Bumble & Bumble Styling Lotion

Water, Alcohol Denat., Isoceteth-20, Vinyl Caprolactam/Vp/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Biotin, Cysteine, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum) .

on 3/30/2004 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this styling lotion really helps to protect my hair from all the heat abuse. i flat iron and use a curling iron on a regular basis and this is a definite hair-saver!

on 2/19/2004 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is very similar to the thickening spray, but is a lighter version. This is a great product to use to when your hair is wet. The results? Your hair style lasts longer and just gives it that extra oomph.

on 1/19/2004 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I quite like this spray. I use it on wet hair before blow drying or on dry hair before curling or using straightening irons. Helps keep the shape of my hairstyle without stickiness. Great stuff.

on 1/11/2004 2:55:00 PM

I love bumble and bumble almost as much as I love Bed Head. I trade off and on making them my HG products. I can use this after I was my hair, then put the defrizz serum in without it building up. Great Product :)

on 1/2/2004 8:57:00 AM

Holy Grail. No need for hairspray and leaves hair clean looking without buildup

on 4/17/2003 1:50:00 AM

Love this stuff. Great for a natural look. You can use this and airdry or blowdry your hair. Either way it leaves hair soft and keeps it in place. Great styling product.

on 3/28/2003 3:51:00 AM

Love this product, I will never blow dry my hair without it. Leaves my hair soft, shiny, in place and doesn't weight it down one bit.

on 2/15/2003 7:46:00 PM

I wasn't sure what this stuff really did and was skeptical that it would do anything. This is great before the thickening spray and then blow drying your hair. Keeps my fine hair soft and detangled without weighing it down.

on 2/13/2003 8:17:00 AM

i made the mistake of putting this in my hair after spraying prep in. much stickiness and stiffness ensued. the difference between this and the grooming and styling cremes is texture. it shines and softens but isn't enough for frizz or texture or hold.

on 1/26/2003 10:57:00 PM

I would never blow dry my hair without this! I can't really explain what it does, but it makes my hair look so much better than without it and it's much lighter than the Styling Creme.

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products