September 1, 2014 | 1895 users online

Concealers - Bare Escentuals - Well Rested

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

I bought this in hopes that it would "take care" of my under eye cirles. I work nights and have a HUGE problem with this. Anyways, I was disappointed. It just looked like a cakey mess and my dark circles showed right through. I have fair skin, maybe that;s the problem. I just would not reccommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2008 8:59:00 AM More reviews by oilyface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You only need to use a tiny bit of this product. If you apply too much it looks obvious and cakey. I apply on my entire eye lid and on the corner of my eyes with the concealer brush before foundation. The packaging is not that great you can't really travel with it because you will end up losing some. And the price for me was pretty steep, I paid $ 20 for the pot. It will last a long time though. But once you get the hang of this it does work really good. My under eye circles are hereditary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2008 11:29:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect item to give your eyes that "Well Rested" look. It really does what the name states. Only the tiniest amount is needed! I got this in the deluxe kit and I still haven't put a dent in the quantity amount. This is def my 'go to' item. Even when I experience lid darkening at times (when I'm really exhausted), this helps. I also use a little in the corner of my eye to give me an 'eye-opening' affect. I really love this product. There aren't many items I can use that has this affect (except a particular shade by physicians formula) on my eyes because of my unique coloring. I can't stress enough how great this particular shade is.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by luckyleaf

in the mirror i really thought this product worked i took a few pictures and realized it looks like a white stripe under my eyes i cant understand how this could work on anyone powder does not conceal!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by dhabro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a woman of color so this product was much too light for me at first. I then mixed it with deep bisque and volia, very beautiful. Covered any dark circles under my eyes. Very nice eyeshadow base. It gave a yellow based highlight effect. I really love this product w/ the deep bisque of course.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by HollyBethe

This powder is great to use as a base to your powder or mineral eyeshadows. It brightens up my eyes in the morning and has staying power. It does not really give any color just a neutral base. It goes on the best with a bare minerals brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by smallpup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this with a fluffy eyeshadow brush as reviewers below recommend. I'm happy with the results. It looks more natural than cream concealer. I have one dark circle that is significantly darker than the other. The lighter circle disappears with this product. The darker circle is signficantly lighter. I don't that one will ever go away. I can't use it all the time as MMU seems to irritate my skin. This product, though, not so much.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have this in a little twisty container with bisque and i really can't see how it works. i don't like the color for an eyeshadow, and when i use it as a concealer under my eyes it looks very obvious. i gave it a 2 because i still use it mixed with the bisque for some parts of my face. the yellow tone works well to conceal the redness i have on my nose and in my cheeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by iwasntlazyinmay

This is ok. I noticed the first time I used it I was so much in awe on how my eyes looked so bright. However, I found that all BARE MINERAL EYESHADOWS make my eyelids sooo dry! I stopped using this as my base and converted to another one. I reccomend it to those who are trying out bare minerals for the first time. This is a starter eye shadow and base for eye shadows but before it can leave you dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2008 2:57:00 AM More reviews by lgans1

I'm so on the fence about Bare Escentuals products. I have several items including this one and I do use them, but the reason is more for a lack of something better at the moment rather than actually liking the product. I do not have dry skin, yet every time I use these products it makes my skin dry, powdery and lets me see lines I didn't know I had (yikes!). The only reason I use or even tried this product is because of my under eye circles that I must wear concealer for everyday. It's difficult to use a concealer that does not crease so I bough this to gently set my concealer. It kind of works to set the concealer (it doesn't last though), but I have no idea how people could use this product on its own to actually hide dark circles and not look like you have a powdery mess under your eyes and over your crows feet!! (and I swear I do not have crows feet yet, but with this product I do!!!). I would suggest T le Clerc - it's what I'm switching to for powder and concealer when I have some extra cash!!