December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this from a lovely generous MUAer in a swap. I'm sure many people love it, but it didn't work on me. I like peach blushes so I thought I would, but it looked a little too ruddy/browny on my skin. It's a good quality blush, though, just didn't work for me. I think it is because I am so fair. It probably works very well on olive or medium skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by alishamaria

I wear this blush quite a lot. I am very fair with cool undertones, and it gives me a nice peachy pink flush, it looks pretty natural, it's not too intense either. I really like how this looks and if I ever run out I would probably buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of the first blushes from MAC. The sales rep at the counter suggested that I get this color. I told her I wanted something "natural" this blush does not give you that look! In fact, it is too red for me and it also have orange undertones which conflicts with my yellow skin tone. I like the Well Dressed blush a lot better than this one. So lesson learned, never listen to the counter girls, most of them don't have a clue what suits you best.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by sirenlunaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite MAC blush for a few reasons:

- It's not at all overpowering on my fair skin (I'm about an NW 20... more toward the neutral side than "cool", but aren't we all?...).
- I love that it is just peachy enough to give me some warmth in my pink-ish cheeks. :)
- It looks great with neutral eyeshadow and green eyeshadow, which is a requirement for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried pinch o peach instead of this color when I had finished my peachykeen, I was WRONG in doing so! Peachykeen is gorgeous, looks soossosososo good when I have a tan-or bronzer, and it's so sun-kissed and pretty. I recommend this extremely! It's a gorgeous color, when I run out of Pinch o'peach I'm repurchasing! I miss it! It shows up with bronzer, whereas a light color such as pinch 'o'peach won't show up, it's too light it just blends into your bronzer without showing. Whereas Peachykeen shows rosy glowy and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by LAMadde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush. Got it a couple of weeks ago and I've used it a couple times/week ever since. It has a nice glow to it and makes me look really 'fresh'. I wouldn't compare this to NARS orgasm. I have both (and also 'the Balm Hot mama' that ppl compare to orgasm). I swatched all of them next to each other and orgasm is actually the least pigmented one and my least favorite. I think this would look good on alot of different skin tones and I would buy this again (and again and again).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by disy

Love this product. It gives me a nice glow. I like the gold shimmer which perks up my complexion as well as adding a bit of color. It's quite pigmented so a little goes a long way. Will def buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by puppyluv2620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is quickly becoming my hg blush. it reminds me a LOT of orgasm by nars which i also love. i dont want to say this is more pigmented than orgasm it just goes on darker. orgasm is more peachy gold and this one is a darker pink color. either way they look pretty much the same on my skin. its just that slightly flushed look and it blends into my skin nicely. it has shimmer in it but i dont find it to be too chunky or glittery or anything. just give a nice glow. LOVE it. will buy it over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by heysie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So far this is my current fav blush. Love the color on me! Pretty peachy pink with some shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by katiegirl825

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this blush! It takes some blending because it's so pigmented, but it's worth it! The color is a beautiful warm peachy pink. It makes me look tan which is a big plus! :D