September 1, 2014 | 1499 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - High Precision Retouch

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Jann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Holy Grail! Doesn't crease into lines under the eyes,covers dark circles,makes me look rested and is a perfect match in #3.I wear LSF 4, and SDF in 5.5. Best high end concealer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 9:10:00 AM More reviews by damato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find it very difficult to find a HG concealer. My skin is a bit dry, I have fine lines, but my circles aren't too dark. Anyways, they all seem to emphasize the lines!! I tried this concealer, and am very satisfied with it. It covers, doesn't settle, and looks very natural!! Easy to use, and you don't waste product like the pen-clicking types!! I would definitely recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2007 1:43:00 AM More reviews by viva798

I am always on the hunt for the best concealor on the market. I've tried so many but there are only two that I can actually say works. The first one is Lancome Photogenic and the other one is GA high precision. I prefer the GA over the Lancome only because of the packaging (since GA has a brush applicator and the Lancome is in a pot) but both have superb quality. I was matched a 3.5, which has just enough neutral and yellow tones to tone down my dark circles. As of now, I have been putting my LSF, blush 8 and GA concealor to daily use. GA has excellent quality; you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 2:01:00 PM More reviews by MariLaPaisa

Someone recommended this to me on mua and what a great recommendation it was! I dont really have any darkness under my eyes but when I dont get enough sleep the area can look a little blah and could use a bit of touch up. not to mention when Im wearing fdtn I dont want to leave my under eye area without anything. I've used this a few times already (i'm a 3) and it evens out and brightens up my whole under eye area as it contains light reflecting particles. Its much like YSL touche eclat but an improved version because it conceals darkness under the eye which YSL does not do a good job of. It also does not crease at all, an HG for now! I used cle de peau before which I really like also but its better for the face to cover blemishes, acne scars, etc, G/A is better for the under eye area. I'm however dissapointed in the amount that comes in it. I paid 34 dollars for this at Saks and its sooooooo small, its not just enough product for the price. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by 5chastain5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Highly recommend. I definitely think this is the best concealer on the market to date. Only one that covers but does not seem to make thoes crusty wrinkles under your eyes. It's not cheap but it really does seem to be the only thing out there that actually works.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Mel44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this concealor and WILL NOT leave home without it on ever again. I have fair skin with pink undertones (very pinky actually), and I bought this in the #3. This is yellow based concealor and since I have pinkish skin, I also wear the armani foundation, but with yellow undertones to counteract the pink, and I found the yellow disguises the dark circles and veins much better than white or pink.
It is so light that you don't feel it and it DOES not sink into fine lines and cause creasing. My concealor before this was Bobbi Brown and it was average in comparison. I love the texture and easy application of this product, but most of all I love the results - I love looking fresh and awake every day and again when I go out at night. I don't even retouch my foundation often, just this concealor under my eyes if I am going out, since these show the effects of stress and tiredness more than anywhere else. I have tried YSL touch eclat, and dior off the top of my head, but nothing has compared to this - like a perfect blend of under eye concealor and highlighter all in one. I have also used it around my nose (when I put too much on once), and it was also very good - but also very light for areas such as pimples that you need a heavier coverage for sometimes.
I can't rave enough about it, and I try and reserve my 5 ratings for exceptional products only - those that I will repurchase over and over again and THIS IS IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2006 4:29:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such an amazing product I cannot talk enough about it. I love GA e/s but ive never really liked their fdtn, so I was a bit sceptical about this at first. I'M NC25, with dark circles although id say on a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being very 'black', I'm a 3. I work as well as go to uni and some nights dont have more than 5 hours sleep, I have tried most of these 'under eye concealers'- for me touche eclat was too white,sheer, dior and guerlain both creased, I actually liked benefit's lyin eyes as it was sheer, yet still gave coverage and most importantly it was a yellow based product which is what im looking for, none of that hidious white chalky fake colour other brands opt for. When I ran out of my benefit i thought id give this a try (and im a sucker for new products!!) It is wonderful! I have shade 3.5 which is the perfect yellow based tone, that highlights and refreshs my whole under eye area! Im amazed...its even better then benefits, the product itself is very thin, so it wont crease but it offers *good* (could be slightly better) coverage- a lot more than benefits. I had 5 hours sleep again last night and no one would ever guess this morning! The only thing i hate is the price 19 for 1ml of product!!!!!!!!! Thats insane, but to be fair ive had it 4 months and still using it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 7:35:00 AM More reviews by MotherPanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK! I got this amazing flawless concealer just today. In Hong Kong there are only three Giorgio Armani stores. Glad that the face designer was so nice to try few tones of concealer for me. The girl picked the #3.5 High Precision Retouch for me but this is not enough to hide my purple brown dark circle. So, she used Fluid Sheer #14 as a base to cover the dark circle first. Then, blend on #3.5 High Precision Retouch. Wow....it is a perfect shade for hiding the dark circle. Then, top with Micro-lif Loose Powder #1 by using the Large Eye Contour Brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2006 4:36:00 PM More reviews by amyelliott

I bought this in #3. #2 looked good, but the makeup artist thought it was a little too white. With the #2, he said he could see the line between this concealer and my foundation. The #3 blends perfectly and you cannot see a demarcation line. I wear LSF #3 for reference. I have yellow undertones in my skin. I cannot believe how great this concealer is. I use it under my eyes only (not on pimples or anything). I don't have dark circles, but the skin there always seems a little blah. Like it looks thin and a little shadowy and maybe a little veiny. This concealer totally brightens the area and it lasts all day. I used to use just foundation under my eyes because I couldn't see buying another product, but I have to say, this is sooo amazing. I have also used the Nars concealer, but it looked a little dry on my undereye. I can't say enough about the Armani High Precision Retouch Concealer. As for the sparkles that one reviewer mentions, there is a slight shimmer when you look at the product on the brush, but it is completely UNnoticeable and GONE once you apply the product. So have no fear of glitter in this product. This does NOT add shimmer to your undereye area. Also, the packaging is NOT like the Touche Eclat or Dior Skinflash. It is simply a hard tube-like the Armani lip shimmer- with a wand and a tiny brush on the end inside. As another reviewer said, the makeup artist recommended putting some product on your hand with the brush, then using a separate concealer brush for applying on your face. Personally, I'm too lazy to do all that, so I just gently dot it on my undereye area and then blend it gently with my ring finger. I love that it stays put all day and doesn't crease. It almost looks as if you've air brushed your undereye area. Beautiful. I know $34 USD is a lot of money, but this product really is worth it. UPDATE: Just wanted to say that I still love this product. Use it every day and I'm still using the same one. For the people who are saying that it looked cakey: 1) try using less. really. I know it sounds silly, but try the less is more technique. Also, your skin really has to be freshly moisturized before using for best results. After washing and drying my face, I apply my moisturizer and eye cream and let them sit for a couple of minutes before applying this concealer. Always looks great. :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2006 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Marella

I love this concealer and no one is more surprised than I am. I have it in #2 and bought it for use primarily for the shadows and dark circles around my eyes and for touching up the area around my nose. It matches super well to my fair skin with pink undertones. I wear LSF #4. As I have gotten a little older my eyes have become slightly sunken and it causes shadows in the inner corners, and I have tried soooo many concealers that didn't work. Everything from drug store brands, to Cle de Peau, to YSL etc, all of which either caked and settled into my fine lines- which I do not see as an improvement to shadows by the way- or they didn't have enough coverage or both. The Cle de Peau everyone raves about was a caker on me. This concealer is thin and spreads out and you can put on a little or a lot and it blends in well and it covers really nicely and has a nice light reflecting quality as well. The reason that I am surprised is that thin is not supposed to be what you look for in covering dark circles and shadows from everything that I have ever read, but this one WORKS! Better than all I have tried. I am thrilled with it. I haven't attempted to use the retouch in concealing blemishes or other imperfections so I can't comment on how it works there, but if you have dark circles I would recommend that you definitely try this. I got mine from ebay actually at less than half the original cost, but I would pay full price now in a minute. Excellent product. It really works well as an primer for your eyelids to even them out before eyeshadow as well. Edited- because I found that Benefit Boing of all things is a stickier concealer and covers dark cirles better than this alone. However I still like this and it works better on the shadows around my nose and I even use a tiny bit on top of the Boing for a perfect combo product.