The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Carbomer, Algae Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 2/23/2010 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I suppose this eye makeup remover might not be ideal for waterproof mascara (I don't wear waterproof mascara, so I really don't know), but it removes Bobbi Brown long-wear cream eyeshadow and waterproof gel eyeliner, and I tightline! I have been using the Chamomile eye makeup remover since the early 90s, and although I have tried other removers, this is my favorite. I swipe on with a Swisspers cotton pad, and I don't even have to rinse. It isn't oily or soapy, it softens my skin, doesn't dry the eyelid area, and I get zero burning and redness. An HG remover for me.

on 2/21/2010 3:30:00 PM

Didn't burn my eyes, but all I can really say is my facial cleanser (any one of them) take of my mascara better than this product, and I don't use much mascara. Everytime I use this, even if I mop over and over again, I have mascara creases under my eyes the next morning.

on 2/2/2010 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

This stuff burned the heck out of my eyes. I also had to rub a lot to get the eye makeup off. I will not be using this again.

on 1/27/2010 10:40:00 PM

I am so dissapointed with this product. Among all the eye makeup remover I have used so far, this stings my eyes most! I poured the whole bottle down the sink so that it wont cause further damage to my eyes...

on 1/24/2010 12:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is absolutely my favorite make-up remover.

Pros
1. It doesn't burn.
2. It doesn't leave your skin oily.
3. It leaves your skin very soft.
4. It is quick and powerful.

Cons
1. $14 per bottle.

The price is high per bottle but you get a large amount (250ml). Also I find that I use less and so it's actually cheaper than some others I've tried in the long run.

on 1/23/2010 11:28:00 PM

23-Jan-2010:-
This is only for non waterproof eye makeup. The RRP is S$ 18.90/250ml in Singapore. I got mine by using TBS Love your body rebate, so it is free for me:):). I am using TBS Divide and Multiple mascara (GWP from TBS), this eye makeup remover removes everything without causing any problems, does not dries up my eye areas, does not irritate my eyes, just do what it say. Would get this again, but I think this 250ml bottle is going to last me 1 year even I used this everyday. Really good value for $$:):)

14-Apr-2011(I up anothr 1 lippies:-
I am still using my same old bottle. I have already bought another one to stock up:):) This is really good value for money. Does not dries up my eye area, cleanse well. My old bottle can last me another 3-4 months.

on 1/20/2010 8:05:00 AM

I think it is a very good product ;'D
It cleans eye makeup very well, but is bad at things like foundation.
I use i every day, and have NO problems with burning eyes AT ALL!
But there is alcohol and sodium in it.
(has no perfume, but smells kinda good, of a makeup remover to be!)
The bottle is also VERY cute and nice!!
Over all it's a very nice product :'D

on 1/19/2010 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I tried this out because it had some good reviews and there was a promotion. It doesn't work very well. It can remove eyeshadow, but it doesn't work very well on eyeliner or mascara. I also got some into my eyes once and it stung really badly. I'm going to finish using up the bottle on eyeshadow but will not be repurchasing. I like Neutrogena's eye makeup remover the best.

on 1/14/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this product for a few years now and I love it. I've tried other high-end eye makeup removers and they all had a fragrance or left an oily residue. This is a great liquid eye makeup remover that can take off everything that isn't waterproof easily. Just squirt a little on a cotton pad and gently dab and wipe away!

You get a lot of product for your money, and TBS has several sales throughout the year where you can pick this up for considerably less. I recommend finding a pump that works with this bottle to make using it even easier. TBS also makes a waterproof eye makeup remover that is a thicker cream, great for removing your more stubbon waterproof liners.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ive been using this eye makeup remover since I started usign makeup, whch is about 7 years ago. I started using it way back when it was still the old formula, it didnt have the camomile in it. I loved it then and I love it even more now; its so much more gentle on the eye area. I love that it doesnt leave any residue, so I use it when Im applying makeup and have a mess/mistake that Ive made and need to clean up without leave any oily residue. Its pricey so I mostly use it for that purpose and use the clean and clear makeup remover at night before I wash my face.
Wish it was cheaper, but love it nonetheless!