July 24, 2014 | 2124 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam V

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by MissLotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first MAC lipstick purchase, and after having it for a couple months I don't know how I lived without it! It has a nice smell, it feels lovely on my lips, it's easy to apply, I never worry about needing a mirror for this one. My lips are quite pigmented, so I can wear this by itself, or by toning my lips down first with foundation. Both ways it is absolutely lovely. Also, the money goes to a great cause, so it's definitely a 'win-win' in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by rosejames

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! This was my first lipstick purchase from MAC. It is more of a glossy look on me since it matches my lip color very well. Whenever I don't know what to wear on my lips, I grab this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by theaccidentalbeauty

At first, I didn't like this. But I am progessively realizing I might just love it! On me it shows up as a slightly muted fuschia color with gold sparkle.. it is really pretty! I think the reason I didn't like this at first was because I was hoping for the conventional MLBB and this just isn't it for me.. oh, but the result is so much better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I really like this lipstick. I find it generally flatters me no matter what other make up I am wearing, although it is not a bold color and so never use it when I want to draw serious attention to the look of my lips. It is best to just bring out a natural sheen to the lips and is so well suited to everyday use, I keep one in my make up bag in my purse at all times. I use other Viva Glam colors ( I love the Cyndy LE color ) but highly recommend this as a color that flatters almost every complexion and look.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

B-o-r-i-n-g
Nice scent, boring color, feels moisturizing on initial appication, but like almost every MAC lipstick I've tried, really isn't and ultimately dries the lips out.
Sorry, this one just doesn't do it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by vanillaaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I have finished one tube and will buy another one :) looove this lipstick its a great netural for me. With a hint of sort of creamy brown. I believe its beatiful effect varries from one lip color to another as its a bit sheer :) and my lips are fairly medijm to dark.
Its one of my stables and its very unique to say the least and not boring :) i gave it 4 cause i wish it had better staying power! :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite MAC lipstick, it's a great on-the-go lipstick when you don't want to wear a bold red or pink. It's a great nudie/faint pinkish colour, and since I have pigmented lips, it just looks like a frosty gloss on me, and it doesn't look too bad or too "try hard". Makes my already pink lips stand out! I'm already going to need a 2nd tube. :p

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I won't go in to describing the color of this lipstick since it's pretty well known. I do like the effect it gives. My lips are pretty pigmented but for some reason it doesn't look nearly as pink on me as it does in the picture here. That aside, I think this lipstick is very pretty and perfect for day looks. For me, it is kinda unexpected. I don't normally go for brown-toned lip stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 7:59:00 AM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has grown on me - when I first got it I thought it was completely unremarkable, but now I really like it. It's a nice nude-pink with lots of shimmer. It suits my pale skin color perfectly with just enough color for everyday wear - I can wear this to teach. It also is benefited by a lip liner and gloss for evening if you want to do a smoky eye. Definitely a staple and very flattering to my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by RhianNoot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick for it's versatility, I have tried it with many different looks from minimal makeup to a full-on smoky eye and it goes exceptionally well with them all so I take this one everywhere - It is not necessarily my go-to lipstick but it is a failsafe.
The formula I find more drying than other MAC lipsticks and the glitter is a bit too gritty for this to be perfect but it works as a staple. That being said I am on the fence about repurchasing this, I think because I have so many lipsticks just now I likely won't be buying more any time soon, I think when the stash has reduced somewhat this will weedle it's way back into my life.