Revlon Brow Fantasy

Pencil Contains: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Gel Contains: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 8/28/2010 10:13:00 AM

Overall, I found this to be a really great product for my brows - very natural looking, easy to use. The only issue I had was the packaging. My pencil cap is constantly falling off into my makeup bag and I end up having a loose pencil lying around. The gel is great for a bit more control and although I thought the fact that it wasn't clear might be a bit of an issue, it was barely noticeable except for the odd occasion that I put on a bit too much and got chunky brows.

on 8/20/2010 4:17:00 PM

I use this in Dark Brown, and it is very natural looking. The best pencil I have tried, and the mascara type goop will tame your brows if you need it. The packaging, however, is the worst. The pencil cap breaks within a few days of using this for the first time, and has on each and every one I have bought, so now I have a pencil with no cap lying in my makeup bag. It's really irritating, but I will buy this time and time again because it makes my brows look great.

This brow kit is pretty good for a drugstore product. The greatest thing about it is how handy the packaging is: brow pencil with a cap on one end, and setting gel with a mascara-type wand on the other end. I bought dark blonde, and it's a little too dark for my eyebrows, but it does the job. The gel works pretty well, although you have to be careful not to use too much, or else it will leave streaks in your brows. I feel like there are better brow products out there, so i don't think I will repurchase this one again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

this is the only eyebrow product that i trust! ive used many diff eyebrow pencils and powders, and this is the only pencil that looks natural for me. the consistency of the pencil is kind of...dry-ish so as you fill in your eyebrows it doesnt apply so strongly. it actually has a powdery finish, but its much more precise than using a powder. I just brush the color into my brows so it looks more natural, i dont like using the gel bc i dont really like using any gels. It makes my eyebrows crispy which i dont like, but my eyebrows dont need the gel bc the pencil is also kind of waxy and my brows stay in place! Ive used this product in every color they have bc I change my hair color often, I can say all of them work very well! I only like the pencil though, so I wish I could get only the pencil =(..and the caps keep falling off the pencil but it doesn't affect the product

on 7/13/2010 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Before purchasing this product in DARK BROWN I was using a powder and angle brush that was the correct color but it was difficult to apply just right and it always looked a little bit off to me.
When I was looking at the colors of this stuff in the store I was a little bit worried that dark brown would be almost a chestnut color but I need almost black because my hair is a very dark brown right now. To my surprise and delight this was exactly the color I needed, it is a very dark brown. I chose this one over the brow/highlighter one because I never use a highlighter on my face but I'm sure those would do just as good. This is easy to apply I LOVE the pencil and the gel is good too but I am careful not to use to much because then my eyebrow hairs start to look a little funny. The price is a little bit higher than I would normally pay but it does look like it should last me at least a year or so unless it breaks or something so I would definitely re-purchase.
EDIT: So this doesnt last nearly as long as I was hoping, I have already purchased 2 more in less than a year , I am going to look for something that either lasts longer or is cheaper because although this works it does not fit into my budget to buy a new one ever 2 months

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've been using this product for years. I can't believe I haven't done a review for this when I first joined. This is my #1 HG brow product of all times. I have super oily skin in the summer and this stuff never rubs off. I've ran marathons with this and never had any issues of it sliding off or disappearing. I hope Revlon doesn't discontinue this because my brows will be in total wreck without it.

on 6/14/2010 4:32:00 PM

This product was just alright for me. I have this in the dark brown color. I love the gel side because it doesnt flake on the eyebrows, holds the hair in place, and basically does what it's supposed to do. I'm not a fan of the eye pencil side. The pencil is a little too creamy for me, and doesn't have good staying power. If I pull my shirt over my head after I applied it, and the shirt rubs against my eyebrow, I end up having a dark line smeared up my forehead. Now I use the nyx eyebrow pencil and occasionally I'll use the revlon gel over it for an extra touch.

on 5/31/2010 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was looking for Revlon's Colorstay Brow Enhancer but it was sold out and I forgot exactly what the name was and accidentally picked this up. I also accidentally picked up Dark Brown, which I thought was the darkest color since Black was sold out.

I have black hair, and I typically stick to black brow products but this works pretty good even though it's the wrong shade. Black would probably be more suitable for me, but unless you examine my brows under a microscope it's not too bad.

The color of this is very sheer (perfect for filling in my sparse Asian brows), which gives me hope that if I buy the black shade when I'm done with this it'll work for me. But even if they discontinue black I'll probably still repurchase the dark brown since it's just such a darn good product!

on 5/28/2010 12:42:00 PM

Okay so I'm a natural blonde with white blonde eyebrows. I have dark brown hair. I HAVE to wear brow pencil or I look crazy. This is by far my favorite. I don't like wearing eyeshadow on my brows. I love the texture of the pencil.
PROS: The slightly waxy pencil is easy to blend and gives a believable look to the brow color. The brow gel makes the pencil seriously last all day. The color is amazing, it looks natural and not like I painted on my eyebrows.
CONS: A little too much gel comes out on the brush and I wipe it off, hardly a con.
OVERALL: As someone who has tried every brow pencil imaginable, this is the best drugstore one out there. Try it, you will love it.

on 5/14/2010 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have very thin brows from over plucking, but with this pencil and gel combo, you cannot tell. Not too dark (bought the dark brown color) and stays on all day. Never going back to brow powders again!

Popular Brows Products