September 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by h20liliz

I have mixed feelings about this product.

Pros: Long lasting color; easy to use applicator; small and convenient packaging; and inexpensive.

Cons: Stings/irritates my eyelids to the point where my eyes water and get all red.

This can be a great product to others who aren't allergic to the formula. I guess it's just not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Ayla12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its cheap but that's all this has going for it. It smudges all over and burns my eyes. I will never buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff!
PROS:
The brush is amazing and precise (the best part).
The color is so intense, looks amazing, very dramatic black.
Long lasting (if you don't tear), does not flake.
Elegant package.

CONS:
It mess up the lashes, TIP: once you apply the eyeliner, quiclky take your mascara and apply one coat.
If you tear a little, it will smear BAD.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
Totally recomended for a beautiful dramatic look. Stay away if you have teary eyes, or allergies, it will mess up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by BlushBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is defiantly a staple in my makeup bag! The color is long lasting, it dries fast and my favorite thing about it, besides the price is the brush! I have tried many other higher end products but for this “blush beauty on a budget” this is the BEST!! I also like the turquoise, brown, and purple colors they have in this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by starlesssky386

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this eyeliner! The brush actually isn't half bad! I have 5 of these, including the black. I use the colored ones on my lower lash line and they last all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing liquid eyeliner. Been using this stuff for like 4 years already.
Although in those 4 years the price has risen, either because of the economy or because the company is barely realizing there stuff is really good and they should higher the price, lol.
I only buy the black liquid eyeliner. It's super black, stays on all day, and doesn't smudge or anything like that.
I don't know if they make a brown liquid eyeliner but if they do I'm trying it and if they don't, they should get to it.
Only kinda downside to this is it's applicator. If you don't have a steady hand (bad artist in other words) then you will have trouble drawing the line, but it's nothing a little practice can't help. I had trouble applying it in the beginning but then I got use it and better at it. Just takes time for us crappy liners, lol. Oh and it lasts a good amount of time too! I'd say a month & a half or so, and I use it daily=)

Can't imagine my life without this stuff<3 it's a MUST.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ctlee420

I really wanted to like this because it was so cheap! I liked the formula it goes on nice and dark and lasts a long time, but the brush is too short so it makes it hard not to get it all over my lashes. So it was alright but not great in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

Maybe I've been spoiled by my Stila liner, but this is not a very good product.

It comes out a watery black and is smudged all over my lid by 3:00. I also bought it in purple, blue and turquoise...what a waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by LynneNeary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was being a snob when I said..."Wet 'n' Wild, really?" I remember using their products in highschool. They were awful. This eyeliner though is awesome! It's nice and black, dries quickly and by the end of my day is still where I put it! My only complaint is that sometimes it gets on my eyelashes and when I look down to put it on I can sometimes get a smudge of it under my eye. I suppose that's because it's pretty wet. No pun intended ;o) But I just have to be extra careful because it's very worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jordanh9708

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this liquid eyeliner! First of all, it's extremely cheap ($3.99, i think yes!), and it's insanely pigmented. I kept searching for a REAL black liquid eyeliner that had staying power and wouldn't crease and smudge. This eyeliner does all of the above. My ONLY gripe about this product is that I wish it had a felt tip, however, that it only due to my lack of a steady hand rather than any flaw in the applicator. Other than that, this product is a must-buy and staple in my everyday makeup routine!