October 1, 2014 | 1961 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Senorita Margarita 3-in-1

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2004 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ediesquids

I really love Philosophy's skin care products, but the 3-in-1 Body Washes are a hit or miss. Some smell amazing while others smell gross. I bought the 6 oz. size of Margarita off of ebay and I hated it. Thank goodness I didn't buy the 16 oz. because I just think the smell is horrible. I LOVE margaritas too, but this smelled like moldy limes to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2004 11:38:00 PM More reviews by GreenWoman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only shower gel I want to use this summer!!! Makes a good bubble bath too and scents the whole bathroom for about an hour- ok I have a tiny bathroom, but still... It truly smells just like a margarita (not just lime). In fact, it makes me crave margaritas! I haven't tried any of the other 3-in-ones (but because of the craving thing am now scared to try the chocolate chip cookie scent.) It only takes a bit on a mesh sponge or under the tap so the big bottle will last me all summer. I confess....sometimes I have to open the bottle for a sniff when it's nowhere near bath time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you love the scent of margaritas, I think you will love this. The fragrance is very authentic, a tangy limey scent. You can even smell the tequila and salt. It's so light and refreshing, perfect for summer. It's definitely my favorite 3 in 1 for the summer. I love this shower gel too. It's thick and creamy, and you only need the tiniest amount for lots of lather. These just don't work on my hair and don't seem to work for many people on the hair continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2004 3:46:00 PM More reviews by nell918

I just got this product and I really like it. It smells exactly like a margarita and is very refreshing in the shower. Don't worry though, the scent is not long lasting unless you use it in your hair, so you won't smell like an alcoholic beverage all day. I use it mainly as a body wash and only once in awhile as as shampoo (it isn't that great on the hair). I would definitely buy this product again, but I want to try some of the other 3-in-1s first. This one is fun for the summer though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2004 9:40:00 PM More reviews by CloudsInMyCoffee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in the cocktail party set, and though I'm more of a pina colada girl. I'm seriously in love with the Senorita Margarita 3 in 1. It is a fun neon green color and comes in a bottle with a margarita recipe printed on it. It smells JUST like a margarita, with the salt, tequila and everything. Not just a candy lime scent. It also is amazingly moisturizing and leaves my skin softer than any other body wash!

I know I'm in the minority here, but the 3 in 1's have always worked well on my hair. This one leaves my fine, colored hair soft, tangle free, and refreshingly lime scented. I love how the tangy scent lingers!

This is just a wonderful product and very fun for summer! I would definitely repurchase this!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 5:04:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I guess I'm in the minority but I found this scent to be revolting. It smells very limey and artifical, just gross. I was so excited to try it but I was so let down when I got my hands on it. I usually love Philosophy 3 in 1's but this one is just plain nasty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Rebeccajw

I just got this and already I really like it. It's not quite what I was expecting--I was expecting something with a bit more of a lime and alcohol smell, but it's actually quite fresh and light, with just a trace of lime scent. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2004 9:24:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

Sephora.com described this as "sassy" and "lime-scented" - they are right about that! It smells exactly like a margarita, alcohol and all. This one has a tangy, slightly stronger scent than most of the 3-in-1's. It fills your shower with the scent of a margarita and lasts on the skin for about 10 min. after showering.

This 3-in-1 is not my favorite in the morning because the alcohol scent mixed with the lime is just not for me first thing in the morning. But it's a great afternoon or evening body wash.

Just like all of the other 3-in-1's, this is lousy as a shampoo.

I got my Senorita Margarita at Philosophy.com, which I highly recommend because they have a flat shipping charge of $3 which is a great deal considering how heavy the 3-in-1's are. They also accept returns, ship very quickly and include at least one product sample in with your order. I have not yet, as of 5-1-04, seen Senorita Margarita at any brick and mortar stores. continued >>

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No