December 20, 2014 | 831 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is as good as it gets for eye makeup removers. I've tried B-facil and Shu Uemura (my aunt's), and none compare to this. It is gentle and oil free. It is cheap. It removes waterproof makeup as well. It has a slight scent to it, but nothing bothersome. And it leaves the area clean and moisturized. No need to worry about swabbing over and over because it gets the job done in one or two swipes. I like to put some of it in a one ounce bottle to carry on my makeup bag. Wipes are a more functional alternative, but they don't do these justice.
Edit 02/06/12; Nothing stands against this. Three nights of constant clubbing has proven that. Brilliant stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by MollieMichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for around a year. It is soo easy to take makup off! I put it on a cottonball and then just take it off! It lasts for a longg time too! The downside is I feel like I have to wipe my eyes off are rinse them off when I'm done. It feels really greasy but it will come off with a little water. Overall it's a pretty good product! I'd recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by curlyjo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my FAVORITE eye makeup remover. I buy this five at a time and I've been using it for years. It removes eye makeup very easily, no rubbing at all. You can just put this on a cotton pad and press your lashes and makeup is gone! Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by normy_normz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of those few products I will not live without and can not substitute for another! I wear alot of eye makeup day to day (several layers of waterprooof mascara, liquid eyeliner and a fair amount of eyeshadow) and I have to say this is the first remover I have found where I dont have to 'tug' at the eye area to remove make-up (which is a definite plus as we all know the excess tugging can cause wrinkles!) I am also impressed as it is the first eye makeup remover I have used that doesnt sting or burn if it get into the eye area. Add to the fact that this is oil-free and I have acne prone skin sensitive to ecxema breakouts truly makes this a slam dunk of a product!

For reference I have tried eye makeup removers from Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Dior and the Body Shop and this is by far the most superior (and at a third of the price of some of the others!)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a gentle eye makeup remover but it doesn't remove all of my mascara. I use either Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara which isn't waterproof and this still doesn't remove it all.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by jmonacruz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just started using this product. So to be fair, I gave this product a rating of three for the time being...I wanted to list the ingredients though: water/EAU, Trisiloxane, Isohexadecane, cyclpentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, heylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcholol, midazolidyl Urea, Polyquaternium-78, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Cetyl Triethylmonium dimethicone Peg-8 Succinate

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by 06purple18

This is the absolute BEST eye makeup remover I have ever found. Yes, it cost a bit more than some, but it's my eyes and I'm willing to pay a bit more for a safe effective product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I seem to be in the minority here but I am sick of ruining my white towels by all the mascara that this remover does not get rid of. Also it leaves a nasty oily film on my face. I have to wash extra to get the film off. I guess I will be going back to my L'oreal make up remover, even the Garnier moist wipes I used on a recent vacation worked much better than this. And they didn't leave my face super slimy like this product does. The biphase ones just don't do it for me. The only one I like is Chanel and at this point its a little out of the budget. Not going to give this a second try, sorry to be a downer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

I totally agree that this stuff is better than the one from Lancome! But Mary Kay should educate their SA`s. I went to a MK party in Norway, and the SA said: This may be a bit more expencive than the makeup remover you would buy in the supermarket. But if you put water on the cotton-pad before adding this product, it is not that expensive! Hello: If you do that, this makeup remover becomes just average or less! I was absolutely in shock of the SA`s level (she also stated that in mineral foundation--> the shade Beige suits every skintone/complection). Wow!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by scootipooti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eye makeup remover. I am able to quickly and gently remove all traces of makeup, even waterproof products. I put a generous amount on a cotton round, gently sweep downward to remove my makeup, then use my hand to rinse away residue with cool water. I pat my eye dry and move to the next eye! I've used this product for years and will continue to do so. (as long as MK doesn't discontinue!)