Bare Escentuals Well Rested

3.9

Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Kaolin, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 1/15/2009 3:13:00 AM

I love this for my eyelids. I have naturally discolored lids and this really evens them out. I am very fair but with a yellow undertone so this matches pretty well. I can't use this (or any bare minerals) under my eyes because I find it way to drying and it just draws attention to fine lines.

I love this product. My old roomie bought it a while back but I was never interested in it but I recently got it in the 'Get Started Complexion Enhancers' kit. I really like the white under the eye look & this definitely achieves that. You don't need too much because if you use too much it could get too white. I really didn't realize how well it worked until I went out with some friends and when I saw all the pictures we took I really liked the way my make up looked and it was mostly in my eyes. I definitely recommend this product and a little goes a long way.

on 12/5/2008 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

People with deeper skin tones may not find this a very good match but for my very fair skin it's been great! The yellow tone really helps conceil my dark circles and it blends great and stays in place for hours. It would be nice if they came out with a shade for darker skin tones though so everyone could use it. That would be my only complaint.

on 12/1/2008 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I got this in a kit and had it for a long time before I actually tried it. I used it as an eyeshadow. It is really too light for me. For reference, I used MAC Mineralize in Medium Plus. I could not imagine using this under the eye, I think on me it would look scary and just wrong. It might be a good highlighter for some people but it just doesn't work for me. I expected it to just even out the eyelid and brighten, but the color kind of clashes with my skin. They should make a darker version of Well Rested, because obviously this shade doesn't work for everyone.

on 11/17/2008 5:24:00 AM

This is a great redness-reducing concealer for acne scars! I only used it for my eyes at first, and liked it as a base for my lids, and for reducing darkness under my eyes (had to be careful not to over-apply & cake up the creases, though). Then one day in acne-desperation I gave it a go on my cheeks and chin and found that it really reduced the appearance of my scarring! I used it under foundation to reduce redness, then over foundation again, when I'd mix with a small amount of foundation & apply with my concealer brush to really give good coverage. As my skin's getting better, I now use a lighter brush as I don't need so much coverage anymore.
I could take this or leave it as an eye shadow / under eye brightener, but LOVE it as a concealer!

on 11/11/2008 6:37:00 AM

This is one product I will not be without, used as an all over colour wash it really brightens my eyes but, the main reason for using this is as a concealer. I really thought it would be too pale but, its perfect for my skintone, it covers and redness and I also use it along the sides of my nose to elongate, love this!

on 11/7/2008 1:45:00 PM

Perfect for a natural eye look. Covers any redness on eyelids, looks smooth without any dryness. Very silky powder that does not settle into fine lines and lasts a long time. this shade is perfect for anyone fair - fair/medium with a warm skintone.

on 10/29/2008 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I love this stuff, its exactly what ive been looking for. after a while i get tired of applying liquid or cream concealers under my eye. I use this stuff with my MAC 227 brush under my eye and it looks great. i use it even on the days i dont have dark circles under my eyes.

on 9/9/2008 4:39:00 PM

well-rested does the job when i've gotten 0 sleep. i use it as a base for eyeshadow sometimes too.

on 8/22/2008 1:00:00 PM

I love this product. It great for when I have had a late night before and I have those dark circles around my eyes. I blend it under my eye area like concealer and in the corner of my eyes and never once has anyone said that I look tired. Its usually when I don't use it that I get that type of comment.

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products