October 23, 2014 | 947 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

I just bought this lotion in the small travel size, and would definitely purchase the full size as well. The small packaging is perfect to fit in my purse :) The scent is delicious - vanilla with a hint of a little something extra. Love the staying power of this scent as well. The lotion is not greasy and soaks in very quickly to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2008 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another scent that I really like by B&BWorks. I use this with the B&BWorks "twin" spray and it lasts all day. I use a few different lotions, creams and sprays from the B&BWorks line and would repurchase this one indeed. ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2008 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Ronsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is an INTENSELY sweet vanilla. Really, it's more candy than vanilla and aptly named "Vanilla Sugar". It works great as a base for vanilla fragrance scents with more depth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by kyasha

I bought this scent during the semi-annual sale, when most B&BW products are $5. I like to use it around winter and holiday season. Smells like brown sugar and vanilla, as advertised. Like the rest of the body cremes at B&BW, it is very moisturizing for my dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by teendiva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll never understand how people like this.
IT STINKS
I mean it smells so bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by ladyoftheforest

I received a little bottle of this in a gift basket at Christmas. I don't really like B&BW lotions because they don't moisturize well. But I have been keeping this in my purse since it's the only moisturizer I have that travels well. I put it on for the first time a couple of weeks ago and almost choked on the scent. It's WAY too strong and gave me a headache. I tried it again a couple of days ago with the same reaction. I love vanilla but this is cheap over-whelming vanilla. I hate throwing things out, but I think this is headed for the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by americangirlkit

This smells amazing. It smells like brown sugar and vanilla. Its a great warm scent. The lotion itself isn't very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by bluengold2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Another one of BBW's top scents, I love it, I get comments in the office all the time. My neandethal men in the office say I smell like a stripper. Uhm is that a compliment? Classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by MELACE112

IMHO This is another amazing product. I really enjoy this scent when you first get out of the shower and put this lotion on. The lotion itself it ok at best in terms of moisturizing, however the scent is so good, you just tend to forget the fact that it does not leave your skin really soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just the right Vanilla... not too sweet and not to perfum-y... just perfect. So comforting and an easy every day scent.