October 24, 2014 | 1842 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Styling Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2004 12:31:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

This is very similar to the thickening spray, but is a lighter version. This is a great product to use to when your hair is wet. The results? Your hair style lasts longer and just gives it that extra oomph.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I quite like this spray. I use it on wet hair before blow drying or on dry hair before curling or using straightening irons. Helps keep the shape of my hairstyle without stickiness. Great stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by ChillaFreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love bumble and bumble almost as much as I love Bed Head. I trade off and on making them my HG products. I can use this after I was my hair, then put the defrizz serum in without it building up. Great Product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2004 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Staceywc

Holy Grail. No need for hairspray and leaves hair clean looking without buildup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 1:50:00 AM More reviews by WaterBaby

Love this stuff. Great for a natural look. You can use this and airdry or blowdry your hair. Either way it leaves hair soft and keeps it in place. Great styling product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2003 3:51:00 AM More reviews by cygnet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product, I will never blow dry my hair without it. Leaves my hair soft, shiny, in place and doesn't weight it down one bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by bali2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wasn't sure what this stuff really did and was skeptical that it would do anything. This is great before the thickening spray and then blow drying your hair. Keeps my fine hair soft and detangled without weighing it down.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 8:17:00 AM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i made the mistake of putting this in my hair after spraying prep in. much stickiness and stiffness ensued. the difference between this and the grooming and styling cremes is texture. it shines and softens but isn't enough for frizz or texture or hold.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2003 10:57:00 PM More reviews by sydklg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would never blow dry my hair without this! I can't really explain what it does, but it makes my hair look so much better than without it and it's much lighter than the Styling Creme.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2002 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lauradan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product smells amazing - fresh and clean. I use it for blowdrying mostly, and it keeps my wavy blonde hair smooth and soft.