September 2, 2014 | 989 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2007 3:20:00 PM More reviews by sara1199

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am 30 but I have eye wrinkles and bad dryness under them. I wear makeup every day and need moisture under my eyes, additionally I have extreme sensitivity to fragrances (around my eyes). After using All About Eyes (original) for several years, I was just not getting the moisture I needed and my wrinkles just stay put. I was told the repairwear was the best for wrinkles by the clinique girl. I am usually happy with Clinique (DDML is my face lotion) and they say fragrance free. BUT for some reason, this stuff irritates the crap out of my eyes. They burn and water all day when I use it. I can use the slightest amount before bed, and it does help so I will keep buying it until I find my HG. I am at a final straw with eye cream. HELP!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2007 11:40:00 AM More reviews by cliniqueshine

Wonderful eye cream!!! It really does miracles. I am almost 37 years and I have very sensitive, thin skin around my eyes. Two years ago I still used to manage with All about Eyes. But that isn't enough anymore. I am so happy Clinique came up with the Repairwear line, most especially the eye treatment. This works for me and it's like a kind of potion keeping time and age from attacking skin approaching 40, goodness it's so hard to say and write this number!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2007 1:42:00 AM More reviews by accentcc

This cream has not done miracles, I have yet to hear of one that really does. It is however a lovely, rich cream that doesn't irritate or interfere with eye makeup in the morning. The skin under my eyes is definitely moister and my concealer goes on smoothly and stays put! Doesn't make my eyes sticky or goopy, but still works. I have been using a GWP sample but would certainly repurchase at full price. But, no need to, since GWP sizes are readily available on ebay for a fraction of the retail price. Ebay, I love you! Try this cream!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by HollyMarie

This will officially be my LAST Clinique skin care purchase! Just nothing special. No difference after 2 months of use. All I want is just preventive measures against aging, and I have some fine expression lines. I just want to feel a little tightening and smoothness but this sinks right in and nothing! Just feels like a silicone base. Not impressed. Save your money!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by canterburytale

I wanted an eye cream I could use at night and in the day before I apply concealer. After using this at night I would wake up with yucky gooie-ness on my eyes and lashes. I thought I was applying too much product and barely put any on and still the gooie-ness was there! I can't figure it out because it isn't particularly thick or dense, perhaps it's just me, but I had to take it back since it just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2006 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Charma22

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I have an on and off relationship w/ this stuff and for the past 2 months, this stuff along w/ Stri Vection Eye and All about Eyes has been my HG!

I got tired of shelling out a measly $18 every month for Burts Bee's Royal Eye Jelly (which should give you an idea of how heavy moisture I like). So, I had a billion Repairwear and All about Eyes samples so I starting to use those.
I also purchased Strivectin Eye to help w/ some of the lines and I apply that first. Then I do my facial serum. Afterwards, I apply a glob of Repairwear Eye Cream (I apply a lot so that it still looks slightly white b/c I like a TON of moisture), and then I continue w/ my Turnaround Cream and Repairwear Night Cream. As a final step, I apply a glob of All about Eyes on top. Now, this may seem like a lot!, and I know that it is, but it is so working for me right now. My eyes haven't looked this good in a long time! I'm very impressed. When I wake up my fine lines are barely noticeable which means my skin is plump and moisturized. The only sad thing is going to be when I run out of my eye cream samples. The Repairwear eye cream is somewhat hefty for me at $38.50 and all about eyes at $27. So my products may have to change, but for now, I LOVE THEM.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2006 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Preppygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't have the best of luck with eye creams and the worst part is that I desperately need one so I keep trying them all. Luckily I got this one as a GWP and did not have to fork out any money for it, so I don't feel bad that it sucked. I used it for a good chunk of time (some products take a while to show effects) and............ nothing, nada, zilch happened! My fine lines are still there and the skin actually looked dehydrated. I even got another GWP sample a few months later and gave it to my sister to try and..... nothing happened! So I'd suggest getting a sample from Clinique first cuz you never know when a whole bunch of nothing will happen.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2006 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this free in a sample bag, so I'm kind of guessing at the price. It made me break out around my eye area-very strange, but I am break-out prone. Other than that it was great...not greasy-feeling, and moisturized well, but I can't live with breakouts so in the trash it goes. Would probably be great for someone else though...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2006 3:35:00 AM More reviews by TRKK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Clinique Advanced Stop Signs SPF 15 turned out to be my new HG day eye cream, so I felt adventurous and thought I'd try Clinique for a anti-aging night eye cream. What I liked about this one is the light non greasy texture that sank right in, however it gave me slight irritation and little bumps on my cheeks. The search continues yet again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was using this for almost 2 months and it worked great. but then all the sudden my eyes burn whenever I use it now. like, the skin burns under it, and turns red. And if you get it in the corner of your eye, stings like hell. I have no idea what happened, I was using it every day just fine. Now Im looking for a new one. Oh well. It did brighten my eye area when it DID work. hmmph.