Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel

4.2

Benzoyl Peroxide (5%), Other: Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Edta, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Water

I keep coming back to this after forgeting about it for several years! This works SO MUCH BETTER than the drugstore stuff--even the Clearisil Advantage (which dried up and peeled on me). For $7 a tube I will not be without this product! I don't know why it works better than anything else I have tried, but it does. I am 29 with hormonal acne and this cleared me up in 2 days. NO JOKE! The first morning my blemishes were diminished in size and the second day they were gone. I will use this as long as I need and recommend it to others!

on 10/6/2004 8:00:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I first tried ProActiv, which did clear me up to an extent - I still got the cystic acnce, and small bumps as well. This is my miracle product, my consultant is bummed that we didn't do before/after photos. The tube is a great size for the money. Using day and night on the entire area of my face below my eyes, it has lasted me three months. And it's a much better price than ProActiv as well as a better benzoyl peroxide % (5%) - yet it does not dry out my skin. It has greatly reduced blemishes overnight. I will never be with out this product again, I wish I discovered this sooner!

on 9/22/2004 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My first thought when I recieved this was "What a huge freakin tube!!" This gel is great- theres no stink, no stinging and no white residue unless you apply layers of it- and even then you really have to try. I've been applying this all over my face instead of spot treating and it keeps me from getting oily in my sleep and has also killed the 'cystlings' before they completely come out for everyone to see. In fact I havent had an active one since I've been using it- the only other acne product that has provided me with the same miracle effect is Clinique Acne Solutions Emergency Lotion, and this tops that one by miles. Especially since this is only $7 for an enormous tube. Way to go MK.

on 9/15/2004 10:54:00 AM

This is a really nice 5% BP acne gel that I like for my skin very much. It goes on so smoothly and it dries clear so I can wear it during the day and not have that white-paste look! I find it effective, reasonably priced, and easy to obtain on ebay! If you have acne prone skin...give this a try! I think it is less irritating than the Neutrogena 2.5% BP and I think it works better!

on 9/9/2004 10:25:00 AM

I love this product! I have combination skin (which used to be oily) and have had problem skin ever since I entered puberty. This product is the only thing that worked on my pimples. Not only that, but it works fast (for me, that would be 2 days, for my husband, that would be half a day!). I wish I had this product when I was in junior high, when I suffered emotionally from acne. I am 31 now, and will make sure my kids use this!!!

on 9/1/2004 4:49:00 PM

I don't really know what is different about this product but I think it works better than anything I've ever tried. It doesn't dry your skin out and you see results quickly.

on 8/20/2004 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and this did not hold back my oily skin in the least. My face was shiny within a half hour. Oily skin does not help acne. I still love my Clearasil!

on 8/8/2004 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Awesome product. It does not dry out my face, i even put it all over as a blemish guard at night

on 7/18/2004 7:53:00 AM

I completely agree with mk98julie. At 32, this is the greatest acne product out there. Doesn't dry out your skin, yet clears up any blemish immediately. I highly recommend!

on 7/11/2004 10:22:00 PM

I love MK's Acne Treatment Gel for "spot treatments". I'm 32 with combo skin and still get the monthly breakouts. (My mom is 55 and still needs to use this product, too.) This Acne Treatment Gel does a great job of preventing and reducing my pimples.

Popular Treatments (Face)