April 21, 2014 | 934 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by GlamourGirl12

Like this but wish it came with a different cap. Removes makeup with no problem though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by peachdew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i just picked this up today and used it - and i really like it already! removed my makeup very easily, with no stubbornness or stinging. i used to use either baby oil or makeup cleansing wipes to remove my eye makeup (i know, terrible!) and i'll never go back. does leave my eyesight a little blurry and while not super oily, it does leave your skin a bit greasy feeling, but it's not bad at all. i don't think i'll stop using this product - not when it actually removes all my mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG, Have repurchased this multiple times. Used to use Lancome Bifacils but that was so much more expensive. I use this with a Q-Tip so as not to waste product. Only thing I don't like is that it leaves an oily residue so it needs to be the first step in makeup removal. Other than that, it's perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by ccbemiller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

BEST. MAKEUP. REMOVER. EVER. Having always used Lancome Bi-Facial Makeup Remover and spending a fortune, I decided to branch out and find something new. This has to the the best drugstore makeup remover hands down. It takes off every stubborn trace of makeup. The price comes in around $6 a bottle and a little goes a long way which is nice. I wear waterproof mascara on a daily basis so this definitely helps.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by chadreb17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wear Maybelline's Rocket Volume mascara, in water proof, and every other makeup remover i have tried either removes the makeup and majorly stings my eyes, or doesn't remove it barely it all. This product removes it pretty well, and it doesn't sting my eyes AT ALL. Since I wear A LOT of mascara, it took a little bit of scrubbing for it to come completely off, but it does really well. I got it at Walmart for about $7.00. So not too expensive. Overall, really good product!! I would DEFINITELY suggest you try it out, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WEAR WATERPROOF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!1

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

HG Status! I wish I had purchased this earlier - takes off water proof mascara and all other eyemake up so easily. No tugging, no residue. Simply flawless! I can now wear waterproof more often because I know it won't be a pain to take off now :)

EDIT: Knocked it down a lippie. Did not work as well for me. I have switched to Sephora Eye Makeup Remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by BerlinerPooh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Contrary to what the bottle claims, this product is most definitely NOT suitable for contact lens wearers! I am careful when purchasing eye make-up removers and cannot use anything oil based. I purchased a pack of two at Costco because it claims to be oil-free but I just used it and it feels very greasy and leaves a film on the skin. It got into my eyes and left my lenses blurry! None of my usual oil-free eye make-up removers need to be shaken before use and this one does. If not oil, what is that stuff floating around ... glycerine?

On the plus side, if you do not wear lenses or do take them out before removing make-up (I can't see what I am doing without them :o) so I need mine on) then this product is excellent. I was wearing cream shadow, heavy mascara, eye liner and it was all gone in one sweep. No effort required there. I then sprayed some thermal water on a cotton pad and went over my eyes again to remove the greasy mess left behind. I also used it to remove my face make-up and thermal water after took care of the residue. My face now feels clean and very soft! I shall use it up for my face from now on but not sure if I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

Does its job well, no complaints at all with this remover. It is pretty inexpensive too, I think less than $5. Did not get any reactions from it, did not sting the eyes. Will def buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this makeup remover. It is a liquid that must be shaken to mix the formula together. Works great and removes all makeup effectively, including waterproof. I will continue to repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by ncarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I use this product as my every day eye makeup remover and will continue to buy it because it does it's job. Other reviewers have mentioned that it leaves their skin a bit oily, but I only use a bit of the product with a round cotton pad and my skin is just fine -- no more oily than any other eye makeup remover. This is especially great at removing my (non-waterproof) mascara.