Stila Poppy Convertible Color

4.3

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'abeille, Microcrystalline Wax \Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcrystalline, Octyldodecanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, BHT. /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)

on 2/16/2003 12:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Got the generous GWP size from Gloss.com. The tiny compact is SOO CUTE! I like the color better than the gerbera but its still not the best color for me. Looks like a bricky peach color not at all like the swatches on sephora or gloss.com. But it was free so I will shut up now :)

on 2/13/2003 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A little to dark/bright for me. But I love these blushes...the lighter shades are much nicer for me.

on 1/19/2003 9:04:00 PM

I've never been a Stila fan, but I kept looking around for a blush alternative. I have dry skin, so didn't want powder...they never stay on, and you can always see the powder blush sit on my dry cheeks. The convertable color is probably one of the best things I've used for blusher. "Poppy" looks a little scarry in the package, but is wonderful on. A perfect "pinched" look! I apply over my powder.

aah, I am so glad I bought this. it gives my light, golden/olive/bronze untertoned skinned a natural flush and is soooo much better than powder. I apply it after my foundation by rubbing my finger lighly in a circle on the compact and then pat (like a nurse checking for viable veins)until it is well blended on my cheeks. I can't believe how much better it looks than anything else i've tried. I always hated blush, or at least thought it was a necessary evil, until now. a good investment, if you get the right color, you should use it everyday, and it only takes the teensiest amount. This should last about a year if I use it every day.

on 10/4/2002 9:06:00 PM

This was the first stila blush that I ever bought. It is very bright in the pan, but makes a nice rosy color on face. Works best in the winter time when the air is cooler. It helps give your face that lovely flushed look. When used on the lips, I suggest using a lip balm under it and a lip gloss over it as it is quite dry. My only problem with this product is that it is terribly dry in general and a bit hard to spread. I think that this is a fantastic idea but would be better in a creamier formula.

on 8/14/2002 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This convertible color is a dark cherry red. Since I am already a convertible color fan I have added this one to my collection. It just takes a tiny dab of this color to give my cheeks a nice flush. This also leaves a great cherry stain on my lips - like I just had a red popsicle. Love this color!

on 7/5/2002 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My favorite Convertible Color! The red looks scarey in the compact but is so flattering on! It pairs great w/brown eyeshadows and believe it or not, mixes well w/purples! A must have, must keep for me!

on 7/3/2002 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really didn't like this. It kind of just sat on my face and felt really heavy and after a bit of wear it was oily and made me look very shiny. I usually like Stils products but this is not one of my favorites.

on 6/17/2002 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I cannot say enough good things about this product. It is the perfect shade of blush - gives cheeks a nice, natural rosy glow that looks like you've been out jogging or just come in from a cold, windy day. The texture is nice, too. It applies easily and lasts all day. I have oily skin and was concerned that this may cause breakouts, but it didn't. It's also great on the lips - a perfect true, neutral red. Very retro-Hollywood. Never want to be without this adorable little compact in my makeup stash!

on 8/19/2001 8:54:00 PM

This blush is so natural looking on. The compact is absolutely too cute! ** The colors are great. I love Peony and Poppy and can't wait to try more.