July 31, 2014 | 1507 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

The first time I tried this I loved it. I almost purchased it on the spot but because I am fickle about fragrances I decided to wait. I tried it again today and there is a note in there that turns my stomach. It reminds me of dimetapp kind of. The bottle is beautiful and I am baffled about not liking it this time around. Bizarre.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by OfYourHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this fragrance in a swap from an amazing swapper (having never smelled it) and I'm totally addicted to it. It's has a sweet opening which I love, but then it has a very interesting warm, almost spicy dry down which is also amazing. This is my new perfect "I don't know what else to wear" fragrance. It has average lasting power, about 4-5 hours in the EDT form. The bottle is absolutely beautiful as well; it's almost one of those 'so ugly it's pretty' cases but overall STUNNING. I am totally going to buy this fragrance again!

I would advise trying this on before you buy though, because it smells great on me, but HORRIBLE on my mom- she had to wipe it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by chai24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It's good smells exactly like Christian Dior's J'ADORE!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by dragonfly16

I just purchased the EDT version of this a couple of days ago....and oh my, I am in love with both the bottle design and the scent itself. It does definitely last pretty long on me (i spray my wrist in the morning, and i can still smell it before bedtime) for a eau de toilette version...I can't even imagine how long the EDP version would last. I has a very seductive and sensual smell to it like other viewers have mentioned. Definitely will repurchase....oh, and did i mention that i love the bottle :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Focused2BFit

This is my all time favorite fragrance. It is so warm and sensual. I have searched for another fragrance that compares but nothing smells as good as this. I am on my 3rd bottle and still can't get enough. Every time I wear it out to a party I get tons of "you smell so good" compliments. Mostly from men, the women are always dying to know what fragrance it is. "Versace" I tell them....let them figure out which one! :)

LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by magginine

OMG!!! I lucked into this at a sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and found the 30 ml edp and body lotion gift set on clearance for $10!!! Can you believe it?? So I thought, it's gotta stink. I opened it up and took a whif (at the encouraging of the MUA) and it's AMAZING!!! So dark, smokey, uber-sexy, slightly sweet but not too much so. It dried down even better and I kept sniffing my arm the entire day. I think my old love Euphoria might be replaced. My only wish is that I had found a bigger bottle...I'm not looking forward to this bottle running dry. Absolutely will repurchase, this one was made for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by jmazarov

I have not bought this wonderful, sexy and yet mysteious fragrance yet, but finishing up the sample vial i got at sephora...anyhow..
It's soooo sexy, very warm but sweet on my skin. (i'm usually not crazy about florals unless they have a nice sweetness to them and go very well with my body chemistry!!)THIS WILL BE MY HG FRAGRANCE WHEN I BUY IT! This scent lingers on all day long on me, and so far ive gotten a few complimpliments wearing this fragrance, i will definatly be buying a bottle of this. <3 it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 5:25:00 PM More reviews by eiviz

Excellent! Brilliant! The best Versace's perfume. Most of my friends dislike this perfume and they don't understand what makes me to like it. Some say it's too old-ladysh or something. Not at all! It's very stylish, I must say.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Yuufa

Very special and gorgeous smell (maybe not preferable to wear in the morning) and it stays very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 4:43:00 AM More reviews by DvB

I don't wear perfume often but when I do... I wear this. I've gotten many compliments through the years. Packaging is really cute and huge bottle lasts long time, esp. since I wear it very infrequently. If I ever run out, will definitely re-purhase. ♥ the fragrance.