The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Carbomer, Algae Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

I HATED THIS! It did what its supposed to, though not exceptionally well. But, the worst part is that it BURNS YOUR EYES! Its supposed to be gentle, but its so harsh! I poured it down the drain.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this remover!! I have used it for years and I think it is worth the price, with such a "large" bottle (many removers only contain 50 ml)...!

I have very sensitive skin, but this works very well for me. Does not leave any strange feeling and removes makeup in a perfect way!

I love this!!

Recommended!

Have been using this remover for a while now and I am quite happy with it. It does what it's supposed to do without too much scrubbing, but I don't give it full rating because my eyes start to water and sting so much when some of the product gets in them. They burn like crazy! I'll use up this bottle and then continue looking for a good eye make-up remover, I guess..

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I suppose this eye makeup remover might not be ideal for waterproof mascara (I don't wear waterproof mascara, so I really don't know), but it removes Bobbi Brown long-wear cream eyeshadow and waterproof gel eyeliner, and I tightline! I have been using the Chamomile eye makeup remover since the early 90s, and although I have tried other removers, this is my favorite. I swipe on with a Swisspers cotton pad, and I don't even have to rinse. It isn't oily or soapy, it softens my skin, doesn't dry the eyelid area, and I get zero burning and redness. An HG remover for me.

Didn't burn my eyes, but all I can really say is my facial cleanser (any one of them) take of my mascara better than this product, and I don't use much mascara. Everytime I use this, even if I mop over and over again, I have mascara creases under my eyes the next morning.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

This stuff burned the heck out of my eyes. I also had to rub a lot to get the eye makeup off. I will not be using this again.

I am so dissapointed with this product. Among all the eye makeup remover I have used so far, this stings my eyes most! I poured the whole bottle down the sink so that it wont cause further damage to my eyes...

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is absolutely my favorite make-up remover.

Pros
1. It doesn't burn.
2. It doesn't leave your skin oily.
3. It leaves your skin very soft.
4. It is quick and powerful.

Cons
1. $14 per bottle.

The price is high per bottle but you get a large amount (250ml). Also I find that I use less and so it's actually cheaper than some others I've tried in the long run.

23-Jan-2010:-
This is only for non waterproof eye makeup. The RRP is S$ 18.90/250ml in Singapore. I got mine by using TBS Love your body rebate, so it is free for me:):). I am using TBS Divide and Multiple mascara (GWP from TBS), this eye makeup remover removes everything without causing any problems, does not dries up my eye areas, does not irritate my eyes, just do what it say. Would get this again, but I think this 250ml bottle is going to last me 1 year even I used this everyday. Really good value for $$:):)

14-Apr-2011(I up anothr 1 lippies:-
I am still using my same old bottle. I have already bought another one to stock up:):) This is really good value for money. Does not dries up my eye area, cleanse well. My old bottle can last me another 3-4 months.

I think it is a very good product ;'D
It cleans eye makeup very well, but is bad at things like foundation.
I use i every day, and have NO problems with burning eyes AT ALL!
But there is alcohol and sodium in it.
(has no perfume, but smells kinda good, of a makeup remover to be!)
The bottle is also VERY cute and nice!!
Over all it's a very nice product :'D