December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by bliss09

I am so dissapointed with this product. Among all the eye makeup remover I have used so far, this stings my eyes most! I poured the whole bottle down the sink so that it wont cause further damage to my eyes...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by cephalo786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely my favorite make-up remover.

Pros
1. It doesn't burn.
2. It doesn't leave your skin oily.
3. It leaves your skin very soft.
4. It is quick and powerful.

Cons
1. $14 per bottle.

The price is high per bottle but you get a large amount (250ml). Also I find that I use less and so it's actually cheaper than some others I've tried in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 11:28:00 PM More reviews by stefie2104

23-Jan-2010:-
This is only for non waterproof eye makeup. The RRP is S$ 18.90/250ml in Singapore. I got mine by using TBS Love your body rebate, so it is free for me:):). I am using TBS Divide and Multiple mascara (GWP from TBS), this eye makeup remover removes everything without causing any problems, does not dries up my eye areas, does not irritate my eyes, just do what it say. Would get this again, but I think this 250ml bottle is going to last me 1 year even I used this everyday. Really good value for $$:):)

14-Apr-2011(I up anothr 1 lippies:-
I am still using my same old bottle. I have already bought another one to stock up:):) This is really good value for money. Does not dries up my eye area, cleanse well. My old bottle can last me another 3-4 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 8:05:00 AM More reviews by SnowiieCake

I think it is a very good product ;'D
It cleans eye makeup very well, but is bad at things like foundation.
I use i every day, and have NO problems with burning eyes AT ALL!
But there is alcohol and sodium in it.
(has no perfume, but smells kinda good, of a makeup remover to be!)
The bottle is also VERY cute and nice!!
Over all it's a very nice product :'D

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Leighcia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I tried this out because it had some good reviews and there was a promotion. It doesn't work very well. It can remove eyeshadow, but it doesn't work very well on eyeliner or mascara. I also got some into my eyes once and it stung really badly. I'm going to finish using up the bottle on eyeshadow but will not be repurchasing. I like Neutrogena's eye makeup remover the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by gobearson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a few years now and I love it. I've tried other high-end eye makeup removers and they all had a fragrance or left an oily residue. This is a great liquid eye makeup remover that can take off everything that isn't waterproof easily. Just squirt a little on a cotton pad and gently dab and wipe away!

You get a lot of product for your money, and TBS has several sales throughout the year where you can pick this up for considerably less. I recommend finding a pump that works with this bottle to make using it even easier. TBS also makes a waterproof eye makeup remover that is a thicker cream, great for removing your more stubbon waterproof liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 5:08:00 AM More reviews by SilverSnowflake

Ive been using this eye makeup remover since I started usign makeup, whch is about 7 years ago. I started using it way back when it was still the old formula, it didnt have the camomile in it. I loved it then and I love it even more now; its so much more gentle on the eye area. I love that it doesnt leave any residue, so I use it when Im applying makeup and have a mess/mistake that Ive made and need to clean up without leave any oily residue. Its pricey so I mostly use it for that purpose and use the clean and clear makeup remover at night before I wash my face.
Wish it was cheaper, but love it nonetheless!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddicte

This is a very gentle eye make up remover. You may say it causes irritation or it burns your eyes but the fact is if it's any less stronger then you would better use water to remove it. It needs to have some stronge substance to remove makeup. The good thing is it's not greasy which most of eye removers are. It can be pricey but compare to other high brand, this is a fair price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by wedrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Prior to using the Chamomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, I was using a make-up remover by L'Oreal. Where L'Oreal's product burned my eyes and left my skin feeling very dry and unbearably tight, The Body Shop's CGEMR was a blessing in disguise. The skin around my eyes is softer than ever, my eyes no longer sting or burn, and my eyelashes have gradually recovered from the abuse of L'Oreal's product. A little of this make-up remover goes a long way. The little opening is perfect for use on Q-tips for the ever troublesome eyeliner and mascara mistakes, touch-ups, and removal. I will definitely buy this again in a heartbeat.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by ebinder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product burned my eyes. I was very careful but invariably some would sneak into my eyes and sting. I would not repurchase or recommend.