August 21, 2014 | 1418 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2007 12:56:00 AM More reviews by doublee1990

I love this nail polish for the summer! The coral shade looks great on my tan skin, but it seems to be an universal shade that would flatter all skin tones. I love how the color comes out even and glossy. Such an unfortunate name for such a lovely color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I love this orangey color, but it peels from my nails within a couple days, no matter what bases and top coats I use, or if I use it alone.

Edit: I've been using thinner layers with it and that seems to help some with the peeling. I've also been getting a lot of compliments for it, so i've raised my rating to a 5. It's pretty awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by RussianWithRedNails

What a gorgeous summer color! I just painted my nails a few mins. ago for the last weekend of summer, labor day. Even though it's an orange-based red, it looks good on my fair skin. I love this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 2:55:00 PM More reviews by illuminate1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first OPI color. I saw it on a friend and my next mani/pedi thats what I had put on. Loved it. I do not think it would compliment paler complexions though so be warned. Its a perfect color for spring/summer, its not too coral, not to red.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by LisaReneW

This was my first OPI nailpolish ever that I bought back in the day! It completely turned me onto OPI. It's a bright pinkish coral on my nails with no frost or shimmer. Great summer color for pedi's and nails!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2007 7:54:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful bright coral that has *summer fun* written all over it! My sandals never looked so sassy with a Cajun Shrimp pedi! Such a happy and fun color, so gorgeous with a tan I couldn't believe it! I will buy this one over and over again. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! Cajun Shrimp is something special. Very bright true coral color that would look great in the summer when I have a tan. It's very bright and flashy so if you are one who likes neutral and not eye-catching colors I wouldn't buy this. Cajun Shrimps are for those who thinks nail polishes should be fun and don't mind to wear a crazy coral n/p. I'll definitely wear this n/p next summer!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 11:45:00 AM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty bright coral color! Not too peach and not too pink, just the perfect coral. Bright and flashy. Perfect for summer or anytime you want to feel "summery"!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2006 1:54:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I'm not sure why I was drawn to this initially, since I tend to hate garish looking colors like this. But I did buy it. I used it on my toenails, but it just looked odd. If I had been tanner when I used it, I'm sure that it would look lovely. But if you are pale, this isn't going to do much for you. The good thing about it though, was the fact that I only needed one coat for it to show up nicely. I don't think I would buy it again though

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a bright cream coral perfect for summer pedicures. Very vivid and eye-catching!