August 23, 2014 | 993 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

OMG...this one glides on like butter! And the first time I swipe it on too! There's no warming it up or drawing on your hand to get a good pigment going. I actually tried this one after reading about how good these liners are from KJ Bennett's website. Note that everything he recommends, he's actually tested out first hand (unlike Paula Begoun). I'd buy this again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 5:18:00 AM More reviews by snowrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!!! It GLIDES on, is pigmented and has great lasting power. I use this on my waterline, inner corners of my eyes (sometimes) and to highlight my browbone and one pencil has actually lasted me a few months. That's not bad for $7 CAD. This works so incredibly perfectly and yet it's inexpensive. Why can't all makeup products be like that?? I've just started using makeup in September and this is the first makeup I will give HG status. Holy Grail material is what it truly is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

I was looking for a white eyeliner pencil to add a little brightness to my eyes, so after reading plenty of positive reviews about this pencil here in MUA, I bought one to try out. I got it for about $3. I thought I would have to rub the tip on my hand a few times to get a good consistency going, but as soon as I opened the cap and applied it to my bottom lid, it went on like butter. One of my favorite tricks I started reading about is applying white liner to the inner corners of your eye and blending -- this really does add a nice subtle glisten, and makes you look more awake. My coworkers even noticed... they said I had a "glow" to my face, but couldn't quite figure out what it was. I like that the eyeliner isn't so obvious!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this! i've tried MAC, maybelline, wet 'n wild, cover girl, and almay's white eyeliners and none of them go on my waterline w/o a lot of pressure, or if they do it doesn't stay put! while the lasting power on this is only ok i still gave it 5 lippies since it goes on so effortlessly, w/o pressing hard and the pigmentation is great as white eyeliner for my waterline! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2009 9:21:00 AM More reviews by YCR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this eyeliner to work since I saw all the positive reviews but this product has no staying power AT ALL and it's such a shame since it's very pigmented. I will not buy again (unless someone could tell me a way to make it stay longer) and wouldn't recommend it either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Tip.... Sharpen all wood pencils prior to using. You don't know who has opened it before you, and these are open pencils. There's no wrapping to protect them. The formula itself has never irritated my eyes and for the price it's stellar. I use it on the inner rims, and if you line the inner rims, you must sharpen it fresh every time. Bacteria are everywhere and on every surface. The color is great. I only use this for inner corners and tight lining.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by mkupmad727

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

no not for my eyes, not after it left me with a cyst in the eyelid and a week of infection. its creamy otherwise and dont have anything against it because of my experience lol. however, this is what i use to map out the shape my desired eyebrow pre-tweezing, NOT lining my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by MissMisfitMary

Honestly I hate this crap. I use it because I have it but w/e. Anyway the first time i went to sharpen it the color bit of the color broke so i flattened it then sharpened again.. broke.. I have like 3 inches of pencil left none the less. Anyway once you get past this its the same as any pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by pupiq

Actually it's great. It glides on easily and non messy, the color is really white and noticeable, it's very cheap too. I really love and find myself using it everyday Definately recomended. It lasts for a while and i would give it a 5 if it was waterproof with even better lasting ability. For the price it is wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by sheraciara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is perfectly good eyeliner- glides on, and is a nice shade. White eyeliner really makes your eyes pop open if you apply it on the inner lid, and makes a lovely fresh-wintery effect if you put it on the top lid too.

It doesn't have great staying power, but then it is quite cheap.