Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 8/7/2011 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Would I buy this again? You bet...I know that because I thought I wasn't going to...I bought a bottle of Sephora's brand that I picked up when I could see I was running out of the Mary Kay. It was cheaper and I figured they all pretty much work the same (have used a lot of them...from Maybelline to Lancome). But I did not realize how much I loved the Mary Kay remover until I used the Sephora stuff bottle, which burns and doesn't really work. The Mary Kay remover, though, removes ALL of the gunk and doesn't make my eyes blurry, teary, red, or irritated. What was I thinking? I am texting my consultant right now to order more!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is as good as it gets for eye makeup removers. I've tried B-facil and Shu Uemura (my aunt's), and none compare to this. It is gentle and oil free. It is cheap. It removes waterproof makeup as well. It has a slight scent to it, but nothing bothersome. And it leaves the area clean and moisturized. No need to worry about swabbing over and over because it gets the job done in one or two swipes. I like to put some of it in a one ounce bottle to carry on my makeup bag. Wipes are a more functional alternative, but they don't do these justice.
Edit 02/06/12; Nothing stands against this. Three nights of constant clubbing has proven that. Brilliant stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this product for around a year. It is soo easy to take makup off! I put it on a cottonball and then just take it off! It lasts for a longg time too! The downside is I feel like I have to wipe my eyes off are rinse them off when I'm done. It feels really greasy but it will come off with a little water. Overall it's a pretty good product! I'd recommend it!

on 7/12/2011 1:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my FAVORITE eye makeup remover. I buy this five at a time and I've been using it for years. It removes eye makeup very easily, no rubbing at all. You can just put this on a cotton pad and press your lashes and makeup is gone! Great stuff!

on 7/10/2011 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of those few products I will not live without and can not substitute for another! I wear alot of eye makeup day to day (several layers of waterprooof mascara, liquid eyeliner and a fair amount of eyeshadow) and I have to say this is the first remover I have found where I dont have to 'tug' at the eye area to remove make-up (which is a definite plus as we all know the excess tugging can cause wrinkles!) I am also impressed as it is the first eye makeup remover I have used that doesnt sting or burn if it get into the eye area. Add to the fact that this is oil-free and I have acne prone skin sensitive to ecxema breakouts truly makes this a slam dunk of a product!

For reference I have tried eye makeup removers from Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Dior and the Body Shop and this is by far the most superior (and at a third of the price of some of the others!)

on 7/5/2011 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a gentle eye makeup remover but it doesn't remove all of my mascara. I use either Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara which isn't waterproof and this still doesn't remove it all.

on 7/4/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Just started using this product. So to be fair, I gave this product a rating of three for the time being...I wanted to list the ingredients though: water/EAU, Trisiloxane, Isohexadecane, cyclpentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, heylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcholol, midazolidyl Urea, Polyquaternium-78, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Cetyl Triethylmonium dimethicone Peg-8 Succinate

on 5/28/2011 7:39:00 PM

This is the absolute BEST eye makeup remover I have ever found. Yes, it cost a bit more than some, but it's my eyes and I'm willing to pay a bit more for a safe effective product.

I seem to be in the minority here but I am sick of ruining my white towels by all the mascara that this remover does not get rid of. Also it leaves a nasty oily film on my face. I have to wash extra to get the film off. I guess I will be going back to my L'oreal make up remover, even the Garnier moist wipes I used on a recent vacation worked much better than this. And they didn't leave my face super slimy like this product does. The biphase ones just don't do it for me. The only one I like is Chanel and at this point its a little out of the budget. Not going to give this a second try, sorry to be a downer!!

on 5/7/2011 1:02:00 PM

I totally agree that this stuff is better than the one from Lancome! But Mary Kay should educate their SA`s. I went to a MK party in Norway, and the SA said: This may be a bit more expencive than the makeup remover you would buy in the supermarket. But if you put water on the cotton-pad before adding this product, it is not that expensive! Hello: If you do that, this makeup remover becomes just average or less! I was absolutely in shock of the SA`s level (she also stated that in mineral foundation--> the shade Beige suits every skintone/complection). Wow!