Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This stuff is amazing!! My friend who sells MaryKay recommended it and I definitley was not disappointed. I used to struggle trying to get my waterproof mascara and eyeliner off, but with this stuff it is effortless. I have also noticed that the huge bags under my eyes have disappeared since using this stuff. LOVE!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I use this for my most stubborn eye makeup (which I do about 1-2 times per week) and it works very well. It is also reasonably priced. I do not know why they call it oil free though because it clearly does seem to have oil (there are two layers that you have to shake up, and I do find that it does leave a slightly oily film). That being said, I may or may not repurchase, because my favorite KohGenDo remover is very expensive.

Great Product! Feels great after I use it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

MK's Eye Makeup Remover is ok, but honestly, I can't say that it's any better at removing eye makeup than Wal-Mart's "Equate" version ... which is far cheaper. If anything, price aside, I think the Equate version is better. MK's is non-irritating, but performance wise for the price, isn't worth the extra cost. Not a product I would re-purchase based on effectiveness and price. It works fine, but isn't worth the extra money when I can get the same results for far less money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great at removing waterproof mascara and great for people (like me) who wears contacts. No irritation or stinging.

I Love It!

So I tried this product at a recent Mary Kay Party I attended and bought it after it removed my eye-shadow and mascara from Makeup Forever . MF pigmentation is up there. I actually had to use their eye makeup remover brand and never found anything else that worked for it but Mary Kay did the job. I got it because it was also reasonably priced. I also love that it does not irritate my eyes (I wear contacts). I just saw this product mentioned in the October Allure magazine as a winner of Best of Beauty Products. I guess I am not the only one that likes this product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Would I buy this again? You bet...I know that because I thought I wasn't going to...I bought a bottle of Sephora's brand that I picked up when I could see I was running out of the Mary Kay. It was cheaper and I figured they all pretty much work the same (have used a lot of them...from Maybelline to Lancome). But I did not realize how much I loved the Mary Kay remover until I used the Sephora stuff bottle, which burns and doesn't really work. The Mary Kay remover, though, removes ALL of the gunk and doesn't make my eyes blurry, teary, red, or irritated. What was I thinking? I am texting my consultant right now to order more!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is as good as it gets for eye makeup removers. I've tried B-facil and Shu Uemura (my aunt's), and none compare to this. It is gentle and oil free. It is cheap. It removes waterproof makeup as well. It has a slight scent to it, but nothing bothersome. And it leaves the area clean and moisturized. No need to worry about swabbing over and over because it gets the job done in one or two swipes. I like to put some of it in a one ounce bottle to carry on my makeup bag. Wipes are a more functional alternative, but they don't do these justice.
Edit 02/06/12; Nothing stands against this. Three nights of constant clubbing has proven that. Brilliant stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this product for around a year. It is soo easy to take makup off! I put it on a cottonball and then just take it off! It lasts for a longg time too! The downside is I feel like I have to wipe my eyes off are rinse them off when I'm done. It feels really greasy but it will come off with a little water. Overall it's a pretty good product! I'd recommend it!