October 22, 2014 | 993 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2002 5:30:00 PM More reviews by I_Lightuparoom

This is now my HG moisturizer. It works for Oily, combo, or dry skin. Its matte, yet moisturizing. It is also very consentrated like the cleanser, so A little goes a long way, just like most MK products. I will never use another product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2002 12:40:00 AM More reviews by dmaree

I love the velocity cleanser and I also love this moisturizer. It comes in a great four ounce tube has a nice light citrus scent and my skin drinks this stuff in. It hydrates my face and leaves no oily reside at all. I can now go all day without getting that shiney oily face look. It also has not broken me out at all.
This is a wonderful product for those with combo skin and skin that breaks out. My 14 year old son also uses it and he likes it too!! Great reasonable price for a great moisturizer.
A++++

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2002 11:10:00 AM More reviews by grnfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice light moisturizer that didn't break out my sensitive, acne-prone skin. By mid-day however my oily skin was even more oily, so if you have oily skin probably a pea-sized amount will suffice unless you want a shiny face by lunch.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2002 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Hailey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This moisturizer works rather well and doesn't leave my face feeling super greasy, and it smells good too. ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2002 8:45:00 AM More reviews by coscouns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells so good and leaves my face feeling soft, clean, and matte! Wonderful! *edited* too strong for my skin! it burns!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2002 3:59:00 PM More reviews by crys20

I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER! I used to use Origins Matte Finish Oil Control Lotion, but this is much better. I get a lot more for the price and the smell is wonderful! I'm definatly going to keep this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2002 10:38:00 PM More reviews by kinderbabydawl

This is wonderful for oily, acne-prone teenage skin. Its actually targeted for just that. If you need more moisture you should go with another product cause you might find this to be a little lacking- but its perfect for my skin! I need SOME moisture like all skin does but at the same time Im young- so I get oily quick. I love the Velocity scent. Its very fresh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2002 8:47:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer worked really well for me as a nice light moisturizer for day. It didnt feel heavy under my makeup at all. Also has a great smell!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2002 5:49:00 PM More reviews by goldgoat67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am trying to find out how I can get rid of this product. It is geared for oily skin and I have combination so its NOT working. You have to have a very specific skin texture to use this prodduct.It also has a lot of alocohol cuz it burns my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2001 10:55:00 AM More reviews by skymom

This is another winner from Mary Kay. It is a very lightweight gel-like moisturizer geared to oily skin types. It works well for me, and doesn't break my out at all. This is a nice basic moisturizer that seems to control oily shine, and the only reason I didn't give it a 5 is that sometimes I might need a little more moisture, especially in winter. But I am still using this 90% of the time. I really like it! Also has a nice light scent...