December 18, 2014 | 1245 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this up as I needed a white eyeliner last minute for a Halloween costume, I loved the results and this product that I purchased another one and continue to use this pencil 7 months later. The product is sooo soft and applies easily without tugging. I can use it on my water line and I have also used it on my eyelid smudged on for a primer for e/s. Excellent product, wears well, and lasts. Plus it does wash off easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by miishl

I did not like this eyeliner. I thought it would grow on me over time but unfortunately that was not the case. This eyeliner is soft and easy to glide on but I found it look chalky after applying on my lower lash line. It also left some eyeliner on my lashes! I tried smudging to improve the overall look but it was very uncooperative. In my opinion, it does not smudge well at all and if you try too hard it just fades away completely. I'd say it looks nice on the waterline but it doesn't last. It's gone/smears within a matter of minutes. I do not recommend this product to people who would like soft precise looking lines.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this based on the reviews I read, but I found it to be too white to use on my eyes.

It does go on very smoothly, but I find myself reaching for it and using it as I would my Nars tibet e/s...so it seems kinda pointless to have it around.

I think an ivory white would work better esp. on the waterline. This one just looks weird.

EDIT: I'm now using this to highlight under my eyebrows...I just go over the arch then lightly blend it out. Excellent product for this use. I also use it to brighten up around the inner corners of my eyes, I apply this using a pencil brush and it really brightens up my eyes. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

OMG...this one glides on like butter! And the first time I swipe it on too! There's no warming it up or drawing on your hand to get a good pigment going. I actually tried this one after reading about how good these liners are from KJ Bennett's website. Note that everything he recommends, he's actually tested out first hand (unlike Paula Begoun). I'd buy this again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 5:18:00 AM More reviews by snowrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!!! It GLIDES on, is pigmented and has great lasting power. I use this on my waterline, inner corners of my eyes (sometimes) and to highlight my browbone and one pencil has actually lasted me a few months. That's not bad for $7 CAD. This works so incredibly perfectly and yet it's inexpensive. Why can't all makeup products be like that?? I've just started using makeup in September and this is the first makeup I will give HG status. Holy Grail material is what it truly is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

I was looking for a white eyeliner pencil to add a little brightness to my eyes, so after reading plenty of positive reviews about this pencil here in MUA, I bought one to try out. I got it for about $3. I thought I would have to rub the tip on my hand a few times to get a good consistency going, but as soon as I opened the cap and applied it to my bottom lid, it went on like butter. One of my favorite tricks I started reading about is applying white liner to the inner corners of your eye and blending -- this really does add a nice subtle glisten, and makes you look more awake. My coworkers even noticed... they said I had a "glow" to my face, but couldn't quite figure out what it was. I like that the eyeliner isn't so obvious!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this! i've tried MAC, maybelline, wet 'n wild, cover girl, and almay's white eyeliners and none of them go on my waterline w/o a lot of pressure, or if they do it doesn't stay put! while the lasting power on this is only ok i still gave it 5 lippies since it goes on so effortlessly, w/o pressing hard and the pigmentation is great as white eyeliner for my waterline! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2009 9:21:00 AM More reviews by YCR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this eyeliner to work since I saw all the positive reviews but this product has no staying power AT ALL and it's such a shame since it's very pigmented. I will not buy again (unless someone could tell me a way to make it stay longer) and wouldn't recommend it either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Tip.... Sharpen all wood pencils prior to using. You don't know who has opened it before you, and these are open pencils. There's no wrapping to protect them. The formula itself has never irritated my eyes and for the price it's stellar. I use it on the inner rims, and if you line the inner rims, you must sharpen it fresh every time. Bacteria are everywhere and on every surface. The color is great. I only use this for inner corners and tight lining.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by mkupmad727

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

no not for my eyes, not after it left me with a cyst in the eyelid and a week of infection. its creamy otherwise and dont have anything against it because of my experience lol. however, this is what i use to map out the shape my desired eyebrow pre-tweezing, NOT lining my eyes.