August 31, 2014 | 1258 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

I totally agree that this stuff is better than the one from Lancome! But Mary Kay should educate their SA`s. I went to a MK party in Norway, and the SA said: This may be a bit more expencive than the makeup remover you would buy in the supermarket. But if you put water on the cotton-pad before adding this product, it is not that expensive! Hello: If you do that, this makeup remover becomes just average or less! I was absolutely in shock of the SA`s level (she also stated that in mineral foundation--> the shade Beige suits every skintone/complection). Wow!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by scootipooti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eye makeup remover. I am able to quickly and gently remove all traces of makeup, even waterproof products. I put a generous amount on a cotton round, gently sweep downward to remove my makeup, then use my hand to rinse away residue with cool water. I pat my eye dry and move to the next eye! I've used this product for years and will continue to do so. (as long as MK doesn't discontinue!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye makeup remover and I've tried a lot. Before I tried this one I loved the Lancome's Bifacil one but the Mary Kay one is even better! Its sooo much cheaper and you get more product, it's super gentle (doesnt sting my sensitive skin) removes all my eyeliner and shadow with one swipe. I do have to wiggle a little to get my mascara off but I use a lot of waterproof mascara =) and also a big plus it doesnt make my contacts blurry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by ktb926

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE that when I use it makes my face feel so soft! It is also oil free, which is really important for those of us with acne. It doesn't burn or hurt my eyes in any way. However, it doesn't remove foundation or layers of make up that well, but it is only eye make up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Djadzia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hands down my favorite remover! And I have tried a lot, including Lancome. I love that's oil free, fragrance free, doesn't sting, and removes everything like a charm, without the high end price tag! I love that it has a rubber stopper on it with the hole in it for not only better control and less mess of the product, but if I happen to tip it over, which happens more often than not, it doesn't go everywhere. Love it, and highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ep27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
*Gentle (does not burn or sting)
*Removes mascara

CONS:
*Price (but you can find it a little cheaper on auction websites)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by blog_antagonist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First, let me say upfront that I am a Mary Kay Consultant. Not for much longer, but still, I wanted to be clear about my association.

That said...I wear a lot of eyemakeup and much of it is long wearing, which can be difficult to remove. I have tried so many different brands it's ridiculous. None of it was able to remove all my eyemakup without a lot of scrubbing and rubbing, which is bad for the delicate eye area and makes lashes thin and sparse. I also found that the oil based products got into my eyes no matter how careful I was, which caused blurry vision, tearing, and irritation.

The MaryKay Eye Makeup Remover is simply amazing. I think you need that oily property to break down long wearing products.This has just enough to accomplish that, but not so much that my eyes are left blurry and my skin is left with greasy residue. After using this, my eye area feels silky and moisturized rather than slick and oily.

It is amazingly gentle given that it's so effective. My eyelashes stay full and lush, the tender skin around my eyes is not left red and irritated. And yet, every trace of product is gone, with minimal effort. Just a few swipes with a well saturated cotton pad or swab gets rid of everything.

As previously mentioned, I am not going to be a MaryKay consultant any longer, and am clearing out all my remaining stock. I have five bottles of this product left and I have decided I'm keeping them all for myself! I don't know what I'll do when they're gone, because I'm spoiled by being able to buy it wholesale. Guess I'll have to just bite the bullet and buy it at full cost. It's definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by mizwright

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. No pulling, no tugging, just easy makeup removal! I've stocked up and have 3 bottles in my cabinet and when they are gone I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by imajlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It is my favorite! It is so gentle and I always use it after a shower when my make up has run all over and then I wash my face to make sure the makeup remover is off completely. It works like a charm!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome staple. I love that it is oil free and it easily removes without tugging!