Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream

4.2

INGREDIENTS: WATER,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, OCTYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, RETINOL, PANTHENOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MRTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, BHT, CARBOMER.

on 7/11/2009 10:38:00 PM

My first retinol and I love it. It doesn't make my skin dry or greasy--it's really perfect and WORKS.

I've seen a noticible improvement in the "brightness" of my skin and it definately has reduced fine lines starting to appear on my forehead and between my eyes. I use it on the crow's foot area but you do have to be very careful not to get it in your eyes.

While effective, the retinol is weak enough that I have not gotten burned when using it during the day.

on 7/6/2009 3:19:00 PM

Well, I have used this for a year and can say that it keeps the problems at bay. I had the usual drying, texture problems of my age group (35-40) and wanted it to look smooth again. That is a thing of the past, also the "crinkly" effect of years of smoking around my mouth is less defined. The night cream works wonders too!

on 6/21/2009 5:22:00 PM

I have two frown lines right between my eyebrows. I have slathered this cream on that particular spot, morning and night. After just two weeks of using this, I can definitely say that those frown lines are less noticeable! I am amazed and will continue using this wonderful product. I have purchased other creams that are far more expensive than this one, and have had little results. This is a great find!

on 4/27/2009 8:09:00 PM

I first bought this over ten years ago when it debuted on the market. I have been using Retin-A for 20+ years and decided to use this less potent version again. I was surprised to see that it is still packaged in the old-fashioned metal tube which always sprouts leaks as it gets more and more action. I would much prefer a plastic, more durable tube, can't believe that Neutrogena hasn't cured this. Anyway, after the initial tingling happened, another surprise, considering that the Retin-A I have used for so long is far more potent than this OTC version, my skin felt really soft and smooth. When I woke up however, my skin felt kind of dry. However, since this cream has gotten such wonderful reviews and has achieved a cult following, I will keep using it and check back in when I see results if any.

on 4/27/2009 7:37:00 PM

This stuff really does work...at least for me it did. It made my eyes burn terribly though...even though I put it NO WHERE near my eyes...it was almost like "fumes"......I used it for a few months...then tried Avene...which I hated....and now am on Renova (from India). The Renova is REALLY making a difference...but the Neutrogena is a great "starter retinol".

on 3/4/2009 6:34:00 PM

This is a good moisturizer for the eye area but it's not going to make any miracles happen. It feels nice and creamy but I don't agree with any of the claims on the package. I've had no problems with this breaking out my skin. Eye creams seem tricky - more often than not, everyon's dissapointed in them. I have found one that I've been really liking but it's pretty expensive - Prescriptives

on 3/4/2009 6:24:00 PM

I agree with most of the reviews I have read here about this product. It has made a difference in my face by reducing wrinkles and it made my face very smooth and soft. Unfortunately, every time I use it I get a monster headache. I don't quite understand why but I gave it a rest for about a week and then tried it again, only to get a bad headache again.

on 2/20/2009 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this for 2months and I like it a lot!!! I've noticed a definite difference in my fine lines,etc...and no break outs from this either. I will definitely keep purchasing and using this..

on 2/4/2009 12:18:00 PM

You know, this wasn't the most amazing thing I have ever used, but it was really good still. I have one wrinkle in my forehead from squinting in the sun and getting stressed, and this has done a great job at eliminating that. Around my eyes its a little less great with the fine lines and wrinkles, but I did notice a small improvement. This does make me break out so I only use it sometimes.

on 1/14/2009 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I'd forgotten how great this cream is. Thanks girls for reminding me. I use this every other night and Finacea on the other nights. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. After 2 years of RAM with nothing but a red flaky face to show for it, I am so happy I went back to this product and the Finacea. This really proves that you don't need to spend $$$$ for great skin care.

Popular Treatments (Face)