April 21, 2014 | 998 users online

Pressed Powders - Clinique - Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Eh. Not horrible but not great either. I have Shade 02, Stay Neutral. The Translucent one looked yellow in the pan. My son decided to scoop out the contents in my MAC Blot Powder and my Lancome Pressed Powder so I went to Macy's to pick up a PP for my purse and got sucked in over at Clinique looking at their lip glosses. It works, I use it as a blot powder to keep in my purse ~ but it adds a lot of color if aren't careful about it (huge pet peeve of mine!). It is also VERY matte. Yes, I knew it going in to an extent. I don't like my make-up to look perfectly flat. It doesn't control shine, doesn't give me break outs or anything., It just isn't 'me'. I won't buy this one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I used this for a long time, but I was in a different climate.
It worked well on me in New Mexico, where its hot and dry. I didnt have any trouble with it.
But here in London where its wet and Im oily it just cakes on me weird, turns orange in an hour, and requires constant touch ups.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by BO0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't really like this product because it felt heavy on my face and even though it's the right shade for my skin, after re-applying twice it made my skin look darker. Oil control was alright.. could be better.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by kmercedes28

Pros:
Keeps skin mate and doesn't look cakey

Cons:
Breaks easily
sponge that comes with it is terrible

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Hinae26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product quite a bit. I use it over my MAC studio fix fluid, and it makes it very matte without adding anymore coverage which i really dont need with such a thick foundation. Overall its good for if you have oily skin and you want to set your liquid foundation without adding anything thick or noticable.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by walver

this powder has no coverage power for my face. cannot cover blemish or any other imperfection. but yes it stays matte all day. so I only use it for retouch my skin. don't expect for adding any coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by minka00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Clinique products but this powder is just the worst when it comes to oil control. I have no idea why. I apply it and I let some time pass and I'm twice as oily as before. What I do like is that its gentle, doesn't irritate my skin, and doesn't break me out. I've had different powders by them and they worked better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 5:33:00 AM More reviews by winnui

I've been using this powder for ages. Many times I switched to other brands but I always come back to this product. It neutralizes my oily T-zone. I use it after Clinique blended face powder to set up my sunscreen (I never use foundation). It makes my skin look natural all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to set foundation and it gets the job done. It's sheer so it doesn't really leave any color on my face. A lot fo times during the day I will use it to neutralize shine. It also does a great job at doing that. I've been using this powder for 5 years now and I don't plan to stop buying it unless they discontinue the product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 4:35:00 AM More reviews by noname101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like this powder. Its dry, the color matches (in my opinion) are limited.

I really wouldn't bother with it, I have found better ones in the DS