July 30, 2014 | 1982 users online

Blush - NARS - Angelika

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 5:33:00 AM More reviews by gypsylee333

LOVE! beautiful light pink blush, little goes a long way, you have to use a light hand. in the package it looks glittery but i never notice it on my cheeks which is fine with me. looks really pretty on fair skin. def my hg of blushes, need 2 try other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Finally! A doll cheeks-pink blush that works for me. In the past I've tried Desire and Mata Hari but both made me look sunburned. Angelika is a shimmer so it's easy to layer without going overboard. I don't really notice the glitter that much so it doesn't bother me. If you can't find a pink blush that works for you, try Angelika! This might not show up on darker skin tones, as it tends to be subtle on me. I think it'll be my go-to blush during the dead of winter though.

For reference, I'm Mac NC30, BE 1.2/2.0 light, Nars Budapest/Fiji, and EM Winged Butter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous! I wore this blush today and followed the advice of my daughter to use a cotton ball for application and blending. My blue eyes look bright and yet sultry, and I look five years younger. I feel ten years younger. I am now a NARS fan. Gilda is next.

The texture is beautiful and the glitter blends into a luminescent glow on my cheeks. I have removed from my train case a competitor's pathetic blush with which I'd been trying to attain these effects. Go for it, ladies, young and old. Beauty awaits you. Worth every cent. It will last me years but yes I would repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by babybutton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is absolutely adorable. It's a cotton candy pink with silver glitter. It's very girly and pretty. I swatched it at Sephora and I just had to buy it. It's not obnoxious and glittery when you're wearing it. The glitter just gives you a highlight on your cheeks. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by xsweet

My favorite blush for a baaby doll cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by khelm490

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! Everyone raves about orgasm, and I picked that one up too but I think this one is a very good natural flush color. I have pale skin and this shows up really well without looking like i am pancaking blush on my cheeks. Love it! Expensive but it lasts and is so worth it. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow! I think this is the perfect natural flush for me! And I've come pretty close with some Bobbi Brown blushes (although I do still love my BB blushes). I also have NARS Orgasm, but I believe this one tops that. I'm actually surprised the ratings are not even higher!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by qwendy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've shied away from this blush for a long time, even though I've really needed the perfect pink blush - most are too dusky for me, and the candy pinks are too, well, candyish, and I'm not looking for brights either at 50 ; ) The great thing about MUA is to be able to make a leap in a swap one might not make at the cosmetics counter for $25+, and that's what I did, and I'm so delighted!

I'm quite fair with both blue and yellow (yes it can be confusing) undertones and some hyperpigmentation (which is probably why some things go too dusky on me), and even if I don't really want to wear them, pinks and purples always look great on me, there you go with Angelika. I have no idea why the silver sparkles are in there, it's not enough to really show up on the face, although it makes it look cute in the pan, they are definitely not in the way, and that great NARS Japanese blush brush picks up the perfect amount in one little swipe to make me look more than snow kissed (I use Scott Barnes Chic for that), but rather freshly slapped, in the nicest possible way ; ) It has pizzazz on pale skin, if that's something you are looking for, I"m sure it's less slappy looking on medium toned gals.

This joins my perfect blush wardrobe: Penny Lane for the nothing natural look, Scott Barnes Chic Palette for the just in from the cold look, Chanel Narcisse for very pale pink to wear with red lipstick, and my beloved Paul & Joe 08 for a golden peachy glow, as Orgasm is way too ambery on me. I hope you're not too bored with this long review, cheers!

PS: The last pic in the group above is the most accurate on my MAC.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful shade, very pigmented, glitter isn't noticeable when applied to the cheeks. Overall, a typical NARS blush. Unfortunately, what looks like an innocent baby pink in the pan translates into a gaudy red-fuchsia on my cheeks. Not sure if this is due to my cool complexion, or if it's the bronzer I apply underneath, or if the powder simply oxidizes on my face, but something changes the tone of this blush when it encounters my skin. It's a real shame! Wanted to love it, but ended up returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by bwola002

i adore this blush! i have tons of blushes and this one has to be at the top of my list. its a gorgeous girly pink that looks great when applied with a light hand! a quick sweep across cheek bones gives a beautiful pinky flush! its young and fun! love love it, im a huge fan of NARS and they havent disappointed me so far!