Paul Mitchell Tea Tree line

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (Tea Tree), Linoleamide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Extract (White Ginger), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract (Henna), Simmondsia Chinensis Extract (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifola Oil (Lavendar), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

The products I am reviewing are packaged in white bottles and not green (for men). I love the shampoo in summer: it tingles and smells so fresh, I often use it all over the body too ... avoiding "delicate" areas! Leaves my hair super clean and does a great job of removing product buildup. Gentle on the scalp too, probably helped by the additional Lavender and Chamomile. I also like the conditioner although I need a leave-in product on the ends. It is a pricey brand, so worth looking for specials on the internet - some suppliers offer 2 for 1 or 1000ml bottles at a good price. Overall, a great line!

Gorgeously clean, medicinal (but still wonderful) minty smell.. is kind to my psoriasis patches, clears any dandruff, leaves hair in great condition. Could not recommend more highly. Just wish it wasn't so darn expensive.

I usually go the Hair Cuttery to get my hair done and the stylist that I go to uses Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Special shampoo and conditioner on my hair and it works great. After reading the majority of the reviews on this site, I decided to offer the name of a site that I use all the time where you can purchase hair products including this one "really cheap". The name of the site is: www.sheldeez.com(they're a salon in Virginia) I always order from them without any problems. Hope this helps out everyone who loves this product.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have a sensitive, itchy scalp that gets worse in the winter. My hairstylist recommended this to me and I fell in love with it immediately! I love the tingling sensation my scalp gets, but best of all my scalp has improved so much. No more itchiness or flaking. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with the same type of scalp as me.

This shampoo is fabulous! It helps quite a bit with my dry scalp and also doesn't leave behind residue in the hair.

I think I just found my HG... I was a huge Biolage fan, however, I'm battling a mild case of seasonal dandruff and itchy scalp and thought I would give this a try. After using a dandruff shampoo for a while with no results, this one surprised me! Its not technically a druff shampoo, but tea tree is an antifungal and I've read that tea tree poos can really help.

I used this once and my flakes were gone!!! Not to mention my hair is the shiniest its EVER been (and I might add that my hair is quite healthy despite being coloured, its just scalp issues) and my hair is so SOFT!

I'm in awe. In shock really! I didn't expect it to be so AMAZING.

The only thing I'm rating it low on is the insane price. I live in Canada and its $15 for a 10 oz bottle :( However, with my results I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!

i LOVE this shampoo. it instantly removed all of the product build-up i had so my hair was totally flake-free. it also has this tingling effect on the scalp which feels really nice. the price is very worth it. the only thing i'm not crazy about is the scent.. its very minty and i like really sweet smelling shampoos

This is the only shampoo I've found to leave a tinging sensation on my scalp. I've tried Ice Cap from Ghram Webb, and it didn't work at all....and some others. This is a grat cleansing shampoo, smells wonderful, feels nice.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is the only product out there that gets rid of my dandruff/product buildup. I have extremely curly hair and I have to use a lot of gel and such to keep it frizzing. After a while, it builds up and leaves my head with scab and flakes. this product is amazing at removing the gross stuff and leaving my hair soft and not coarse. the conditioner is great too

I love the shampoo & conditioner! Makes my hair smell wonderful for a few hours after showering.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products