MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass

4.5

on 12/31/2009 4:37:00 PM

This is so pretty! It's an everyday gloss for me.

on 12/27/2009 11:03:00 AM

There is nothing not to like about this. The color is perfect for a daytime neutral face (some of the other light MAC colors look a little dead or are too shimmery) or a light lip with a smokey eye. The vanilla scent is the best out there (take note, Heidi Klum for VS). The purchase price is donated to helping people living with AIDS worldwide, and if you buy on World AIDS Day, December 1, MAC matches the donation, so instead of getting $14 they get $28. It is also the best lip un-chapper out there. I own every lip balm made (just ask my husband) and nothing was working this week, not even my trusty Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour. One swipe of this not only made me feel better, it also took those flakes right away and stayed on for hours. I don't leave the house without my Viva Glam.

on 12/22/2009 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I first bought this lip gloss and the lip stick a year agao. It seemed too neutral and flat for my taste. But now a year later, I have discovered the smokey eye and it goes perfectly with the dark nacy blue smoeky eye look as well as the traditional smoeky eye look. This pink is simply perfect on highly pigmented pinkish-brown lips. Im almost out now but will be buying another very soon!!!

on 12/16/2009 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really like this, its a very nice nude, maybe a little more than nude but still neutral enough to wear as an everyday color. Nice shine and just the right hint of shimmer. I hate glittery lip glosses and this one is perfect by not going overboard.

on 11/24/2009 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this. It is my go-to lipglass when I want just a hint of color on my "I don't want to feel made up" days.

It's perfect!

on 11/24/2009 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's a nice pink lipglass and a nice complement to the Viva Glam V lipstick. It's not my favorite lipgloss--nothing earth shattering. I probably would not repurchase it because I prefer a more interesting lipgloss to layer over Viva Glam V or other lipsticks.

on 11/21/2009 7:58:00 PM

This is a great neutral pink gloss. Good for everyday wear, but I layer it over a neutral pink lipstick if I want a bolder, longer-lasting look for the evening. It's semi-expensive, considering how small the tube is, but it's not as costly as NARS and other high-end glosses I've tried. I've read that it is universally flattering. The shimmer is not overkill, so it works fine for the office/daytime.

on 11/15/2009 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Viva Glam V lipglass is a nice nude lipglass that I love to wear when I don't feel like doing anything special. However, when I say nude, I don't mean nude like concealer-lip. It's kinda like a MLBB shade that's a bit darker, so it looks real pretty!

on 10/29/2009 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

my first foray into MAC lipglass ... a mu artist actually used this color on m lips for my wedding and i love it! i dont usually wear anything on my lips and never understood how to pull off a "nude" lip - but this is THE BEST. one lippie off for being spendy, and not that long lasting - but i don't really think there is a long lasting lip gloss out there that's not a stain. perfect nudey-pink with gold undertones. wear it daily!

on 9/13/2009 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a gorgeous colour!! Neutral pinky brown.....looks good on all skintones especially medium and dark skintones to give you a gorgeous neutral glossy lip. I love the way my lips look wearing this lipglass! One of MAC's best in my opinion. (btw, I'm a C4)

Recommended for Medium Skin