August 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cupcake Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by radiantflux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the sales associates gave me a sample last time I was in the store and about a week later I had to go back and buy a full pot of this. A sample really was about two masks for me, I try not to put on masks too thick because I think it is really wasteful. However, this stuff is amazing I would put it everywhere if I could! It smells amazing, and definitely tightens up my skin and makes my pores smaller. I can't claim it has made my skin less oily, but it definitely makes my skin look younger and more refined. I unfortunately have horrible hormonal acne once a month, and it didn't help much with that- but the rest of the month I saw cleaner clearer skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by solongmarianne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mask has done nothing but taking the excessive oil from my skin, which is not quiet everlasting, my skin got back to it's normal oiliness 2 hours later. The mask smells good but is not up to much good

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by wildchild1018

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't say enough good things about lush products!
I'm so obsessed with this mask, i get really bad breakouts around my period and this mask has worked wonders. It really makes even my worst pimples less noticeable and makes all the redness that comes with those nasty breakouts vanish completely.
Highly recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by 12ain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty good.
Helps keep my oily skin at bay
and gradually balances it out.
Smells of kinda of like chocolate..
not specifically.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very curious since everyone raves about this and my friend has been going gaga over it.

I wasn't all that impressed. Maybe it's because it's more for oily and acne prone skin? It smoothed my skin a bit, but really nothing more than some drugstore masks. It did nothing for my blackheads, either.

The smell? It seemed a plastic-y kind of chocolate, and not the delicious "cupcake" everyone was telling me about.

It was okay but not one of their better masks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by raroux

I've tried two cupcake masks in the past when my skin is unbearable with break outs. It smells yummy and after I notice a difference in my skin the next morning. It's not a HG product of mine, but it works when my skin needs a pick-me-up

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by xDlovebabexD

i got this as a sample when i bought a soap and i really llike it. it smells like chocolate with a bit of mint. it gave me a more even skintone and reduced the size of my pores which i loved becuase i was not expecting that. it didnt really help breakouts but was a nice relaxing mask that made my skin softer and i loved it <3 xD

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Peaches04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great results after first use.
When rinsing use Ocean Salt cleanser from Lush, helps remove all the stubborn spots, as well as clean excess skin, debris, etc.
Many family members noticed a difference in my skin tone, texture, and pore size.
Follow up with the tea tree oil (spray) astringent, then add Vanishing Cream. Lovely!!
I tried Proactive, no results, I've tried Pericone, etc.
Lush leaves me feeling clean, less breakouts, and skin soft and dewy.
No drying and peeling.
And it smells, wonderful.
Enjoy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by alee26

I walked into my local Lush with only intentions of just browsing around. The sales assistant persuaded me to give this mask a go after asking me what skin problems I wanted to deal with - I said oily acne prone and she instantly recommend the Cupcake mask for me. I wouldn't have thought about buying this, but so glad I did because it is working pretty well for me. I applied this and let it dry fully before washing off. At first, I didn't really notice much of a difference in my skin but after 3-4 days of continuous use, my skin looked alot "calm" - as in not getting many breakouts like I usually do. It does absorb oil too, but not as well as I would have liked too. This mask also smells delicious! I have to stop myself from wanting to lick this off my face! It is fairly expensive in NZ though, about $17 NZD for 75g so I cringed a little since you can't keep the mask around for very long. Might buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Kat_rocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've tried many other LUSH products and decide to try their masks. For less than 6 bucks I figured you cant go wrong. I choose the cupcake mask. I've used it about three times, 2-3 days apart. I had a really horrible break out before I started using this and I was thinking today why may skin has cleared up so nicely and it hit me. This stuff really works. I let it sit on my face for about 15 min, sometimes longer. It smells ok, not the best but after it dries you cant really smell it anymore. I could care less about the smell if it works, and this stuff does. So yet again I am pleasantly surprised by how well the LUSH products work. I cant wait to try the other masks!