April 17, 2014 | 1910 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by carmenners

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Viva Glam V lipglass is a nice nude lipglass that I love to wear when I don't feel like doing anything special. However, when I say nude, I don't mean nude like concealer-lip. It's kinda like a MLBB shade that's a bit darker, so it looks real pretty!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

my first foray into MAC lipglass ... a mu artist actually used this color on m lips for my wedding and i love it! i dont usually wear anything on my lips and never understood how to pull off a "nude" lip - but this is THE BEST. one lippie off for being spendy, and not that long lasting - but i don't really think there is a long lasting lip gloss out there that's not a stain. perfect nudey-pink with gold undertones. wear it daily!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by escapade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous colour!! Neutral pinky brown.....looks good on all skintones especially medium and dark skintones to give you a gorgeous neutral glossy lip. I love the way my lips look wearing this lipglass! One of MAC's best in my opinion. (btw, I'm a C4)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by mascaraluvin

This lipglass gives me the perfect nude lip. The MA put this on me to go with my smokey eye and I fell in love with it. It comes on like a brownish beige color. I also love the way it smells. I always thought Mac lipglasses smell like vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lovelyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this, definitely my fave. This has great pigmentation, so much that it can be worn alone and still look gorgeous. I recommend it, it suits many skin complexions and it lasts the whole day. Well worth the money. Dont plan on ever being without it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by shygirl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have dark pigmented lips, do not get this! It is waaaayy too dark and look too brown. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by natashaogle

This is my first MAC lipglass.

The formula is super sticky which means it stays on forever.

It has subtle shimmer but not so much that you’ll resemble a teenager. Unfortunately though, the glitter stays on your lips even after the colour has worn off, which is not a good look IMO.

This is a shade darker than my natural lip colour ~ it looks very smooth and polished but I won’t be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by withdiamonds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color was designed to flatter every skin tone and it does just that!! It looks so nice no matter what color skin you have and is a gorgeous muted pink. The swatch of it on the MAC website makes it look like a rustic brown pink, but it's so far from that. If you have the lipstick, then you can probably imagine that it looks very similar just in the gloss form. It has a doe foot applicator and a smooth consistency. It is a tad sticky, but this just makes for better lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Paulchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG Lip Gloss. Perfect Nude Color with a hint of sparkle. Smells lovely goes on smooth and the money is donated for a good cause.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 3:52:00 AM More reviews by chrisssay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a MLBB shade esp. against my NC45 skin. It shows up a tad mauve/dark pink on my pigmented lips but I do recall the MUA commenting on how it did not look as brown as it does against her fair skin. I love wearing this as an everyday l/g. Most of all, I love that all of the proceeds go to a good cause.