Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

3.8

I bought the warm vanilla sugar body lotion at one of the semi annual sales. I usually try new scents and stock up during these sales and don't go back to bath and body until their next sale. This scent is scrumptious!!!! I am a big fan of vanilla scents so this is a big hit with me. The scent is light but it has staying power which I love. It is very moisturizing and it makes my skin feel very soft. I usually layer this scent by starting off with the shower gel and finishing off with the body spray. I get so many compliments when I wear this fragrance. The lotion is not greasy either which I love. If you are vanillla fans like me this is a must have.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my signature scent, I live in a rural town, without a vehicle and when an old co worker of mine brought some bath and body works products to work, I was suprised by how good they all smelled, they finally opened a store in Canada, near the town I live in, I waited over a year to get my hands on some bath and body works products and I finally have the warm vanilla sugar perfume and body lotion, and I adore them both, some people are right however, there are better lotions out there when it comes to moisture and it smells a bit like play dough, but this scent is to die for if you can ignore the play dough-ish accent, I will definitely go back and try out others, but warm vanilla sugar is my favorite for now, I also prefer the perfume to the lotion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunatly, this one smells like plastic or play-doh on me. i loooove vanilla scents but this one smells like any ordinary CVS WALLGREENS cheap brand on me. im so disappointed with this one ;[
the body splash has too much alcahol in it and thats all i smell even during the drydown!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

my absolute, all-time favorite lotion!
it smells delicious, the scent lasts forever, and it's thick enough to moisturize even the driest skin without being greasy.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i LOVE this product.
i think that it is the best, other than vanilla bean noel, lol
but i LOVE it.
i can always use it!!!!!!!! (i wanna swap if you have it)lol
-gep♥

Yuck, yuck, yuck ! It's funny, I'm blind right now so I skipped reading the title and sniffed it. All that came to my mind is dark, sugar and lemon. So I looked at the name and there you go, "Warm Vanilla Sugar." Flipped it over, ingredients, Lemon. I don't know if people like that when they're going for Vanilla. Or if that's what gives it it's scent.. I hate Vanilla anyway. I could recognize this because I have a got2b hair product that has that Lemon scent.. I liked it, it was different, but now I'm wondering if this is a bad thing.

I just bought this lotion in the small travel size, and would definitely purchase the full size as well. The small packaging is perfect to fit in my purse :) The scent is delicious - vanilla with a hint of a little something extra. Love the staying power of this scent as well. The lotion is not greasy and soaks in very quickly to my skin.

Another scent that I really like by B&BWorks. I use this with the B&BWorks "twin" spray and it lasts all day. I use a few different lotions, creams and sprays from the B&BWorks line and would repurchase this one indeed. ;-)

Eyes: Violet

This is an INTENSELY sweet vanilla. Really, it's more candy than vanilla and aptly named "Vanilla Sugar". It works great as a base for vanilla fragrance scents with more depth.

I bought this scent during the semi-annual sale, when most B&BW products are $5. I like to use it around winter and holiday season. Smells like brown sugar and vanilla, as advertised. Like the rest of the body cremes at B&BW, it is very moisturizing for my dry skin.