July 29, 2014 | 2105 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2008 7:19:00 PM More reviews by client9

This might be one of my favorite Clinique duo's, especially for the summer. The duo consists of a peachy pink with gold shimmer (think NARS Orgasm as an e/s) and a bronze brown color. I use both shades equally and its a nice but not an ott look for summer. Goes well with a variety of makeup looks. Some Clinique shadows don't last long, but this lasts all day on my lids and I don't even use an e/s base. Would repurchase this one for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Katie5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP and thought I would hate it, but after reading the reviews on MUA I decided to give it a try. I was so surprised! The pink shade looks garish in the pan, but when applied it is a beautiful shimmery goldish pink which is actually incredibly flattering. I love the brown too. It goes perfectly with the pink and is a beautiful shade for the crease and outer v. I wear these shadows with a dark brown liner (BB chocolate shimmer ink) and it looks really sophisticated and quite unusual and makes my blue eyes pop. You do have to be careful not to over-apply though - I applied too much pink a couple of weeks ago and it looked far too strong for daytime. I can't knock a lippy off for that though, because every other time I've used it it has looked completely perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 7:40:00 PM More reviews by bmorelikebre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this duo... The pink is almost a gold color and it's fabulous! I think it would look great on any skin tone. I just wish the brown side was larger because I use that one the most and it's almost empty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2008 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Deppel

I just looove this stuff! The pink makes my blue eyes look really bright blue, and the brown is very nice too. I think it would look good on anyone. It lasts all day too. Just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2008 8:37:00 AM More reviews by kgrinn

I really love this duo. I think the colors are universally flattering. I've always wanted a pinkish shadow and this is it! I got it as a GWP and it's long lasting. Plus I love the little packaging. I've never seen eyeshadows packaged like this and I think it's about time they were! I opted out the little brush for one with bristles (I hate those hard shadow brushes!) I will buy once my sample is out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2008 12:34:00 PM More reviews by CafeAlaStef

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink in this! It's a pigmented pink with a gold shimmer to it. I get compliments every time I wear this shadow. I took off a lippie because the brown isn't my favorite - but it pairs well with the pink. It lasts all day as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by StarCounter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really enjoy this duo! At first, I was not a fan of the pink, because I was a pale, blue-eyed blonde, and it made me look a bit childish, like I was trying to imitate a Barbie. However, with just a tiny amount of the pink, really subtle, it can really work, and looks very soft. I did enjoy using the brown side for a more smokey look, I loved it! However, now that my hair is slightly darker, I think my favorite thing with this duo is to put the pink all over my lid, and then put the brown right over top of it. It gives a shiny, gorgeous color that I love for a quick, more dramatic eye. Both colors are very pigmented, which is great. So although I at first wasn't completely sold on this one, I love it now, and can't imagine my makeup kit without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2008 11:22:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

Wow, I never would have bought this eyeshadow on my own free will. I basically had a giftcard to spend at Sephora, and I wanted some eyeshadows. I somehow found this to be rated really high in terms of Cliniques Duos, but normally I'm not much of a pinkish person. Then I noticed I could buy TWO of these for half the cost on Ebay. So since I was getting out cheap, I bought the two and gave one to my mom. I have to say, when I put the pink color on the applicator, I made a 'yuck' face. But after I put it on, I thought "that's not bad at all!" I put the pink shade on my lids, and the brown in the crease. It DOES look natural! A keeper!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by beetee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If somebody told me that this eyeshadow duo was as natural looking as it is I wouldn't have believed them. I got this as a GWP and nearly passed it to my neighbour. I decided to try it out first and used the light pinky/gold shade just on my lids on top of my new Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener. This and a bit of mascara and that's my eyes done for daytime. It looks unbeliveably natural and subtle. I know it has a shimmer but it doesn't show up. It just sort of glows a bit. I don't really bother with the darker shade much. Occassionally I'll put it in the crease but most of the time its just the pinky gold bit....and not allover but just on the lids. Holy Grail - at least for this summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

This is a gorgeous color duo. I have brown eyes and wear brown glasses and this duo really makes my eyes sparkle. I get compliments on my eye makeup all the time when I wear this.