OPI Cajun Shrimp

4.6

Cajun Shrimp is a bright coral orange-y red creme from OPI. I like the color, but it doesn't quite suit my PPP skin. I can get away with it on my toes, but it looks bad on my fingers, unfortunately. Other then that I love the color and I love OPI's formula! I took one lippie off just because of the price and the fact that it doesn't look that great on me. I probably wouldn't buy it again just because their are a lot of other colors that suit me better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love this. It's bright, cheery, perfect for spring and summer. I use it on my toes, mainly, because it's quite bright. I love OPI brushes, they are angled perfectly and provide the perfect brush to control application... you will not regret this purchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This color caught my eye when I was getting my hair done in a beauty salon awhile ago. I don't get my nails done or do them myself often, but had to have this color when I saw it. This coral type color looks gorgeous on my NC30 (olive complexion) skin. I like wearing it when I want a pick-me-up!

great color! very bright and happy.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to color for summer. I admittedly have a bit of an obsession with coral, and this is my favorite. A little less orange than My Chihuahua Bites, and great on the toes with a tan. As previously stated, if you go for nudes, this may not be for you. But if you are like I am, and have no desire for a nude toenail - go for it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My HG coral! Love this one... applies nicely, good, even color in 2 coats. Very fun for summer, but I sneak it in during the winter too. :-)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this nail polish for the summer! The coral shade looks great on my tan skin, but it seems to be an universal shade that would flatter all skin tones. I love how the color comes out even and glossy. Such an unfortunate name for such a lovely color!

I love this orangey color, but it peels from my nails within a couple days, no matter what bases and top coats I use, or if I use it alone.

Edit: I've been using thinner layers with it and that seems to help some with the peeling. I've also been getting a lot of compliments for it, so i've raised my rating to a 5. It's pretty awesome.

What a gorgeous summer color! I just painted my nails a few mins. ago for the last weekend of summer, labor day. Even though it's an orange-based red, it looks good on my fair skin. I love this color!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first OPI color. I saw it on a friend and my next mani/pedi thats what I had put on. Loved it. I do not think it would compliment paler complexions though so be warned. Its a perfect color for spring/summer, its not too coral, not to red.

Top Rated OPI Products