April 16, 2014 | 1803 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by LovelyLilies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was looking for Revlon's Colorstay Brow Enhancer but it was sold out and I forgot exactly what the name was and accidentally picked this up. I also accidentally picked up Dark Brown, which I thought was the darkest color since Black was sold out.

I have black hair, and I typically stick to black brow products but this works pretty good even though it's the wrong shade. Black would probably be more suitable for me, but unless you examine my brows under a microscope it's not too bad.

The color of this is very sheer (perfect for filling in my sparse Asian brows), which gives me hope that if I buy the black shade when I'm done with this it'll work for me. But even if they discontinue black I'll probably still repurchase the dark brown since it's just such a darn good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by PMKarabel

Okay so I'm a natural blonde with white blonde eyebrows. I have dark brown hair. I HAVE to wear brow pencil or I look crazy. This is by far my favorite. I don't like wearing eyeshadow on my brows. I love the texture of the pencil.
PROS: The slightly waxy pencil is easy to blend and gives a believable look to the brow color. The brow gel makes the pencil seriously last all day. The color is amazing, it looks natural and not like I painted on my eyebrows.
CONS: A little too much gel comes out on the brush and I wipe it off, hardly a con.
OVERALL: As someone who has tried every brow pencil imaginable, this is the best drugstore one out there. Try it, you will love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by l1zzyholmes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very thin brows from over plucking, but with this pencil and gel combo, you cannot tell. Not too dark (bought the dark brown color) and stays on all day. Never going back to brow powders again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've recently started trying out eyebrow pencils instead of powder. I have sparse, thin brows, so a sharper and darker brow is a must for me. I like this product because the color looks very natural. The pencil end makes the application much easier than the retractable ones. It also lasts all day. I just wish the pencil's a bit longer. We'll see how long this one lasts. But overall, its a great product! (By the way,I have NC40 skin, and black hair. Dark Brown works perfectly!)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by cynicalkit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I really liked the idea of the colored gel to enhance the brows along with the pencil. It makes the hair thicker and fuller since its pretty much like mascara for your brows. I had to remind myself not to be greedy because after one application, you cant put another layer on since it just clumps up after that. It worked great but the gel goes pretty fast and I was only maybe halfway down with the pencil. I didnt feel like throwing it away just yet and later realized I was pefectly happy using only the pencil. The only annoying part is that the cap doesnt want to stay on after awhile. It does take some getting used to apply the combo correctly but once its on it stays put pretty well and doesn run or smear anywhere. It works great but its something that anyone can easily live without

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by kozley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best Brow Product Ever! I have a hard time matching brow pencils to my brows, most of the time the are too reddish brown for my almost black brows, but the Dark Brown is a perfect match!

The pencil goes on better than some of the expensive products I've used in the past and the gel helps tame some of my crazy hair. One suggestion, put the gel on last, otherwise powder, shadow, etc will settle on top of the gel and look white.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by dreamlandlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This pencil is quite easy to work with because it glides on smoothly unlike some eyebrow pencils which are too stiff and waxy to use. However, you should only use a light hand because it is pigmented - that is if you want a natural look. The gel is great for people with fuller brows to make them look more groomed. Just remember to do your face makeup before using this because if powder falls onto the gel, it'll make your eyebrows look white. This product will probably last you a few months as the pencil is quite short.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I have been a faithful user of this product for about 6-7 years now. If they ever discontinue it, I'm not sure what I would do! I have very thin brows, so powders and waxes never quite worked for me. This pencil is great, looks very natural to fill and then I use a brow brush to blend it in. I love the "creme gel" side used to set and tame the brows. I agree with another reviewer though, you don't get much pencil. Using this daily, I go through it pretty quickly. Good news is, I will pick it up when ever there is a BOGO.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by LizzieLiz

I bought this in Blonde first, but it was too light and didn't show up. I am naturally dark blonde but have my hair dyed dark brown, so I returned it and exchanged it for Brunette.
I do really like the packaging. The brow gel is not nearly as dark as the pencil, which is good in my opinion. I will probably use the gel more than the pencil, as it is a little dark for my eyebrows.
Overall, this is a great product for the price.
I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased Brunette and it is a nice match and complimentary colour for my medium brown hair & brows, but it does has slight red undertones. I have sparse brows thanks to the 1990's of over plucking and in the process of trying to grow them back (sigh). Brow Fantasy does a great job at filling in the patches and providing results of even and natural brows. The pencil is decently pigmented and creamy which makes application and blending easy. The gel adds a slight darkening tint and holds my brows perfectly in place all day. My concerns are first you don't get much pencil product for the price and second the pencil is quite large making it difficult ti precisely apply the colour without constantly sharpening it. I seen to be using this up quite quickly!! Probably will not repurchase and try another product in search of my HG.