September 17, 2014 | 1819 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this, its a very nice nude, maybe a little more than nude but still neutral enough to wear as an everyday color. Nice shine and just the right hint of shimmer. I hate glittery lip glosses and this one is perfect by not going overboard.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this. It is my go-to lipglass when I want just a hint of color on my "I don't want to feel made up" days.

It's perfect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a nice pink lipglass and a nice complement to the Viva Glam V lipstick. It's not my favorite lipgloss--nothing earth shattering. I probably would not repurchase it because I prefer a more interesting lipgloss to layer over Viva Glam V or other lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by lac213

This is a great neutral pink gloss. Good for everyday wear, but I layer it over a neutral pink lipstick if I want a bolder, longer-lasting look for the evening. It's semi-expensive, considering how small the tube is, but it's not as costly as NARS and other high-end glosses I've tried. I've read that it is universally flattering. The shimmer is not overkill, so it works fine for the office/daytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by carmenners

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Viva Glam V lipglass is a nice nude lipglass that I love to wear when I don't feel like doing anything special. However, when I say nude, I don't mean nude like concealer-lip. It's kinda like a MLBB shade that's a bit darker, so it looks real pretty!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

my first foray into MAC lipglass ... a mu artist actually used this color on m lips for my wedding and i love it! i dont usually wear anything on my lips and never understood how to pull off a "nude" lip - but this is THE BEST. one lippie off for being spendy, and not that long lasting - but i don't really think there is a long lasting lip gloss out there that's not a stain. perfect nudey-pink with gold undertones. wear it daily!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by escapade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous colour!! Neutral pinky brown.....looks good on all skintones especially medium and dark skintones to give you a gorgeous neutral glossy lip. I love the way my lips look wearing this lipglass! One of MAC's best in my opinion. (btw, I'm a C4)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by mascaraluvin

This lipglass gives me the perfect nude lip. The MA put this on me to go with my smokey eye and I fell in love with it. It comes on like a brownish beige color. I also love the way it smells. I always thought Mac lipglasses smell like vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lovelyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this, definitely my fave. This has great pigmentation, so much that it can be worn alone and still look gorgeous. I recommend it, it suits many skin complexions and it lasts the whole day. Well worth the money. Dont plan on ever being without it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have dark pigmented lips, do not get this! It is waaaayy too dark and look too brown. Yuck!