July 30, 2014 | 2092 users online

Deodorants - Kiehl's - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 11:20:00 AM More reviews by khourianya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product after reading the reviews here. THANK YOU ALL! I have alot of trouble finding deoderants that aren't tested on animals and was drawn to Kiehl's for that reason. While it is more expensive than drugstore brands - it is very much worth every penny and I am so happy to have found it.

I never had terrible BO, but the next morning when I woke up, I definitely know it is time for a shower...until I started using this wonderful stuff. It keeps me smelling fresh right from one shower to the next.

I like that it dries fast and a little goes a long way...it is also nice to not have to worry about white marks on my clothes - even "invisible" brands have left me sad in that regard. Once this one is dry - I feel confident to just throw on my clothes and go.

As for dryness - it works better than the Mitchum I was using previously. I've been putting it to the test doing my Christmas shopping in overheated malls while wearing my winter coat. Before, I would feel damp all afternoon - now using Kiel's, I feel dry and unworried about any possible smells that might linger on me - because they just aren't there.

Also worth noting is that I am prone to eczema around my under arms and I suspected my old AP was making it worse - since using this, the eczema has gone away and my underarms are nice and soft.

I highly recommend this product. It cost me about $13.50 at the Kiehl's counter in Holt Renfrew (Calgary). I am going to keep a couple extra tubes in my product stash so I can be sure to never run low!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by sueuvic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best, best, best. Hands down. Like other reviewers, I tried them all to no avail. This works.--No wetness, no smell, no nothing. Yay! Application may take a bit getting used to: You definitely have to let it dry for a few minutes and it will leave white marks on your clothes, but not as badly as many drugstore brands and it's not flakey white if you know what I mean. In any event, I don't care because it works! If you try it and don't like it, I've found the Kiehls people to be very reasonable in terms of returns/exchanges.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product to see if it would be a good cheaper alternative to my favorite Clarins Gentle Cream Deodorant. This product did not control wetness or odor as well as the Clarins, and it left a bit of white residue, which the Clarins does not. I will not repurchase.
Active Ingredient: aluminum chlorohydrate 16%. Inactive ingredients: water, isopropyl myristate, cetyl esters, propylene glycol, peg-75 stearate, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, ceteth-20, steareth-20, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, bisabolol, orange fruit extract, lemon peel extract, linseed seed extract, farnesol, quillaja saponaria bark extract, witch hazel extract. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by reggi

ok so i bought this yesterday and i absolutely LOVE IT! i have never gone through a day (hot or cold) without sweating and this has stopped that for me and i am so glad! will definitely rebuy again! thanks MUA for introducing me to this product!! definitely my HG deodorant!
EDIT: after using it for awhile, i decided to take off 2 lippies. i guess it didn't really protect me from wetness =( oh well~ back on my search for a new deodorant!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 8:02:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is amazing stuff. I have used every deodorant on the market, and although this is pricier, it works the best. I don't get sweaty with this product, which is nothing short of a miracle. I love that it doesn't have a scent, because most deodorants have horrid, fake scents to them. Will rebuy for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by jamiemp

I'll admit it-I sweat a lot! All the women in my family have the problem, and we struggle with findin a good deodorant. I have the added annoyance of sensitive underarm skin, so everything makes me itch. Before this, Degree was the only thing I could use, and it didn't totally control the problem. Anyway, after reading the reviews on MUA, I went for the smaller tube (in case it was terrible). This is, quite literally, the BEST product I've found. It dries quickly and leaves no residue, and after 24 hours, I'm still smelling good and staying dry. It really lasts from one shower to the next! I'll be going back to buy a bigger size. Please, Kiehls don't discontinue this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by facegal

WOW. WOW. and WOW. I have been using this product for a week now and it feels like a miracle to have found something that works. I have been burdened with odor for years...have tried everything from drugstore AP/deodorant, prescription AP, rubbing alcohol, mineral salt deodorants, baking soda, vinegar. My latest routine had been spraying vinegar under my arms right out of the shower (yuk!), and then using Mitchum on top and thought this was the best I was ever going to do and would just have to live with it. Then, while on MUA for something else, I saw the deodorant category and low and behold it led me to this amazing product!! It goes on very smoothly....I actually love the application, but could see how it could become difficult when there's not much cream left. It dries super quickly and becomes invisible. It has a faint scent to me but whatever it is, I really like it. The odor protection lasts all day/night long into the next morning. It's expensive but worth every penny. Thank you everyone for reviewing this and leading me to my HG AP/deodorant. I have everything crossed that it never stops working and they never stop making it!!
TIP: Be sure to store product upright (on cap end) for easier dispensing!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by heavywhitewove

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay - I have issues with BO. Despite frequent showers (2 a day at least), natural fibers and every deodorant under the sun, at the end of the day there is a major "french factor". I have spent way too much $$ on everything from crystals to prescription strength products with no success. This product works for me. I can last 8 hours with confidence and the people around me are not gagging. If you have similar issues, this product is well worth the investment. I have containers stashed at work, home, purse etc. Otherwise, I recommend saving the cash and going with the cheap stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by modfemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. This is the only deodorant I've used that helps with that. The best part is that it's completely invisible, unless you really pile it on which is unnecessary because a little bit really goes a long way. It is unscented but I like that because it doesn't interfere with my perfumes. This is my HG deodorant.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jklimas

Amazing product. Price is not that bad - even the small tube lasted a while. It works so well that I would never use anything else.