' like other creamier formulas or increasing the look of fine lines. The colours are quite yellowy though...may not suit everyone as this may accentuate the green under the eyes. Don't know if it will work for those with very dark circles. Overall, it does the job, but you can probably get better, like the YSL Touche Eclat.

on 3/26/2007 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a fantastic concealer! Easy to apply; love the little brush. This goes on easily and lasts well. I like the amount of shine it has, too--just perfect. The color 3 is a great match for my foundation. Love it! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

on 3/23/2007 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I totally agree with (almost all) the previous reviewers, this dispenser is better than Dior Luminizer or YSL Touche Eclat....same great idea - using one product to conceal and highlight, but this one's mechanism is better (no click and turn) and easier to use. I got this in two colors so I can mix them depending on how tan I am. TIP I just got from a makeup artist: For spots or eye corners, blend any concealer or highlighter using a lip brush. It's easier to manage than a large concealer brush so doesn't end up blending the product off the small area you're trying to cover.

on 3/11/2007 11:00:00 PM

Holy Grail! Doesn't crease into lines under the eyes,covers dark circles,makes me look rested and is a perfect match in #3.I wear LSF 4, and SDF in 5.5. Best high end concealer.

on 3/2/2007 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I find it very difficult to find a HG concealer. My skin is a bit dry, I have fine lines, but my circles aren't too dark. Anyways, they all seem to emphasize the lines!! I tried this concealer, and am very satisfied with it. It covers, doesn't settle, and looks very natural!! Easy to use, and you don't waste product like the pen-clicking types!! I would definitely recommend it!!

on 2/13/2007 1:43:00 AM

I am always on the hunt for the best concealor on the market. I've tried so many but there are only two that I can actually say works. The first one is Lancome Photogenic and the other one is GA high precision. I prefer the GA over the Lancome only because of the packaging (since GA has a brush applicator and the Lancome is in a pot) but both have superb quality. I was matched a 3.5, which has just enough neutral and yellow tones to tone down my dark circles. As of now, I have been putting my LSF, blush 8 and GA concealor to daily use. GA has excellent quality; you get what you pay for.

on 2/12/2007 2:01:00 PM

Someone recommended this to me on mua and what a great recommendation it was! I dont really have any darkness under my eyes but when I dont get enough sleep the area can look a little blah and could use a bit of touch up. not to mention when Im wearing fdtn I dont want to leave my under eye area without anything. I've used this a few times already (i'm a 3) and it evens out and brightens up my whole under eye area as it contains light reflecting particles. Its much like YSL touche eclat but an improved version because it conceals darkness under the eye which YSL does not do a good job of. It also does not crease at all, an HG for now! I used cle de peau before which I really like also but its better for the face to cover blemishes, acne scars, etc, G/A is better for the under eye area. I'm however dissapointed in the amount that comes in it. I paid 34 dollars for this at Saks and its sooooooo small, its not just enough product for the price. :(

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Prolongwear vs Armani High Precision Concealer. WHICH IS YOURS? by Anna Boroshok

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products