October 25, 2014 | 878 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cupcake Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by WhiteAsSnow

I ADORE this mask. Genuinely. I first tried it about a month ago when my skin was going through probably the worst bout of acne I've ever had. I had VERY visible, sore, red pimples, pustules and other forms of spot on my face in the region of around 15-20 mainly on my chin, nose and forehead. I only get truly terrible breakouts about two or three times a year, but I got this one after a medium bout of breakouts whose scars hadn't quite healed yet. Suffice to say i looked awful. I went into a lush store to buy presents for some friends, and ended up buying cupcake because i had pretty much tried everything. I put this on every night for a week and the terrible spots, which normally take at least two weeks to get down to only flat red scars, cleared up entirely. I still had the usual acne scars that come after a severe breakout, and i treated those in my own way, but cupcake undoubtedly helped and i will be buying again, though I would normally only need it two to three times a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by drewthomsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

THE BOMB MASK. Smells like wet brownie mix and dead roses and my family makes fun of me when I wear it around the house but I really don't care because it controls oil, clears blemishes, and leaves my skin looking great with no irritation. For what it does I would say the price is also extremely reasonable compared to other masks. I love Lush masks and this one is probably the best one. I wish I could get a huge pot that would last longer than a week or two, but they go bad. I've gone through tons of these.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by roscoe22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the way this mask smells...just like chocolate with a hint of mint to make the perfect combination. This is my first time using a mask of any kind and I have to say I love using it. I put it on every night and once I wash it off my skin feels amazing, not oily at all. Granted in the morning it is oily again but that is to be expected. I can say I have had less blemishes while using this product. Overall a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by radiantflux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the sales associates gave me a sample last time I was in the store and about a week later I had to go back and buy a full pot of this. A sample really was about two masks for me, I try not to put on masks too thick because I think it is really wasteful. However, this stuff is amazing I would put it everywhere if I could! It smells amazing, and definitely tightens up my skin and makes my pores smaller. I can't claim it has made my skin less oily, but it definitely makes my skin look younger and more refined. I unfortunately have horrible hormonal acne once a month, and it didn't help much with that- but the rest of the month I saw cleaner clearer skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by solongmarianne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mask has done nothing but taking the excessive oil from my skin, which is not quiet everlasting, my skin got back to it's normal oiliness 2 hours later. The mask smells good but is not up to much good

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by wildchild1018

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't say enough good things about lush products!
I'm so obsessed with this mask, i get really bad breakouts around my period and this mask has worked wonders. It really makes even my worst pimples less noticeable and makes all the redness that comes with those nasty breakouts vanish completely.
Highly recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by 12ain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty good.
Helps keep my oily skin at bay
and gradually balances it out.
Smells of kinda of like chocolate..
not specifically.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very curious since everyone raves about this and my friend has been going gaga over it.

I wasn't all that impressed. Maybe it's because it's more for oily and acne prone skin? It smoothed my skin a bit, but really nothing more than some drugstore masks. It did nothing for my blackheads, either.

The smell? It seemed a plastic-y kind of chocolate, and not the delicious "cupcake" everyone was telling me about.

It was okay but not one of their better masks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by raroux

I've tried two cupcake masks in the past when my skin is unbearable with break outs. It smells yummy and after I notice a difference in my skin the next morning. It's not a HG product of mine, but it works when my skin needs a pick-me-up

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by xDlovebabexD

i got this as a sample when i bought a soap and i really llike it. it smells like chocolate with a bit of mint. it gave me a more even skintone and reduced the size of my pores which i loved becuase i was not expecting that. it didnt really help breakouts but was a nice relaxing mask that made my skin softer and i loved it <3 xD