April 20, 2014 | 1520 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2007 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Crescent_Shadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Lovely. It gives a sheer colour, not too sticky. It brigs out the lines on my lips slightly but still tolerable. Love the packaging better than slanted tube. The price is not too outrageous too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by lian_qiu

Just bought this in Rose bahamas which is a very sheer pink, almost clear. The applicator doesn't pick up a lot of product, so I need a few coats to get the effect I want, however, I'm still pleased with the results. Really enhances the natural color of my lips and I love the glassy shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Elisabeth511

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually stick with MAC Lipglass, but I picked this up in #4 (a nice rosy pink). It has a shinier finish than Lipglass due to the bits of glitter, and also because the brush applicator results in a thicker layer. Even the lighter shades are heavily pigmented, so I think this is a better brand for nighttime in lower lighting.
Sells for around $15, which seems fair enough...would repurchase, though some might object to its noticeable scent...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Rainbow_Phoenix

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the best glosses I've found. I love the fragrance, the brush instead of sponge applicator, and the variety of colors. Each color of gloss is different, there are opaque, sheer, shimmer & no-shimmer shades so it's best to try on each gloss or at least read a review of the individual gloss before purchasing. The texture is silky, they don't dry out my sensitive lips like plumping glosses, but they do volumize a bit and leave a shiny finish. The best part about Effet 3-D glosses is that they stay put. It's a gloss, so not all day or anything but a lot longer than most. The pigment level varies, but even the sheer ones have staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Seshiri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the mini holiday gift set from sephora this year.All five color is nice! And I am very satisfied with the texture of this lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2006 7:31:00 PM More reviews by shengmei

I brought it in mini troop set. I cannot imagine buying them in full size. The minature size ones are already HUGE and they are only $3 per tube!!! I was so excited. It is made by Chanel company after all.

I find it to settle into the lines of my lips (not so attractive). However, I still gave it a five because those colors last a very long time and they made a WONDERFUL lipstick base. Everybody should put lipsticks OVER those glosses.

I especially am enamored with those brush applicators. I hate spongy tip applicators.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2006 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Lastcetra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells awful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2006 7:39:00 PM More reviews by JessiDayle

I am so glad I tried these lip glosses! Sticky glosses drive me crazy, and this is the least sticky gloss I've tried so far! It feels incredible on your lips. My lips stay dry ALL the time and this gloss didn't settle into creases and show every little flake on my lips. It's perfect. Even the applicator brush is wonderful for applying. (I got the mini troupe set, I guess the applicator is the same). They are SO SHINY and the colors just pop! Perfect gloss!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz

I'm looking at all the other review and am thinking that maybe I got a bad batch? Don't get me wrong, these colors are beautiful -- stunning actually. But they last a total of 1 hour for me...I thought I was sporting these beautiful, sparkly lips until I looked into the mirror and *poof* it was gone. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2006 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

My favorite lipgloss ever! I have tried 3427583324327 lipglosses ( okay, not really but almost! ) and they are all so sticky! This was not the least bit sticky at all. I love it so much. I got this in #15, a nice light pink. The color is so beautiful on my PPP skintone. I lovelovelove this! I can't say that enough!