Mary Kay Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Glycereth-26, Dimethicone,Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Nylon-12, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Willow Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid, Laureth-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Phosphate. Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, VelocityTM Fragrance, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Sorbitol, Serine, Threonine, Comfrey Extract, Dog Rose Hips Extract, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Coneflower Extract, Sandalwood Extract, Meadowsweet Extract, Chaparral Extract, Golden Seat Root Extract, Cinnamon Extract, Proline, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid

on 9/22/2002 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the velocity cleanser and I also love this moisturizer. It comes in a great four ounce tube has a nice light citrus scent and my skin drinks this stuff in. It hydrates my face and leaves no oily reside at all. I can now go all day without getting that shiney oily face look. It also has not broken me out at all.
This is a wonderful product for those with combo skin and skin that breaks out. My 14 year old son also uses it and he likes it too!! Great reasonable price for a great moisturizer.
A++++

on 8/31/2002 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice light moisturizer that didn't break out my sensitive, acne-prone skin. By mid-day however my oily skin was even more oily, so if you have oily skin probably a pea-sized amount will suffice unless you want a shiny face by lunch.

on 7/26/2002 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This moisturizer works rather well and doesn't leave my face feeling super greasy, and it smells good too. ;)

on 7/19/2002 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells so good and leaves my face feeling soft, clean, and matte! Wonderful! *edited* too strong for my skin! it burns!

This is wonderful for oily, acne-prone teenage skin. Its actually targeted for just that. If you need more moisture you should go with another product cause you might find this to be a little lacking- but its perfect for my skin! I need SOME moisture like all skin does but at the same time Im young- so I get oily quick. I love the Velocity scent. Its very fresh.

on 5/3/2002 8:47:00 PM

This moisturizer worked really well for me as a nice light moisturizer for day. It didnt feel heavy under my makeup at all. Also has a great smell!!

on 4/3/2002 5:49:00 PM

I am trying to find out how I can get rid of this product. It is geared for oily skin and I have combination so its NOT working. You have to have a very specific skin texture to use this prodduct.It also has a lot of alocohol cuz it burns my cheeks.

on 10/26/2001 10:55:00 AM

This is another winner from Mary Kay. It is a very lightweight gel-like moisturizer geared to oily skin types. It works well for me, and doesn't break my out at all. This is a nice basic moisturizer that seems to control oily shine, and the only reason I didn't give it a 5 is that sometimes I might need a little more moisture, especially in winter. But I am still using this 90% of the time. I really like it! Also has a nice light scent...

Popular Moisturizers