October 20, 2014 | 2034 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 9:34:00 PM More reviews by tifflet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to color for summer. I admittedly have a bit of an obsession with coral, and this is my favorite. A little less orange than My Chihuahua Bites, and great on the toes with a tan. As previously stated, if you go for nudes, this may not be for you. But if you are like I am, and have no desire for a nude toenail - go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 10:16:00 PM More reviews by dressagehj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG coral! Love this one... applies nicely, good, even color in 2 coats. Very fun for summer, but I sneak it in during the winter too. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2007 12:56:00 AM More reviews by doublee1990

I love this nail polish for the summer! The coral shade looks great on my tan skin, but it seems to be an universal shade that would flatter all skin tones. I love how the color comes out even and glossy. Such an unfortunate name for such a lovely color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I love this orangey color, but it peels from my nails within a couple days, no matter what bases and top coats I use, or if I use it alone.

Edit: I've been using thinner layers with it and that seems to help some with the peeling. I've also been getting a lot of compliments for it, so i've raised my rating to a 5. It's pretty awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by RussianWithRedNails

What a gorgeous summer color! I just painted my nails a few mins. ago for the last weekend of summer, labor day. Even though it's an orange-based red, it looks good on my fair skin. I love this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 2:55:00 PM More reviews by illuminate1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first OPI color. I saw it on a friend and my next mani/pedi thats what I had put on. Loved it. I do not think it would compliment paler complexions though so be warned. Its a perfect color for spring/summer, its not too coral, not to red.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by LisaReneW

This was my first OPI nailpolish ever that I bought back in the day! It completely turned me onto OPI. It's a bright pinkish coral on my nails with no frost or shimmer. Great summer color for pedi's and nails!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful bright coral that has *summer fun* written all over it! My sandals never looked so sassy with a Cajun Shrimp pedi! Such a happy and fun color, so gorgeous with a tan I couldn't believe it! I will buy this one over and over again. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! Cajun Shrimp is something special. Very bright true coral color that would look great in the summer when I have a tan. It's very bright and flashy so if you are one who likes neutral and not eye-catching colors I wouldn't buy this. Cajun Shrimps are for those who thinks nail polishes should be fun and don't mind to wear a crazy coral n/p. I'll definitely wear this n/p next summer!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 11:45:00 AM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty bright coral color! Not too peach and not too pink, just the perfect coral. Bright and flashy. Perfect for summer or anytime you want to feel "summery"!