September 2, 2014 | 1996 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by mindynguyen27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the only eyebrow product that i trust! ive used many diff eyebrow pencils and powders, and this is the only pencil that looks natural for me. the consistency of the pencil is kind of...dry-ish so as you fill in your eyebrows it doesnt apply so strongly. it actually has a powdery finish, but its much more precise than using a powder. I just brush the color into my brows so it looks more natural, i dont like using the gel bc i dont really like using any gels. It makes my eyebrows crispy which i dont like, but my eyebrows dont need the gel bc the pencil is also kind of waxy and my brows stay in place! Ive used this product in every color they have bc I change my hair color often, I can say all of them work very well! I only like the pencil though, so I wish I could get only the pencil =(..and the caps keep falling off the pencil but it doesn't affect the product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by xxnikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Before purchasing this product in DARK BROWN I was using a powder and angle brush that was the correct color but it was difficult to apply just right and it always looked a little bit off to me.
When I was looking at the colors of this stuff in the store I was a little bit worried that dark brown would be almost a chestnut color but I need almost black because my hair is a very dark brown right now. To my surprise and delight this was exactly the color I needed, it is a very dark brown. I chose this one over the brow/highlighter one because I never use a highlighter on my face but I'm sure those would do just as good. This is easy to apply I LOVE the pencil and the gel is good too but I am careful not to use to much because then my eyebrow hairs start to look a little funny. The price is a little bit higher than I would normally pay but it does look like it should last me at least a year or so unless it breaks or something so I would definitely re-purchase.
EDIT: So this doesnt last nearly as long as I was hoping, I have already purchased 2 more in less than a year , I am going to look for something that either lasts longer or is cheaper because although this works it does not fit into my budget to buy a new one ever 2 months

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for years. I can't believe I haven't done a review for this when I first joined. This is my #1 HG brow product of all times. I have super oily skin in the summer and this stuff never rubs off. I've ran marathons with this and never had any issues of it sliding off or disappearing. I hope Revlon doesn't discontinue this because my brows will be in total wreck without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by cookeyy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product was just alright for me. I have this in the dark brown color. I love the gel side because it doesnt flake on the eyebrows, holds the hair in place, and basically does what it's supposed to do. I'm not a fan of the eye pencil side. The pencil is a little too creamy for me, and doesn't have good staying power. If I pull my shirt over my head after I applied it, and the shirt rubs against my eyebrow, I end up having a dark line smeared up my forehead. Now I use the nyx eyebrow pencil and occasionally I'll use the revlon gel over it for an extra touch.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by LovelyLilies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was looking for Revlon's Colorstay Brow Enhancer but it was sold out and I forgot exactly what the name was and accidentally picked this up. I also accidentally picked up Dark Brown, which I thought was the darkest color since Black was sold out.

I have black hair, and I typically stick to black brow products but this works pretty good even though it's the wrong shade. Black would probably be more suitable for me, but unless you examine my brows under a microscope it's not too bad.

The color of this is very sheer (perfect for filling in my sparse Asian brows), which gives me hope that if I buy the black shade when I'm done with this it'll work for me. But even if they discontinue black I'll probably still repurchase the dark brown since it's just such a darn good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by PMKarabel

Okay so I'm a natural blonde with white blonde eyebrows. I have dark brown hair. I HAVE to wear brow pencil or I look crazy. This is by far my favorite. I don't like wearing eyeshadow on my brows. I love the texture of the pencil.
PROS: The slightly waxy pencil is easy to blend and gives a believable look to the brow color. The brow gel makes the pencil seriously last all day. The color is amazing, it looks natural and not like I painted on my eyebrows.
CONS: A little too much gel comes out on the brush and I wipe it off, hardly a con.
OVERALL: As someone who has tried every brow pencil imaginable, this is the best drugstore one out there. Try it, you will love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by l1zzyholmes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very thin brows from over plucking, but with this pencil and gel combo, you cannot tell. Not too dark (bought the dark brown color) and stays on all day. Never going back to brow powders again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've recently started trying out eyebrow pencils instead of powder. I have sparse, thin brows, so a sharper and darker brow is a must for me. I like this product because the color looks very natural. The pencil end makes the application much easier than the retractable ones. It also lasts all day. I just wish the pencil's a bit longer. We'll see how long this one lasts. But overall, its a great product! (By the way,I have NC40 skin, and black hair. Dark Brown works perfectly!)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by cynicalkit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I really liked the idea of the colored gel to enhance the brows along with the pencil. It makes the hair thicker and fuller since its pretty much like mascara for your brows. I had to remind myself not to be greedy because after one application, you cant put another layer on since it just clumps up after that. It worked great but the gel goes pretty fast and I was only maybe halfway down with the pencil. I didnt feel like throwing it away just yet and later realized I was pefectly happy using only the pencil. The only annoying part is that the cap doesnt want to stay on after awhile. It does take some getting used to apply the combo correctly but once its on it stays put pretty well and doesn run or smear anywhere. It works great but its something that anyone can easily live without

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by kozley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best Brow Product Ever! I have a hard time matching brow pencils to my brows, most of the time the are too reddish brown for my almost black brows, but the Dark Brown is a perfect match!

The pencil goes on better than some of the expensive products I've used in the past and the gel helps tame some of my crazy hair. One suggestion, put the gel on last, otherwise powder, shadow, etc will settle on top of the gel and look white.