December 22, 2014 | 1617 users online

Blush - Stila - Poppy Convertible Color

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by genniphir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've never been a Stila fan, but I kept looking around for a blush alternative. I have dry skin, so didn't want powder...they never stay on, and you can always see the powder blush sit on my dry cheeks. The convertable color is probably one of the best things I've used for blusher. "Poppy" looks a little scarry in the package, but is wonderful on. A perfect "pinched" look! I apply over my powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2002 5:38:00 PM More reviews by heatherblossom

aah, I am so glad I bought this. it gives my light, golden/olive/bronze untertoned skinned a natural flush and is soooo much better than powder. I apply it after my foundation by rubbing my finger lighly in a circle on the compact and then pat (like a nurse checking for viable veins)until it is well blended on my cheeks. I can't believe how much better it looks than anything else i've tried. I always hated blush, or at least thought it was a necessary evil, until now. a good investment, if you get the right color, you should use it everyday, and it only takes the teensiest amount. This should last about a year if I use it every day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2002 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Beckaroosy

This was the first stila blush that I ever bought. It is very bright in the pan, but makes a nice rosy color on face. Works best in the winter time when the air is cooler. It helps give your face that lovely flushed look. When used on the lips, I suggest using a lip balm under it and a lip gloss over it as it is quite dry. My only problem with this product is that it is terribly dry in general and a bit hard to spread. I think that this is a fantastic idea but would be better in a creamier formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2002 3:12:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This convertible color is a dark cherry red. Since I am already a convertible color fan I have added this one to my collection. It just takes a tiny dab of this color to give my cheeks a nice flush. This also leaves a great cherry stain on my lips - like I just had a red popsicle. Love this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2002 4:25:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite Convertible Color! The red looks scarey in the compact but is so flattering on! It pairs great w/brown eyeshadows and believe it or not, mixes well w/purples! A must have, must keep for me!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2002 7:49:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really didn't like this. It kind of just sat on my face and felt really heavy and after a bit of wear it was oily and made me look very shiny. I usually like Stils products but this is not one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot say enough good things about this product. It is the perfect shade of blush - gives cheeks a nice, natural rosy glow that looks like you've been out jogging or just come in from a cold, windy day. The texture is nice, too. It applies easily and lasts all day. I have oily skin and was concerned that this may cause breakouts, but it didn't. It's also great on the lips - a perfect true, neutral red. Very retro-Hollywood. Never want to be without this adorable little compact in my makeup stash!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2001 8:54:00 PM More reviews by makemepretty

This blush is so natural looking on. The compact is absolutely too cute! ** The colors are great. I love Peony and Poppy and can't wait to try more.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2001 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Alexis

I really wanted this product to work for me. The color gives a lovely flush. Unfortunately, it was way too greasy for my already oily skin. However, if you have dry skin or even normal skin and like things to look more "dewy" than this may be for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2001 9:09:00 AM More reviews by miki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this! I have Rose and gives me the most natural flushed cheeks. Blends easily, looks great!