April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Femmeboi

I tried to love this chapstick, I really did. It feels so nice when you first put it on. The peppermint makes your entire lips icy cold and it creates an instant soothing relief for dry, aching lips. It's a very appealing sensation.

However, I agree with other reviewers that it does something weird to your lips over time. I always found myself constantly needing to re-apply this and to put on thicker coats because once it dried, my lips hurt even more than before. I will have to look out for a better chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

MY FAV LIP BALM EVER!!! I love the tingle it gives with the peppermint flavor... you can "feel it working" and leaves lips soft and refreshed... i've been using this for 3 years! I never get sick of it! It's a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by jennyjw17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Probably my favorite lip balm ever. This product its perfect against chapped lips; it moisturizes and softens my lips and I love the tingly mint flavor. Every time I go on any active trips, Burt's Bees is always a must because its always helpful, no matter how disgusting my lips get. It makes my lips smooth and the fresh mint always soothes me. It glides on easily and its very affordable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by kandegirlsun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been wearing Burts Bees chapstick for YEARS and until recently it's always been my favorite chapstick with its refreshing minty flavor. I like Burts Bees because its made from beeswax, which is more natural than most chapstick, but lately as I am starting to get even more into my health than I used to be I'm realizing that there are more natural chapsticks out there than this. Although it isnt as popular as Burts Bees, I like MoreNature's pure beeswax lip balm a lot better because it is also made from beeswax but actually has organic ingredients in it. I better there are other lip balms out there besides MoreNature which are also more organic than Burts Bees, so I'm going to go with those smaller brands from now on, not this one. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As someone who reapplies lip balm countless times throughout the day, the idea of a natural lip balm is very appealing. However, after using this lip balm for several days my lips become dry and irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My whole family loves this chapstick, I have been using it for years and it was the first chapstick I have ever consistently used and used up. It feels so amazing when I put it on, because of the peppermint, it makes my lips feel tingly and moisturized. This chapstick is extremely moisturizing and I am addicted to putting it on. I will buy this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great basic natural lip balm that does the trick, no unpleasant scent or stickiness. It can be difficult to apply if it is very cold. These also come in tinted versions. I usually get mine at Target or Walgreen's, very inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

Great lip balm, does the job, keeps lips hydrated and smooth and gives you that tingingly feeling once applied. No horrible smell either!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this! It's not super moisturising, so if your lips tend to get really dry you might want to look for something else. I use it when I feel like I want to protect my lips, and my lips aren't extremely dry. I love the feeling of this lip balm, and when I apply it there is a slight cooling sensation that I also like. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Pburns

I've owned this product multiple times and I think it's an okay lip balm. First of all it has a really pleasant minty smell, so when you put it on your lips there is a really nice tingling sensation! I personally like the sensation but if you're not a fan then maybe this product isn't for you. I also think this product is nothing special when it comes to moisturizing my lips. It also has a really waxy feel which is something that I don't enjoy. To break it down it's a waxy mint lip balm that isn't too moisturizing but stays on the lips for a decent amount of time- decently priced so it's worth a shot!