Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

3.8

on 11/2/2008 2:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

my absolute, all-time favorite lotion!
it smells delicious, the scent lasts forever, and it's thick enough to moisturize even the driest skin without being greasy.

on 10/17/2008 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i LOVE this product.
i think that it is the best, other than vanilla bean noel, lol
but i LOVE it.
i can always use it!!!!!!!! (i wanna swap if you have it)lol
-gep♥

on 9/21/2008 8:26:00 AM

Yuck, yuck, yuck ! It's funny, I'm blind right now so I skipped reading the title and sniffed it. All that came to my mind is dark, sugar and lemon. So I looked at the name and there you go, "Warm Vanilla Sugar." Flipped it over, ingredients, Lemon. I don't know if people like that when they're going for Vanilla. Or if that's what gives it it's scent.. I hate Vanilla anyway. I could recognize this because I have a got2b hair product that has that Lemon scent.. I liked it, it was different, but now I'm wondering if this is a bad thing.

on 9/13/2008 2:15:00 PM

I just bought this lotion in the small travel size, and would definitely purchase the full size as well. The small packaging is perfect to fit in my purse :) The scent is delicious - vanilla with a hint of a little something extra. Love the staying power of this scent as well. The lotion is not greasy and soaks in very quickly to my skin.

on 8/28/2008 6:36:00 PM

Another scent that I really like by B&BWorks. I use this with the B&BWorks "twin" spray and it lasts all day. I use a few different lotions, creams and sprays from the B&BWorks line and would repurchase this one indeed. ;-)

on 8/25/2008 8:52:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

This is an INTENSELY sweet vanilla. Really, it's more candy than vanilla and aptly named "Vanilla Sugar". It works great as a base for vanilla fragrance scents with more depth.

on 8/3/2008 11:23:00 AM

I bought this scent during the semi-annual sale, when most B&BW products are $5. I like to use it around winter and holiday season. Smells like brown sugar and vanilla, as advertised. Like the rest of the body cremes at B&BW, it is very moisturizing for my dry skin.

on 8/2/2008 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I'll never understand how people like this.
IT STINKS
I mean it smells so bad.

I received a little bottle of this in a gift basket at Christmas. I don't really like B&BW lotions because they don't moisturize well. But I have been keeping this in my purse since it's the only moisturizer I have that travels well. I put it on for the first time a couple of weeks ago and almost choked on the scent. It's WAY too strong and gave me a headache. I tried it again a couple of days ago with the same reaction. I love vanilla but this is cheap over-whelming vanilla. I hate throwing things out, but I think this is headed for the trash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This smells amazing. It smells like brown sugar and vanilla. Its a great warm scent. The lotion itself isn't very moisturizing.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products